Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:54:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE - ICO] TwoGap - Thriving the Cryptocurrency Market with CRYPTOBONDS  (Read 8886 times)
bambangAja

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:26:41 AM

if I don't misunderstand that the ICO project up to the 10th month is quite a long time, I hope that everything has been prepared carefully by the team so that to attract investors more easily and the results that have been targeted will be achieved. I am sure the team will always do their best to this project.
might want to prepare his team well and not in a hurry in order to get maximum results also therefore ICO running still for long. Hopefully just the team's strategy goes according to plan until the target is reached.
If the strategy goes according to plan I myself am convinced that the project will achieve the target and hopefully more and more support for this project in the future.
tualepe

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:08:52 AM

a big project. I want to see how the development of this project, because I think this project is very interesting. hopefully all goes smoothly until success could be achieved.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:19:57 AM

Indeed if viewed concept and also the goal of this project is very interesting in the wake. hopefully, all of it can make the project get a lot of support from participants and investors.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
nazareth flith

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

I think this project is very reliable, I hope this project will become a big project later, but unfortunately the ICO project is still long, we just wait for the continuation.

durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

I think this project is very reliable, I hope this project will become a big project later, but unfortunately the ICO project is still long, we just wait for the continuation.
long duration ICO, in my opinion, would not be problematic because for most of the current projects are all on course to extend the duration of the ICO so I think this project still will get plenty of investors later.
teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:07:05 AM

long duration ICO, in my opinion, would not be problematic because for most of the current projects are all on course to extend the duration of the ICO so I think this project still will get plenty of investors later.
of course, I believe that the sale of the ico project will be successful because all the team definitely would prepare a strategy very ripe in order to attract more investors.
spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

CryptoBonds are backed by bonds. Therefore, the size of issuance is unlimited. In other words, the limit of total global bonds is approximately $100,000 billion Now you could see that this solution is effective and has enough size for investors and total global crypto market. TwoGap platform acquire powerful and biggest-scale stop-loss product - CryptoBond. This is a great project  lets support this one.
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:32:05 AM

with managed by an experienced team and have a lot of support, I believe this project could be successful and can give you the best results.
nazareth flith

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:05:01 AM

a very profitable and promising project, hopefully the team can promote this project well so that it can have many investors and success will be achieved, good luck.

Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:39:36 PM

I checked through the website, I can't find ticker indicating how much has been raised, I  can't also find tangible rating of this project online
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1185

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

On the official web-page it is said, that Amarpreet Singh is your "Financial Mentor & Advisor".
Does he knows about that? I havent found in his profile on LinkedIn that he is somehow connected with that project.

According to this https://icobench.com/u/amar - he is NOT in your team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

Thriving the Cryptocurrency Market with. CRYPTOBONDS. The Second Bounty Campaign Is Starting. TwoGap platform was formed to bring Crypto Investors the opportunity to acquire powerful and biggest-scale stop-loss product - CryptoBond.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

a very profitable and promising project, hopefully the team can promote this project well so that it can have many investors and success will be achieved, good luck.
I believe the team in this project will work hard for the success of this project. they must continue to make good progress on this project so that many investors and prize hunters join here.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
lunar blazz

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

I like this project, what about the progress whether it has reached the target, hopefully this project has many investors and can set a record, fighting.

tortumtrak

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

Turkish ANN Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Bounty Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Whitepaper is LIVE !
mani mani

Activity: 280

Orient

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

I want to know who is the team that joined this project? what about the development whether something happened, can I read it? i belive you can do it.
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:21:59 AM

Pre ico will begin soon, hopefully everything will run smoothly until ico is finished and the results obtained are as targeted. And hope the team will always be passionate about developing this project.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:35:57 AM

What about exchange where is it?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
tualepe

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:48:03 AM

Pre ico will begin soon, hopefully everything will run smoothly until ico is finished and the results obtained are as targeted. And hope the team will always be passionate about developing this project.
a very good news, hopefully sales always run smoothly and a lot of investors who joined this project. and all the team will definitely be always eager to promote this project.
fara darani

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:29:37 PM

I watch with great interest the development of this project. I think The opportunity to be part of a powerful new investment movement is here and This project will help many people in terms of business relationships such as banking and finance.

You are right. I am very confident in the ability of this project and the team that joined. Hopefully you can innovate more amazing for this and future projects.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: