Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will doing be good in Future ?  (Read 623 times)
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:15:16 PM

if you doing be good in future you should get another job. you can bounty and job at a time. it will secure your future and make more profit. you will earn more money in future. it is a good sign for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gostevoi

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:25:16 PM

I don't have any new offers. and I also haven't made a profit from Bounty in a long time. all hope that the market will start to grow and the situation will change.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

if you doing be good in future you should get another job. you can bounty and job at a time. it will secure your future and make more profit. you will earn more money in future. it is a good sign for you.

I also believe on this one, having a sure income is one way of securing your future because in cryptomarket your profit is not guaranteed even if bounties are good sometimes there’s still a chance that you will get nothing in the bounties. Don’t depend in it, make a money machine and you will enjoy it more in the future.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

don't give up easily, you must always be optimistic, bounty is luck. your experience is the same with me until today I don't get a good altcoin. but I'm sure there are still bounties that have good altcoins.

working hard is the key to achieving success. so set your time and analyze each ICO.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:41:47 PM

I think that's the question of all of us who are concerned and i think we should focus on the current job even though the price is not good but it will recover and our bounty work will be brighter.
carlzhao

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

Everything that we see now is just a base for the future increasing I am sure so this doing will be actual even in the far future as well because of its done contribution.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
hungbg2001

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

working hard is the key to achieving success. so set your time and analyze each ICO.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

Can I be satisfied with doing Bounties in the future? Because crypto currencies are getting worse and I haven't earn eany money from crypto since last end of the year. What is your ideas and suggestions.  Huh
My suggestion for you?quit cryptocurrency world.find a job in real world because this community don't need noob and weak people here.and you can't just rely on bounty because life has many things to offer you dude and its not here for you
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

I also believe on this one, having a sure income is one way of securing your future because in cryptomarket your profit is not guaranteed even if bounties are good sometimes there’s still a chance that you will get nothing in the bounties. Don’t depend in it, make a money machine and you will enjoy it more in the future.
There must be an alternative in doing a job. We all certainly admit that sometimes crypto will not give us money for a long time. Sometimes there are times when we experience losses and sometimes there is also no opportunity to make a profit. I think that we should be able to manage the money we have, for the money we get to invest in the real world and make business. For me it is more realistic because when we cannot rely on income in the world of digital currency, we still have income alternatives in the real world.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:46:33 AM

Be good or not, be successful or not in the bounty will depend on how you conduct and manage it. many people are successful and earn much money only from bounty. Why? Because they believe that Bounties are very legit. We also always analyze and learn how to pick the best bounties. When we get scam bounties, i think we don't need to be down and give up. Just try more and more.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:15:25 PM

If you participate in a large number of bounty projects and keep them in the long term, I think it can bear fruit, but it's good to start, so you have at least some Deposit.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

Can I be satisfied with doing Bounties in the future? Because crypto currencies are getting worse and I haven't earn eany money from crypto since last end of the year. What is your ideas and suggestions.  Huh

Don't lose hope mate. Try and try until you can earn big income by joining bounty campaigns. Patience is a virtue. If you have patience in doing campaigns for sure you can earn. But before joining different bounty campaigns be sure to research everything what the ICO all about to avoid joining scam campaign. Follow all social media account and analyze if you can earn a lot. In that way, you can assure that your joining a good bounty campaign.
CryptocitySL

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

Surely yes. You have to wait to get a good profit. What makes it so great is to be patient. The coin goes into success through long-term investment. Then the future will succeed. Today, the value of coins has diminished. This is a big hit in the coming year. Therefore, everyone invest here. Satisfactory about its future.
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:05:01 PM

It looks like crypto is down now and your earnings are really nothing and also you wait a lot of time to receive your reward. I would say at the current time, bounty campaigns not worth it
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:05:17 PM

You can't depend on bounties alone to profit from cryptocurrency, invest your money in addition bounties. Either trading or holding your crypto can make you profit in the future rather than doing bounties alone.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

This is a difficult moment for everyone, investors, traders, holders and of course bounty hunters are losing money, my suggestion is that you keep going, if you are not depending in your activities as a bounty hunter to sustain yourself, and if you are you need to stop it, then doing this will eventually give you profits in the future, you only need to keep going.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:31:50 PM

Everything seems to indicate that the ICO as a business model reached its peak at the end of 2017, when we saw an explosive growth motivated by the speculative wave that took an immense flow of money to the market, which led many opportunists to look for a slice of the cake presenting banal projects and lacking utility.

But the current crisis has unmasked many of these scams, which has led to the loss of credibility in this business model, so the new ICOs are struggling more and more to achieve their capitalization goals, which may increase the difficulty of the bounty hunters to obtain profits in the usual bitcointalk campaigns.
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

I think that the crypto-currency as a whole is very promising and a great future.) Krypto-World at the very beginning of development is now the guys
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

At the moment, in my opinion, the company's bounties are an excellent way to earn money, even given the large number of ico scams. I chose such a strategy: to choose and take the maximum amount of bounty of companies, to take another and words to the number of projects and, of course, choosing the most promising ones. So I definitely will not miss the company's successful bounty.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:47:26 PM

m

I want to believe I would be satisfied because I would have increased knowledge and select only the best of the best projects

My bitcointalk tank would be higher up too which is an advantage
Satisfaction is necessary because in crypto greediness makes you to lose your profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: