Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:18:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will doing be good in Future ?  (Read 628 times)
Deviaan

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:56:48 PM

in cryptocurrency very necessary attitude of the patient. the selection of projects is also very influential in the final result of the money you earn. find a project that is indeed good and allows, be more careful in making decisions.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:01:50 PM

If you participate in a large number of bounty projects and keep them in the long term, I think it can bear fruit, but it's good to start, so you have at least some Deposit.

Participating in a good bounty campaign is really profitable even right now the market in dump. If you want a sure profit bounty I think you’d better to participate on profish.io bounty, they are already listed on mercantox so I think your profit will be sure with them since it is already tradable.
jonsnow29

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:06:13 PM

Can I be satisfied with doing Bounties in the future? Because crypto currencies are getting worse and I haven't earn eany money from crypto since last end of the year. What is your ideas and suggestions.  Huh

Just wait for the bull market and it will happen real soon. For the meantime,  you can buy some alts why they are on dip and the price is cheap.
itoybtc

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:19:56 PM

Can I be satisfied with doing Bounties in the future? Because crypto currencies are getting worse and I haven't earn eany money from crypto since last end of the year. What is your ideas and suggestions.  Huh

We can say that bounty is there to help for the people like me want to earn extra income. It is normal that there are ups and down in this kind of business but it doesn't mean that this will discourage us  and it will lead us to quit. If you want to gain and earn profit choose a good sinature bounty campaign like the GABROTECH.io. It will satisfy your needs and you will be satisfied doing bounties after you experience and gain profit in GABROTECH.io.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:20:27 PM

I believe that we should not stop only on the bounty. Now it has become more difficult to earn, because a lot of people take part in various companies. Also a lot of bots. Therefore, the payouts are not very pleasant. But it's not everywhere. I think you can earn a certain amount on the bounty and then try yourself in other industries. For example, as an investor or trader.

Chapics

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:24:47 PM

I believe that the Bounty will continue to deteriorate and bring less profit. because the market is falling and therefore fell earnings.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:25:52 PM

in cryptocurrency very necessary attitude of the patient. the selection of projects is also very influential in the final result of the money you earn. find a project that is indeed good and allows, be more careful in making decisions.
The cryptocurrency market is always very interesting for investors and the efficiency it brings is great, investors can choose the best investment plan to bring the results worth. I believe that it would be better if the investor really looked at the market in earnest to determine its next trend.

inuyahi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:37:28 PM

no one can predict future exactly, you must have second job to avoid bad situation like this
bounty was good but not for now, too many scam bounties nowadays

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:39:33 PM

no one will tell you what will happen in the future with Bounty. Yes, I hope that in the future Bounty will allow us to have more profit.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1343

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:15:38 PM

Everything seems to indicate that the ICO as a business model reached its peak at the end of 2017, when we saw an explosive growth motivated by the speculative wave that took an immense flow of money to the market, which led many opportunists to look for a slice of the cake presenting banal projects and lacking utility.

But the current crisis has unmasked many of these scams, which has led to the loss of credibility in this business model, so the new ICOs are struggling more and more to achieve their capitalization goals, which may increase the difficulty of the bounty hunters to obtain profits in the usual bitcointalk campaigns.
This is a nice description of what happened, many people have lost money through icos and while there are definitely honest projects out there once you lose money and realize that you invested in a scam the chances that you invest in an ico again go down dramatically, and when we consider the crisis in which the market is immersed then we cannot blame people for not investing in icos right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: