Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The decline of cryptocurrency market has stopped?  (Read 831 times)
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:18:58 AM

this is possible, but now there is no influx of new money and people to the market. as long as the market replacing weak players and miners, because it becomes not Vigano mine. and many stop. but wait a little and then you will see a very high growth.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dao Thang (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:21:31 AM

I don't think we are done yet.  I think this will be looked back upon as the great purge and the day the institutions came in and took over.  I think they are trying to eliminate the guys who were here from the start. 

Yep, I agree, the situation is quite dire and has been like that for a few months. There are no really powerful projects in the build like last year, so we will have to patiently wait.
I agree with you, I also monitored the stock market for a long time and I noticed that it was a normal cycle, things will fluctuate in a cycle, until it completely disappears
 Huh Huh Huh
Vilianms

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

It is not stopping and the market is adjusting. I think it will rise next, but it will eventually fall and it will fall sharply, much cheaper than it is now. Perhaps the cryptocurrency will start to rise when a lot of people give up.
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

Super optimistic graph Grin Before new level of growth volatility of the bitcoin should be miserable. That's why I think the next stop is 7800.

ha ha trust in the good things and do the job we should do now, that is: hold and wait , I thinking that is better way for now  Grin Grin Grin Grin
good luck to you Cheesy

Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:35:25 AM

Although the market looks to be falling hard, many experts have said that bitcoin might go upto $50,000 by the end of the year. But the altcoins show no sign of recovery anytime soon. Many alts are still developing their projects and yet to show their true potential outcome. I have high hopes for bitcoin but it will take some time like a year or two for alts to get back up again.

Hello
The volatility is always present in this market, and any other market. I am also sure that BTC will not increase the price alone, but it will lead to the growth of all markets, if it happens

Grin Grin Grin Grin
aehsj

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:38:12 AM

According to my observations on the cryptocurrency market in the past few days, I think that the decline in the cryptocurrency market has not stopped, and it will continue to decline. Don’t panic and fear it is a normal thing. Be sure to maintain a good attitude and wait patiently. ,
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:39:51 AM

I think this year's market cannot be compared with last year. Last year's cryptocurrency market was very crazy. We can see how much the market has risen last year, but this year the market has been at a low point and it still has no signs of recovery.

I think you're right. the events of this year is different from last year, but still will have a similar volatility (just smaller fluctuations) and the boom will go crazy on 1-2 next years
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:44:33 AM

Although the market looks to be falling hard, many experts have said that bitcoin might go upto $50,000 by the end of the year. But the altcoins show no sign of recovery anytime soon. Many alts are still developing their projects and yet to show their true potential outcome. I have high hopes for bitcoin but it will take some time like a year or two for alts to get back up again.

Hello
The volatility is always present in this market, and any other market. I am also sure that BTC will not increase the price alone, but it will lead to the growth of all markets, if it happens

Grin Grin Grin Grin

All eyez on BTC =) We haven't other benchmark as for now. Praying for a traditional pre New Year pump Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:24:34 AM

I think that the bearish trend is not yet broken and we can go to 3 000 but then it will be a turning point and the trend will change !
Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:28:59 AM

There a fee positive pointers. Ethereum just crossed the $300 mark.
The prices at the moment is being highly manipulated, the market is still bearish, we can hope for some organic soon, hopefully after the bitcoin ETF decision is finalized.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:42:33 AM

The situation on the market is not clear yet. Like already and nowhere else to fall. Bitcoin is trampling around 6500. I really hope that the fall will be a market reversal
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:56:20 AM

currently the market is experiencing an increasing trend, although this upward trend is not yet in line with the expectations of many people but this is an encouragement for investors, at this time no one can say the decline will stop or will not happen again, everything can happen, cryptocurrency is business which is very difficult to guess
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:12:42 AM

the decline in the value of the crypto is already often the case and it's a reasonable thing. Crypto cycle indeed always like it is and certainly will not be easy to be changed and predictable. but to decline, I think will still be continued until enough time even more than this year.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:18:41 AM

I think this year's market cannot be compared with last year. Last year's cryptocurrency market was very crazy. We can see how much the market has risen last year, but this year the market has been at a low point and it still has no signs of recovery.

Yes it cannot be compared with the last year market because the price has increased so much and since there are more investors this year then the price will probably grow even more due to higher demand in the market.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:11:43 AM

The good news is that etn has been accepted whiles we are waiting for etf so even if etf is rejected again investors are comfortable about the future of their investments.This is one of the reasons why the market is bouncing back hard.I do not personally like those propagands but since this has come to stay,we pray it gets accepted so that the market will grow exponential. Good for the market.

RockFlash

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

Hopefully it will change a lot. Some of my fried entered the Hibtc exchange. I also see that lot o f coin price are increasing. I thinks it’s a positive trend and I believe coin price will increase more.
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

Yes it is good news for investors and crypto enthusiasts. But the markwt does not always keep rising as cryptocurrency is highly unstable. So the market is up at present and it will go down at another time. One needs to get crypto knowledge to get profit even amid market fall.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

This has ended up here. I think there will still be a decline that may occur and may be on a large scale. the market is indeed sufficient certainty and there is not even a meaningful rise. therefore do not decide it ends too soon.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
CandyCoconut

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:30:35 AM

I think you are right but I have this feeling this is not going to be over until the market cap isles than 90 billion. They are heading for drag us down and actually check us.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

Hello Guys.

As you can see, the past week we saw cryptocurrency market decline is very strong, it is almost balanced with this time last year. Whether this is a drop in the end, and then will increase continuously until the end of the year?
Please let me know your thinking about it Huh....   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes     Grin Grin Grin Grin

And we need to wait until the end of 2019 so that the market can go up like your chart. It is a too long period for a decline of the market. The market will continue to fall but the time it will recover will soon come. BTW market will still go up in the future without collapsing
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: