Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:33:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XVV] Veronite – a multi-platform brand [PoW] [AIRDROP] [CN HEAVY]  (Read 23099 times)
QuinnData

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:48:08 AM

Any news on exchanges?

we are working on exchanges I will have an announcement post in the hour

Thanks  for the reply.
In your September 2018 Update you stated that the time had come for you to start looking at exchanges and solicited donations, however a month ago on August 25 you said you had already begun to apply to exchanges.

I have one more question. When there will be listing in stock exchanges and if it's not a secret then what exchanges do you plan to cooperate with. This issue is important not only for me but also for those who have at this time included their farms and are engaged in the mining of coins.

We will apply for exchanges from tomorrow onward.

So have you already applied and been rejected or are you just beginning to entertain the idea of being listed.
Something doesn't seem to match up to what you have said previously. Can you please shed some light on this matter?
Thanks
promuckaj

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:09:44 AM

Regarding exchange, if people just read a little bit couple of posts they will realize that dev last month talking about solution to list Veronite on TradeOgre but there is, still, not the right response from exchange, even devs fix the code(what TradeOgre demanded) according to discord channel.
nickkliesen

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:59:42 AM

Any news on exchanges?

we are working on exchanges I will have an announcement post in the hour

Thanks  for the reply.
In your September 2018 Update you stated that the time had come for you to start looking at exchanges and solicited donations, however a month ago on August 25 you said you had already begun to apply to exchanges.

I have one more question. When there will be listing in stock exchanges and if it's not a secret then what exchanges do you plan to cooperate with. This issue is important not only for me but also for those who have at this time included their farms and are engaged in the mining of coins.

We will apply for exchanges from tomorrow onward.

So have you already applied and been rejected or are you just beginning to entertain the idea of being listed.
Something doesn't seem to match up to what you have said previously. Can you please shed some light on this matter?
Thanks

We applied to Trade Ogre and they told us that we had to rebase our code to Monero to prevent a vulnerability. We have done the Rebase and contacted Trade Ogre and so fare we have heard nothing back so not we are looking at other exchanges. We have contacted several and gotten prices. now we have to sell the donation coins so that we can pay for a the listing .

If you are interested in buy some XVV contact me and I will got you in touch with the right people.
QuinnData

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

How much capital are you trying to raise for the listing?
What price point are you selling off XVV for to raise the money?
QuinnData

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:20:23 AM

And how close are you to the goal?
nickkliesen

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:33:43 PM

We have to have at a bare minimum 1BTC but really more would be better. As for the price point you have to make offers to the developers on telegram contact beep nite and on discord contact crazy nate. To my knowledge we have so far not raised anything we have only had spam offers so far.
QuinnData

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:15:59 AM

We have to have at a bare minimum 1BTC but really more would be better. As for the price point you have to make offers to the developers on telegram contact beep nite and on discord contact crazy nate. To my knowledge we have so far not raised anything we have only had spam offers so far.

So just to be clear, you need a minimum of 1 BTC (appx 6500 US), but you don't have this amount of capital? And you are trying to start a cryptocurrency?
Am I just missing something?
nickkliesen

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:54:00 AM

So just to be clear, you need a minimum of 1 BTC (appx 6500 US), but you don't have this amount of capital? And you are trying to start a cryptocurrency?

No that was never said if you look at the white paper there is not even a mention of an exchange. Marketing is not supposed begin yet but many in the community are calling for an exchange so we are trying to make that happen but selling some of the pre mined coins to accommodate them. The devs are focusing one developing Veronite mail and other products.
Nokomo201

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

yes u must hav missed something. u didnt read the whitepaper or roadmap.
QuinnData

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

No that was never said if you look at the white paper there is not even a mention of an exchange. Marketing is not supposed begin yet but many in the community are calling for an exchange so we are trying to make that happen but selling some of the pre mined coins to accommodate them. The devs are focusing one developing Veronite mail and other products.

Never mind what either the whitepaper or roadmap says.
The fact is that a month ago you stated you were waiting a few more days for a response from TradeOgre and would then seek to be listed on a different exchange.
I do't care if the roadmap or whitepaper says anything about an exchange, you told us here that you would list this coin.
But when questioned, you give vague answers.

I still do not understand how 6500.00 USD is stopping you from listing this coin on an exchange.
Which exchange is it?
Why can you not put up a mere 6500.00?
nickkliesen

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:09:12 PM

Never mind what either the whitepaper or roadmap says.
The fact is that a month ago you stated you were waiting a few more days for a response from TradeOgre and would then seek to be listed on a different exchange.
I do't care if the roadmap or whitepaper says anything about an exchange, you told us here that you would list this coin.
But when questioned, you give vague answers.

I still do not understand how 6500.00 USD is stopping you from listing this coin on an exchange.
Which exchange is it?
Why can you not put up a mere 6500.00?

The devs pay for servers out of pocket fir the drive as well as Veronite mail the premine is to pay for marketing and exchanges. That is what what they are doing but they have to sell the Veronite because exchanges don’t generally take the currency. If you want to put up 1BTC make an offer to them and help the community out.

The devs are not in a rush for exchanges so if the community wants an exchange they need to step up and buy some XVV
yabbadabba

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

Their idea is rather investing in my opinion! Classy results, acquainted idea.  Good luck fellows.
sp_Darkman

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

must be add cryptoknight.cc
nickkliesen

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:05:50 PM

must be add cryptoknight.cc

what exactly is this ??
I am interested in getting our coin as many places as possible

QuinnData

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:40:39 AM

How has Veronite Drive been received? Are people adopting this platform?
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:40:53 AM

have any bounty?
nickkliesen

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

How has Veronite Drive been received? Are people adopting this platform?

I have not heard of any complaints with Veronite Drive there were a few bugs reported and they have been addressed. I can not speak to adoption rates I know that I use it in place of "one drive" and "dropbox" to share files across all of my computers and to this point it works perfectly and no personal info is stored or sold. so for me that is a win win.
nickkliesen

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

have any bounty?

We don"t have any bounties at the moment.
nickkliesen

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

Everyone we have been added to Mining Pool Stats
You can find all the pools for mining Veronite there.

https://miningpoolstats.stream/veronite

Grin Grin Grin
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:26:21 AM

Multi-platform brands are always ambitious, and ambitions mean dedication and hard work, so, yeah, I think Veronite is hella fricking cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: