Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcointalk vs moonforum  (Read 801 times)
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:33:13 AM

Moonforum?, this is the first time I heard about that and another alternative to bitcointalk forum beside altcointalk. I have to check and search for moonforum that you talking about. Wink Wink
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:51:22 AM

Moonforum?, this is the first time I heard about that and another alternative to bitcointalk forum beside altcointalk. I have to check and search for moonforum that you talking about. Wink Wink
Now I get it, for what I see moonforum is not an alternative to bitcointalk instead it was a forum connected to bitcointalk because when it comes to their bounty section it will direct you or the link for their bounty will get you to bitcointalk bounty section.
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:58:48 AM

I will definitely find Moonforum and compare it with our forum. I'll find the pros and cons. Then write a separate topic about it. I like our forum. Only there is a minus in the ranks, or rather in merits, which are not given and the rank can not be squeezed.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

It turns out bitcointalk is able to become a forum inspiration so that there are those who want to imitate or give ideas like forums and what they talk about is still bitcoin, if not imitating it should create in addition to using bitcoin, peel the crypto world completely, with a moon coin, for example by the name of the Mooncoin forum.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:24:13 AM

many forums have become alternatives to bitcointalk, one of which is altcointalks forum, and many more forums that grow out there but in my opinion bitcointalk is the first forum, a forum for mothers of crypto currencies, all investors, traders, bounty hunters and others growing here , they start from here.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

hi guys today i come to know about there is another cryptocurrency forum launched called moonforum https://www.moonforum.net
i found a bounty thread of MOBU https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4795544 which launched signature campaign for moonforum. This forum  was launched one month ago.

do you thing mf can be an alternate for bitcointalk or bkt will beat it
yes it could be also good to have a different forum for cryptocurrency anyway forums are created for the promotion of cryptocurrency and the traffic also here in the bitcointalk is also heavy that sometimes the discusions are redundant then add up with those spammers that relatively had nothing to do just to post more on the threads even if their comments are not relevant to the topic.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:27:26 AM

I doubt there'll be another cryptocurrency forum that could be bigger than Bitcointalk. The closest thing we got (in terms of visitors) is maybe forum.bitcoin.com because of its massive marketing, but Bitcoin.com has been known as Bcash shill homebase so it will never be like Bitcointalk, ever.

Bitcointalk is the largest forum in the world for crypto discussion. No forum can be more popular here. This is where people love to use the most and want to advertise here the most
Yep, it takes time and a lot of effort to gain massive userbase. After all, Bitcointalk was created by satoshi himself so I guess that adds some legitimacy for some people.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:45:38 AM

i don't understand the choose of the name.
There is no attinance to bitcoin or crypto world..

Well, anywaya, i will take a look!
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:29:19 AM

hi guys today i come to know about there is another cryptocurrency forum launched called moonforum https://www.moonforum.net
i found a bounty thread of MOBU https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4795544 which launched signature campaign for moonforum. This forum  was launched one month ago.

Well, this project is still very young, and it's hard to say whether it will be more popular than bitcointalk. It takes a lot of time to become better. The bitcointalk is the largest and most experienced audience that has become accustomed to it. In addition, there are bounty campaigns that attract a lot of people.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
adamakk

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:33:32 AM

I also read about this new forum. But I prefer Bitcointalk, because this is the most important forum for crypto currency and it will not be replaced by any other!
I don`t going to go to the moon forum!
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:51:45 AM

First time hearing this site, there's already a lots of crypto site which also desire to becomes big like bitcointalk, in terms of alternative, yeah it can be another source of learning this system, the owner should make an extra effort to build the sites reputations let see how things will work after some
months of existence.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
[BosS]

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:53:08 AM

In my opinion, despite the rapid development of other crypto-currencies forums, this forum has already gained such weight that even it will be extremely difficult to get to its level.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:56:17 AM

I don't think this is a good match since mooforum is just starting yet. I think BTC has huge edge since it is the first forum ever accepted bt the public. And there are factors that we should consider when comparing. But I think in more years to come they can be compared eventually.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

I don't think that any other cryptocurrency forum can bean bitcointalk forum, as it is a way far ahead. Let alone beating bitcointalk forum i believe no other forum can come any where near of it for the next two years. It would remain the best in near future too.

kinnylmp

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

There is no point on beating or competing. Moonforum is another plateform for crypto discussion.
It's good to give it a try I joined there.
coinfunda (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:33:41 AM

There is no point on beating or competing. Moonforum is another plateform for crypto discussion.
It's good to give it a try I joined there.

Moonforum has launched a new contest worth $3000 for it's members. There is some program and rewards in shower tokens

## NEVER SHARE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS || NEVER CLICK ON EMAIL LINKS|| NOT YOUR KEY, NOT YOUR CRYPTO ##
vbnc1121

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:37:50 AM

There are many forums on encryption, but bitcointalk is still the best. So instead of wasting your time on duplicates, why not work right here?
Bitcointalk is a knowledge store, you can find many things related to cryptography here.
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:56:24 AM

Hey guy, I use bitcointalk forum so much. Because it is the most popular forum in cryptocurrency market. Even I familiar with an another forum called altcoinstalks. Today I knew about another forum moonforum. At last I will say that, bitcointalk forum is the biggest forum in the crypto market.
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

Well if crypto will become more and more adopted I guess that other boards/forums may take over bitcointalk, depending on forum rules and so on. For instance the merit system may have a negative impact since other forums don't have it
Tyrandeo

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:52:42 AM

The bitcointalk forum can exist for so many years, precisely because there are many excellent bounty missions and airdrops, and most of the professional bounty hunters are looking for a mission here!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: