Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is nose Diving Hard! Its time to buy More or Sell?  (Read 379 times)
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:15:52 PM

Unfortunately, some news is making too much impact. Good news in the crypto world does not raise the price. But the bad news is very bad. I trust Ethereum in the long run. And I say HODL.

Exhim1940

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:56:14 PM

ETH has been my go to coin beside BTC since I started to trade BTC. I still have some Ethereum left in my wallet and hoping for it to bounce back again within this year or next year. ETH has been consistent enough among other coins for it to be trusted like this by the users and hopefully, it will repay the users for the trust they put into ETH.
Carmon

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:22:34 PM

No, you should not sell your coins. Ethereum is one of the most promising coins in the market and it has a huge potential. You should be patient and try to hodl it for long term investment.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:30:24 PM

It is dramatic. I can´t remember something like that..

I would rather buy than sell. Or, hold till better times.
Coinmarketcap, Biggest Gainers TOP 30. Place 25-30 is with - gain.
That mean, that from all coins (with volume >50k$) just 24 are with positive gain during last 24h.

https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:30:45 PM

IMO, it is the time to buy more or hold. Selling at this kind of low price is not feasible, ETH price will be among the first few coins to shoot up when market recover.
Noble Leapers

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

I am still holding my ETH and considering to buy some extra as ETH has proved to be a good investment for a long time now. I am very optimistic about the price to rise again once the market becomes a bit stable. Till then, keeping my fingers crossed.
cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

Ethereum has great future, many ICO's are platform is Ethereum platform and more investors are coming to invest in ethereum, it is good investment platform, if you want to invest money invest in ethereum and great potential and it is second place in coinmarektcmap Ethereum not only has a future - it's debatably got a better future than Bitcoin because of how many companies rely on it's network in order to survive. Bitcoin is still king, and at the same time it's just BTC whereas all of these ICO's are mostly built on the Ethreum network which makes it extremely valuable when they do their own advertising which is basically advertising for ETH at the same time.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:41:08 PM

Based on the current market I would still wait for it to fall more before buying. I am still trying to figure out at what price point I would buy.
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:42:39 AM

i think it's the right time to buy, but today is already late i guess. ethereum is already had movement to rise. today ethereum and any other alts is following bitcoin uptrend
Ib2short

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:51:16 AM

Every time you people said time to buy and it kept dropping more, do you want us rekt.
Xhero

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:53:31 AM

I think this is the best time to buy Ethereum. Whether you are a short-term investment or want to hold it for a long time, you can get profits from it. I believe that within half a month, Ethereum will rise again, it will give You bring in profits.
mmmn639

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:53:37 AM

At present, the price of Ethereum is very shocking because its price is already the value of mining. I think the current Ethereum is worth investing. I personally invested a lot of cash. Even if it will fall, I will not regret it.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:56:37 AM

I think this is the worst time of the Entire 2018 for Ethereum and other altcoins! my prediction about ETH is It will hit low at $230 dollars in the following days for those who believe that Ethereum will rebound it is the best time to Buy more and HODL and for those already Hold just stay firm and HODL don't sell at losing point? What is your opinion about Ethereum and this market condition.

ETH is definitely at a bargain price right now, and prices have started to bounce back. The question everyone has though is will the dip continue, or is this proper recovery? It's far too early to tell, but certainly compared with the end of last year ETH is very cheap right now.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:58:00 AM

If i have more idle money i will buy more buy more right now for long time investment because capitalization of marketcap cryptocurrencies will be one trillions and it will happen soon, it is mean will push ethereum's price to be more expensive we know ethereum's capitalization marketcap number two after bitcoin can be seen for detail on here https://coinmarketcap.com/
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:58:25 AM

If for me, with the market conditions like today. Thus we should see any opportunities for investment in the ethereum. Buy more with the current price is so cheap. make investments for the future. Be patient, waiting for the increase occurs.
Menced1937

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:14:19 AM

This will be the right time to be honest to buy ETH now, because the prices will go up and those who made the smart move will benefit from it in the bull run.
Barrycuda007

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

The Price of Ethereum has been reduced much recently so this is the best time to purchase before price gets increased again. So I would too suggest all the crypto lovers to dig in and start buying coins.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:51:21 PM

I think this is the worst time of the Entire 2018 for Ethereum and other altcoins! my prediction about ETH is It will hit low at $230 dollars in the following days for those who believe that Ethereum will rebound it is the best time to Buy more and HODL and for those already Hold just stay firm and HODL don't sell at losing point? What is your opinion about Ethereum and this market condition.

I am not a day trader but i do believe that Ethereum will rebound and go higher in price. It seems that the market is low but with gradual adoption of cryptocurrency, it is only a matter of time before the market responds

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Knighthawk

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

I think if you compare the price of ETH with the last year price you can find out the difference. This year price is slight low. I think its best time to but because it will definitely increase.
FruitSprite

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

As I know the current ETH price is cheap. Many investor look forward to ETH. They have proper knowledge about it I think. This price will high very soon. If I have enough I will invest for it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: