Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The decline of cryptocurrency market has stopped?  (Read 831 times)
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

There might be one more cycle of pump and dump before it actually recovers, but as we are close to the bull run season we might see a full recovery in the next few weeks. There is a general feeling that crypto has already hit rock bottom and this is when the investors like to join in and get their highest gains

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

this is not over and may still experience a decline because bitcoin is not stable, it may take a few more weeks to continue to increase
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:56:16 AM

It is true as well. because currently it comes time market continued to decline. I think the market is currently collapse. and I think it is still going to continue to happen. Be patient it used to be, because current conditions are not good.
aer0

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

Doubt we hit the bottom. I suspect it must get much worse, then boring for an extended period of time, before people start to look around at a crop of new products and developments.  Keep your eye on actual usage of projects:  https://adatracker.com/charts  https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:58:14 AM

So, if compared with last year, we can conclude that cryptocurrency is expecting good growth at the end of this year and in early 2019.
Shakyamuni

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:00:16 AM

Many people will ask such questions, and probably many people think that they have stopped. But in fact, I think there is still a huge decline in the market, we will wait and see.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:04:22 AM

So, if compared with last year, we can conclude that cryptocurrency is expecting good growth at the end of this year and in early 2019.

Hopefully the market will recover just like previous years because my portfolio is dying  Wink anyway I see lot of good news in this past few days so I think we are on the right track for the green market if there are no FUD's popping out.

lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

Judging by past years, it remains to hope that we must expect the beginning of growth!
stefven

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

that's true, now the price of cryptocurrency is down and even down. if this continues, more and more people will get huge losses. if we look at the crypto market then we can know how to develop cryptocurrency. we must be able to manage the crypto well so that we can get profit from it.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:19:39 AM

no, it's not over yet. we see that the current price of bitcoin is almost the same as last year but will it experience the same growth or the opposite? actually no one knows that but we all here must remain optimistic and start monitoring.
Dao Thang (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

I think this year's market cannot be compared with last year. Last year's cryptocurrency market was very crazy. We can see how much the market has risen last year, but this year the market has been at a low point and it still has no signs of recovery.

Yes it cannot be compared with the last year market because the price has increased so much and since there are more investors this year then the price will probably grow even more due to higher demand in the market.

I do not think so, maybe this year the price will not rise, because it needs to correction again. I think it will rise on next year
 Grin Grin Cool
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:28:00 PM

Although the market looks to be falling hard, many experts have said that bitcoin might go upto $50,000 by the end of the year. But the altcoins show no sign of recovery anytime soon. Many alts are still developing their projects and yet to show their true potential outcome. I have high hopes for bitcoin but it will take some time like a year or two for alts to get back up again.

Hello
The volatility is always present in this market, and any other market. I am also sure that BTC will not increase the price alone, but it will lead to the growth of all markets, if it happens

Grin Grin Grin Grin

All eyez on BTC =) We haven't other benchmark as for now. Praying for a traditional pre New Year pump Grin
haha I think that's sure to come, maybe this year, or next year (2019). It will definitely come back and be stronger  Shocked
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

Hello Guys.

As you can see, the past week we saw cryptocurrency market decline is very strong, it is almost balanced with this time last year. Whether this is a drop in the end, and then will increase continuously until the end of the year?
Please let me know your thinking about it Huh....   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes     Grin Grin Grin Grin

And we need to wait until the end of 2019 so that the market can go up like your chart. It is a too long period for a decline of the market. The market will continue to fall but the time it will recover will soon come. BTW market will still go up in the future without collapsing

Great thinking, I also think like you, if the increase was strong, it only came last year, it's hard time to challenge all member, as well as screening for many bad projects.
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

There might be one more cycle of pump and dump before it actually recovers, but as we are close to the bull run season we might see a full recovery in the next few weeks. There is a general feeling that crypto has already hit rock bottom and this is when the investors like to join in and get their highest gains
I have other thinking , this is not over and may still experience a decline because bitcoin is not stable, it may take a few more weeks ( or one month )to continue to increase
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

I wouldn't read a few days of "stability" as the end of the bear market.  I think the bear market will continue until at least October if not longer.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:46:34 PM

We have much time to go, this is near the bottom but we are not finished shorting this market. I do not short, am speaking in general. The bears will want to buy everything very cheap before they let the Bulls arrive, they are not finished eating all the cheap cryptocurrency yet. When you start hearing of people committing suicide or exiting this market in droves, then you know we are at the bottom. Unfortunately the BIG MONEY wants blood on its hands. The Elites are vampires and they will eat our blood, before they make the coins pump again.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
prosperity_one

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

I'm no expert at looking at charts but the experts have been saying the same thing as you. If this really is the case, then we are in for really exciting times as the year draws to an end. I doubt we would hit 2017 highs but with the way the year has panned out so far, any high is good enough for me.
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:03:08 PM

Hopefully this is indeed a good start for the future, now the market is starting to show good performance, I hope this will continue to rise to the future, because I am tired of the market last week which continued to decline.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

I think we will see price changes between 6 and 8 thousand dollars for Bitcoin this year, maybe it could be near 12000$ in December but it depends on behavior of world markets. I do not think that the price will increase sharply this year.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:38:17 PM

Hello Guys.

As you can see, the past week we saw cryptocurrency market decline is very strong, it is almost balanced with this time last year. Whether this is a drop in the end, and then will increase continuously until the end of the year?
Please let me know your thinking about it Huh....   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes     Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nice graphic! I doubt everything will go this way and prepare for the long flat (for 18 months at least), but if it will, I'll be very very very VERY glad! But I'll start selling much earlier, at the middle of the rise in the figure)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: