Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The decline of cryptocurrency market has stopped?  (Read 834 times)
Dao Thang (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:15:17 AM

We have much time to go, this is near the bottom but we are not finished shorting this market. I do not short, am speaking in general. The bears will want to buy everything very cheap before they let the Bulls arrive, they are not finished eating all the cheap cryptocurrency yet. When you start hearing of people committing suicide or exiting this market in droves, then you know we are at the bottom. Unfortunately the BIG MONEY wants blood on its hands. The Elites are vampires and they will eat our blood, before they make the coins pump again.
oh , Yes right .... I have the same thoughts as you, and there is a phrase that I like "if you don't want to  bitten dead .. you need to swim follow the sharks"  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:21:14 AM

Hello Guys.

As you can see, the past week we saw cryptocurrency market decline is very strong, it is almost balanced with this time last year. Whether this is a drop in the end, and then will increase continuously until the end of the year?
Please let me know your thinking about it Huh....   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes     Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nice graphic! I doubt everything will go this way and prepare for the long flat (for 18 months at least), but if it will, I'll be very very very VERY glad! But I'll start selling much earlier, at the middle of the rise in the figure)

I think you are holding so many token at now ? and so ..how many is price that you desire in this year ?
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

I think the market is getting ready for a bull market. As of now the whales are still busy collecting cheap coins to pump and some investors are not aware of it. I think the next pump would be so big one.
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:45:58 AM

The fall of the market will end when the price of bitcoin returns to the level from which the rise began in 2017. I think that it will be approximately 3500-4000. In this range, bitcoin will be traded for a long time.

Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:59:30 PM

I think the market is getting ready for a bull market. As of now the whales are still busy collecting cheap coins to pump and some investors are not aware of it. I think the next pump would be so big one.
I agree with you, we are seeing the price is low and is stabilizing for a last week , I think it will return to the increase in early next month.  Grin Grin Grin
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

The fall of the market will end when the price of bitcoin returns to the level from which the rise began in 2017. I think that it will be approximately 3500-4000. In this range, bitcoin will be traded for a long time.
You are going the way I think, thank you for that, let's wait for it to happen this year ...... go to the moon  Cool Cool Cool
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:04:53 PM

I think that will grow not earlier than in late autumn and even winter, while all will remain in place or continue to decline, Yes Karuna now sad, but there is hope.
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

The market situation in recent months is very sad. But I want to believe. that the fall had stopped and we were about to go to the moon. But it is too early to talk about it. Let's wait patiently for the best time of the market.
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and don't sell in panic.  Angry Angry Angry  Sad Sad Sad  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Isterichka

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:04:37 PM

I think that the fall of the crypto-currency market will continue. Last year, until strong growth was a small capitalization and the price of bitcoin was not so much.
Of course I want to believe that I'm wrong and that the market will already grow.

PurpleNights

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:16:24 PM

The decline of cryptocurrency hasn't stopped, if for anything, it just keeps getting worse, and it seems like it is not going to sto[ anytime soon. It is almost becoming really frustrating for so many. Have you seen what is going on with ETH? It is just so painful to watch, and I really do hope that thios ends soon and the market comes back alive again.
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:22:55 PM

I don't think that the decline of cryptocurrency has stopped because any time it will decrease or increase base on the flow of demand and supply in the market. There is a slight uptrend in crypto market and we hope it will continuously increasing. But because of volatility we can't avoid a rapid changes of price in the market.
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:55:30 AM

We have much time to go, this is near the bottom but we are not finished shorting this market. I do not short, am speaking in general. The bears will want to buy everything very cheap before they let the Bulls arrive, they are not finished eating all the cheap cryptocurrency yet. When you start hearing of people committing suicide or exiting this market in droves, then you know we are at the bottom. Unfortunately the BIG MONEY wants blood on its hands. The Elites are vampires and they will eat our blood, before they make the coins pump again.
oh , Yes right .... I have the same thoughts as you, and there is a phrase that I like "if you don't want to  bitten dead .. you need to swim follow the sharks"  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Your thoughts are very close to me. You spoke very well about the situation that we are now witnessing. I hope that soon changes will begin
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:07:08 AM

Hopefully like that, because All Time Down Bitcoin in 2018 is around 5800 USD.
My hope is that all cryptocurrency will rise in price now, I pray every day.
BloodKnight

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:05:44 AM

It's not certain now, maybe Bitcoin will throw away their own growth, but it's unlikely. But Bitcoin near $6,000 is safe.
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:08:47 AM

No, as a ,atter of fact, it seems that with each passing day, the level of declines just keep increasing. The prices of the coins are rotating round a circle, and if at all, just falls further down. Picks itself up a little and falls down again. I really do not think that the decline of cryptocurrency market has stopped yet, and the bitter truth is, this will still be on for a little more time.
prosokeslo

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

No, it hasn't stopped. We keep seeing some steady reds on our charts, and it is safe to say that the decline and bear season is till very much on. Hopefully, before the year runs out, we will begin to see some positive trends. Things might begin to go as we most expect it to. Let's just keep our faith and hope alive.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

If I myself cannot interpret or predict it because every cryptocurrency market cannot be predicted.
Just look at it all the time, always change and can't guess the price.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:28:15 AM

Not so such if the bottom is in sight tbh. So many are waiting for btc to reach new lows, so many still think there may be another new top, before an even lower bottom. Not sure why though, their only reasoning seems that btc had unnatural growth last year, so it's only logical the bottom should be around or below $5k. I hope this ends at some point. They say blockchain projects are all useless, but the only thing I notice is that because of btc dominance, dapps don't even get the chance to prove themselves right now.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:38:48 AM

As we see, no analysis can determine how events will develop on the cryptocurrency market. We need to monitor the situation and be able to tune out under any market conditions.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███