Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:52:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A must read article for all emotional investors out there,FUD spreaders,skeptics  (Read 207 times)
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

Thanks for the writeup. The truth is this, if you want to invest into bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, you should endeavor to know everything about the cryptocurrency world. Once you have the knowledge of everything, it will guide you in your decision making. Cryptocurrency may not be meant for you if you are attempting to get rich quickly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

A helpful discussion for the newbies. I believe the best of the best do not ever go with such kind of hypes or FUDs. But newbies get anxious by these, and this sort of discussions helps them recover.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:39:25 PM

I hope that this will give a good icebreaker to those who are impatient about bitcoin price recovery and they will decide to buy and hold for their future. Yeah we should not be panic on this situation as we had survive when bitcoin was at lower than $1k and make a good rally to pump and hit at almost $20k. Those strong rally could be repeated soon. Just be patient

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

I don't think people nowadays will put their emotion into trading since people now just follow the trends, whether it's a bear trend or a bull trend.
Prof. Hanity

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

It is good for the community and market that people who panicked and were weak hearted have finally left the market by selling their coins and now we are seeing how the real investors are holding on to it and supporting the market from not crashing. This is very positive sign for the coming future.
PsylockReborn (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:23:14 PM

A very good writing skill you have, man. And, this topic will be very helpful for the all emotional investors and holders. But one thing, I can say, Bitcoin is not an investment system and it is not for everyone. At least it is not for them who don't know about the crypto volatility, who only want to see bitcoin at a higher price, they are not needed in this community. They need to learn first about the cryptocurrency and then they should invest. It is true, 85% of people are feeling very bad for this bad situation of the crypto market, but we should keep our patience running. In the near future market will recover, we can hope for this.

Thanks for the positive comment. If bitcoin is not meant for investment then we wouldn't be here in this forum trying to seek knowledge and information about the technology for us to learn and at least profit at the same time with our crypto investments. Bitcoin is created as a cryptocurrency that will revolutionize the current centralized banking system that we have. That's the main goal of Satoshi Nakamato but as of today, because of bitcoin's volatility in value, it is now being used as an investment vehicle just like gold.
Utouippe

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:43:33 AM

Yes it is true that at tough tomes it is hard to stay strong, but we still need to do it, otherwise we will not be able to think clearly and rationally. Thank you so much for this motivation.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:52:54 AM

Finally a positive post among such depressing condition. Thanks for helping, mate! The recent market condition has caused a frustrating scene among crypto investors. Newcomers are getting scared and running away by selling all their funds whereas FUDsters are taking most advantage of it. Hope people study the situation and keep their faith in Bitcoin.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:56:58 AM

THis article is like a breathe of fresh air, I'm tired of hearing the F*ckin morons on the internet all the time moaning and bitchin how bitcoin is gonna crash to 0 or 1k or w/e BS price they can pull out of their A** I mean if you really look at the price of BTC 6k is still a massive achievement that nobody could of even imagined back in 2010 20k was absolutely out of this world! and I still think that btc will go waaayyy above 20k at some point as well Smiley we need more articles like this. Thanks OP for posting Smiley
PsylockReborn (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

Yes it is true that at tough tomes it is hard to stay strong, but we still need to do it, otherwise we will not be able to think clearly and rationally. Thank you so much for this motivation.
It's but normal that sometimes our emotions will cloud our judgement. That is why we just have to take some leap of faith into our investments and follow our intuition sometimes. Grin
THis article is like a breathe of fresh air, I'm tired of hearing the F*ckin morons on the internet all the time moaning and bitchin how bitcoin is gonna crash to 0 or 1k or w/e BS price they can pull out of their A** I mean if you really look at the price of BTC 6k is still a massive achievement that nobody could of even imagined back in 2010 20k was absolutely out of this world! and I still think that btc will go waaayyy above 20k at some point as well Smiley we need more articles like this. Thanks OP for posting Smiley
Thanks for the positive comment. I really appreciate it. The main reason I'm posting this is to help emotional investors have at least a peace of mind when it comes to their investments. Everything happens for a reason, maybe in the near future the value of bitcoin will bounce back into a much unexpected and at a very good amount. We can't really tell what will happen in the future but at least we are still here to support the technology.
Finally a positive post among such depressing condition. Thanks for helping, mate! The recent market condition has caused a frustrating scene among crypto investors. Newcomers are getting scared and running away by selling all their funds whereas FUDsters are taking most advantage of it. Hope people study the situation and keep their faith in Bitcoin.
This is what we all need during bearish market. We need to attract positive thoughts in ourselves for it can create positive results. The stronger we are in our beliefs and knowledge about the technology the more we are willing to hold on onto our investments without losing a single dime for our patience will always be rewarded in the near future.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

Many investors are panic of BTC current situation. And they decided to sell BTC but this shouldn’t be the best decision on this situation.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:55:32 AM

Remember that the weaker hands can't win in this kind of situation. Whales will be laughing at them who do panic selling.

I agree with you, wholeheartedly.

Seconded that, usually when the market is facing huge dips it is because of 2 reseasons, 1- The market is dead and you should get out(it is over). 2- The market is getting ready for huge bump and big players want to get in cheap so they do everything possible to force a market dip. I prefer to choose the second reason of why the market of crypto is in big downtrend lately and I believe that everyone still here is believing that too or else he/she wouldn't be still here.
WinterCamel

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:50:27 PM

We need to keep calm in time of fluctuations. If we plan to hodl we should hodl while the bad time with patience. Bloodshed is going to happen every time because of the volatility of cryptocurrency.
Patriode

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:19:42 PM

It is not appreciated to join the cryptomarket for weak hearted people. This world is totally uncertain. So anything can be happen anytime. Profit and loss is the part of the business so we should accept it.
liripoop

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

I am fully agree with you. And a big appreciation for your last line. It clearly explains that panic sales are good only for whales. Normal users always face loss for panic sales.
Crystalcoin24

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:36:24 PM

bitcoin will come back and increase it price. bitcoin is follow liquidity, here anything can happen. bitcoin are decentralization so it will be transparent and potential. it will make profit you should wait.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

https://ethereumworldnews.com/here-is-how-bitcoin-btc-has-survived-worse-including-the-mt-gox-saga-of-2013-2014/

I'm one of the supporters of this awesome technology. I've been monitoring bitcoin values since 2014 and an avid fan of blockchain. I'm no expert when it comes to its technicalities and predicting fluctuations. What I'm certain about is my belief that bitcoin won't just go down the drain because of the solid support of the community and help of some brilliant developers to maintain and improve its key features.

We are now experiencing bloodbath and huge dips in bitcoin's value. Emotional and newcomers into crypto are already panic selling. I just wanted you to know that this moment in time isn't the worst that BTC has ever experienced and I'm so certain that BTC's performance in the market will surely recover in the near future.

Hodler's may have been hurt due to this huge fall of bitcoin's value but only stronger hands wins this kind of waiting game for we all know that bitcoin will surely when it comes to value over time as its mining difficulty,usage and adoption increases.

Kudos to all bitcoin enthusiasts and supporters out there that truly believes in the technology despite the bloodshed that we are experiencing now or until the end of the year.

Remember that the weaker hands can't win in this kind of situation. Whales will be laughing at them who do panic selling.
It's a relatively new market, so corrections to the market prices were to be expected at some point. It's not going to be the wild west for long, regulations are coming. Expect more crackdowns and possibly more downtrends in the future. There is a saying that  "it has to get worse, before it can get better."

Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

https://ethereumworldnews.com/here-is-how-bitcoin-btc-has-survived-worse-including-the-mt-gox-saga-of-2013-2014/

I'm one of the supporters of this awesome technology. I've been monitoring bitcoin values since 2014 and an avid fan of blockchain. I'm no expert when it comes to its technicalities and predicting fluctuations. What I'm certain about is my belief that bitcoin won't just go down the drain because of the solid support of the community and help of some brilliant developers to maintain and improve its key features.

We are now experiencing bloodbath and huge dips in bitcoin's value. Emotional and newcomers into crypto are already panic selling. I just wanted you to know that this moment in time isn't the worst that BTC has ever experienced and I'm so certain that BTC's performance in the market will surely recover in the near future.

Hodler's may have been hurt due to this huge fall of bitcoin's value but only stronger hands wins this kind of waiting game for we all know that bitcoin will surely when it comes to value over time as its mining difficulty,usage and adoption increases.

Kudos to all bitcoin enthusiasts and supporters out there that truly believes in the technology despite the bloodshed that we are experiencing now or until the end of the year.

It's a relatively new market, so corrections to the market prices were to be expected at some point. It's not going to be the wild west for long, regulations are coming. Expect more crackdowns and possibly more downtrends in the future. There is a saying that  "it has to get worse, before it can get better."

If the regulations are bad enough that it suppresses the Bitcoin economy and interest in Bitcoin in general, it might not ever get to the 'get better' part. It really depends on a lot of different factors, but bad regulation can definitely hurt.
cryptofun888

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:13:25 PM

you are right but bitcoin will turn around and make profit for investor. you should wait a little time. bitcoin are more secure and profitable. bitcoin are more trusted thats why people increase their interest to invest.
worldtraveller505

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:51:54 PM

your article are nice to me. i think every crypto people should read this article. here is some important guidelines. bitcoin will turn and make profit for crypto people. but you should justify before investment. if you get profit you should wait.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: