Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XVV] Veronite – a multi-platform brand [PoW] [AIRDROP] [CN HEAVY]  (Read 23101 times)
hendrik jan

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

are there problems with the windows gui wallet?

i dont see any payments coming in in the wallet tryed to resync but nothing showing up. the explorer.veronite.space is showing payments to my adress

at the bottum it says network synchronized 6654/6654 (100%)

Please make sure your anti virus have not deleted any files as the wallet gives false positives.

1 of my other pc`s i got it working now not sure yet why it is not working on my main pc atm mebay eset bloked the ip or somting but can not find it yet
CryptCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

Hi,
Have used your website to contribute to several ICOs via pools. Very good website, I recommend investing via pools with your platfrom, it's the easiest and safe method ever.

Dont think you are referring to our website, we do not have ICO's?
CryptCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

are there problems with the windows gui wallet?

i dont see any payments coming in in the wallet tryed to resync but nothing showing up. the explorer.veronite.space is showing payments to my adress

at the bottum it says network synchronized 6654/6654 (100%)

Please make sure your anti virus have not deleted any files as the wallet gives false positives.

1 of my other pc`s i got it working now not sure yet why it is not working on my main pc atm mebay eset bloked the ip or somting but can not find it yet

Always check if your anti virus did not delete the files. That's usually the case.
Rastpefitho

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?
leon22

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:30:05 PM

exchange listing? TO? y not make presale and sell prmine to get listing?

We will wait a few more days for TradeOgre, otherwise we will start looking for alternatives. Even though we are pretty sure TradeOgre will list Veronite. We are not sure the community have patience for it.

any news from TradeOgre?
Nokomo201

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

We will wait a few more days for TradeOgre, otherwise we will start looking for alternatives. Even though we are pretty sure TradeOgre will list Veronite. We are not sure the community have patience for it.

any news from TradeOgre?

nope they make announce on discort nd telegrem!
Lindsey_Su

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:46:41 AM

web site and PR is just one segment of develepment, lets say something to atracts buyers and users later, but the key to sucsess is good idea and quality platform and support...
Skyzer0

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:18:38 AM

Doesn't say block reward
Doesn't say how big the pre mine is

The "airdrops" on twitter says some of the rounds are to Random people and random winners, thats a scamdrop not an airdrop, people participating gets Nothing!
00007crypto

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:39:21 AM

hey..!! when and which exchange it is gonna launch?
nickkliesen

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

Hello everyone I am Nick if you have any questions about the project pleas ask and I will do everything that I can do to answer them for you
nickkliesen

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:25:41 PM

any news from TradeOgre?

nope they make announce on discort nd telegrem!

we have not heard back from Trade Ogre. the code was rebased as asked but to this point we have not heard back from them yet.
nickkliesen

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:37:57 PM

Doesn't say block reward
Doesn't say how big the pre mine is

The "airdrops" on twitter says some of the rounds are to Random people and random winners, thats a scamdrop not an airdrop, people participating gets Nothing!

The Premine was 10% the Max supply is 24 million.

The block reward is a Linear emission meaning that each block the reward goes down slightly>

As for the Air drop one round was a random contest the other rounds where coins for everyone that participated. many many coins do air drops/ give aways that only a few random winners get.
nickkliesen

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:45:35 PM

hey..!! when and which exchange it is gonna launch?

We are working on exchanges now Trade Ogre has not responded to us yet so we are looking for other exchanges at this point. There is a donation fund that is set up to pay for exchange listings.

Here is a Veronite donation address. the donations will be used to pay for exchanges. The developers have offered so coin to this cause as well. I spoke with @Victory about the donations. you can check to see that I am not trying to scam anyone

VERayYJoCrrJR91yLBNdFbhpKZH3gVMch8tQx7ENYc5Wi59c6SkXkNV91JR5XC26EbJnBmWYX6czmES K71B6vjgwao35jD3nggR
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

Conflicted transactions are very common for every staker so I cannot understand why are you all making such a buzz around it.

because every person is worried for their money. Everyone wants to get a bonfire from their activities. Nobody is pleased to lose money. some think that someone can lose money, but not they themselves. but I believe that we must always act cautiously and calmly on the path to the problem.

nickkliesen

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:28:08 PM

Conflicted transactions are very common for every staker so I cannot understand why are you all making such a buzz around it.

because every person is worried for their money. Everyone wants to get a bonfire from their activities. Nobody is pleased to lose money. some think that someone can lose money, but not they themselves. but I believe that we must always act cautiously and calmly on the path to the problem.

Not sure what this is pretaining to because we are not a POS coin we are POW
QuinnData

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:43:58 PM

Any news on exchanges?
Nokomo201

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:25:39 AM

i woul like exchange too. been mining not stoping. i like project!
nickkliesen

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:45:02 PM

i woul like exchange too. been mining not stoping. i like project!
we are working on exchanges I will have an announcement post in the hour
nickkliesen

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

Any news on exchanges?

we are working on exchanges I will have an announcement post in the hour
nickkliesen

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

Exciting things are happening in Veronite. Follow the link below for the latest updates to Veronite Mail as well exchange plans  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

https://veronite.space/september-2018-update/

Come read the September update
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: