Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:55:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The decline of cryptocurrency market has stopped?  (Read 834 times)
applezero

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

I think the market is getting ready for a bull market. As of now the whales are still busy collecting cheap coins to pump and some investors are not aware of it. I think the next pump would be so big one.
I agree with you, I really hope that it will happen ... I hope that by the end of 2018 the price will return, I can't wait to wait
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

Hello Guys.

As you can see, the past week we saw cryptocurrency market decline is very strong, it is almost balanced with this time last year. Whether this is a drop in the end, and then will increase continuously until the end of the year?
Please let me know your thinking about it Huh....   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes     Grin Grin Grin Grin

hello! nice picture! i thought august was rough but no, apparently i was mistaken Grin anyway, doesn't matter what month we are in, i still believe it will get better, our dear crypto

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
amd6678

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

They should judge our post by quality and where we post this post.... Otherwise 15,9,8 post is just number............. They only see our quality of post and where we post the post...
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

We have been waiting for the bearish market to stop for at least 9 months. It has to stop, people are tired of a red market. More and more people believe that the green market comes soon. And when a lot of people believe in something, it becomes a reality Smiley
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

At this time , it is difficult to say what will happen to the market , but it has not yet begun to recover, manipulators are waiting for new people.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: