Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE - ICO] TwoGap - Thriving the Cryptocurrency Market with CRYPTOBONDS  (Read 8886 times)
newsilike (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:04:14 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 03:07:15 PM by newsilike

TwoGap platform was formed to bring Crypto Investors the opportunity to acquire powerful and biggest-scale stop-loss product - CryptoBond.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bounty Campaign -- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4894916.0

AirDrop Campaign -- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4878753

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

The beginning of the project interested. Neuro-linguistic programming crowd for making decisions on buying on exchanges. How to recognize and use it.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:17:59 AM

I want to reserved indonesian translation
Telegram: @bodongconk
My previous translate :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-u66FTKVvHET3PvF65vwY-ttOYiLlv-R33R2rmn0w34
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:54:52 PM

In white paper, you write that you can scan the brain and see what the person is up to. It seems to me that you can not do it. No one can do this.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
TrieuVo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

TwoGap platform was formed to bring Crypto Investors the opportunity to acquire powerful and biggest-scale stop-loss product - CryptoBond.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bounty Campaign -- Coming Soon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-ICO Date : -  31/08 - 10/09

ICO start and end date :   - 30/09 -> 30/10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

WHAT IS TWOGAP?
ScryptoChannel

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:46:44 PM

Hi Team, i was looking for a french whitepaper but didn't find it. Can you tell me if you have one please ? Thanks a lot.
TrieuVo

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:46:24 AM

Pre-ICO Date : -  31/08 - 10/09

ICO start and end date :   - 30/09 -> 30/10

spiderlee

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:16:09 AM

Great project Twogap will be one of the big name in crypto world, TwoGap platform was formed to bring Crypto Investors the opportunity to acquire powerful and biggest-scale stop-loss product - CryptoBond. I like this project, I will support this one and Invest on it. This is a perfect one!! Grin Grin Grin
omar hashim

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

In the current crypto market, many crypto investors lose their money, even lose all when the token they invest in disappear in the crypto trading exchange. TwoGap platform was formed to bring Crypto Investors the opportunity to acquire powerful and biggest-scale stop-loss product - CryptoBond.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:18:59 PM

Chinese ANN thread,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4920683
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

After I looked carefully, this project has allocated a bounty quite tantalizing as many as 1 billion tokens will be allocated to the bounty program which is worth 1 million usd. hopefully many bounty hunters support this project and in the future this project can have good prospects, success always and smoothly as planned.
osbal

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:05:54 AM

someone expert to explain how to translate this that this ANN, almost all are images, would have to create images with translations? or do they provide me with the model and graphics?
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

After I looked carefully, this project has allocated a bounty quite tantalizing as many as 1 billion tokens will be allocated to the bounty program which is worth 1 million usd. hopefully many bounty hunters support this project and in the future this project can have good prospects, success always and smoothly as planned.
Hopefully, with the magnitude of the allocation given to the participants join the many who made the bounty and help promote the project so that the success achieved.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

This is a great opportunity for the participants to gain a great reward with the join on this project and I believe that the strategy team is very nice to be able to attract more investors to join in this project later.
Jaka.Sembuh

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:29:53 AM

the concept of this project is very innovative and has excellent prospects for the future. and let's see how the construction of this project. we wish everything could go smoothly according to plan which had been drawn up very well.
Helloween45

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:29:04 PM

Admin, I have tried many times. But on dashboard facebook bounty doesn't work. I like fb page and send message for code but no response.
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:23:35 AM

if I don't misunderstand that the ICO project up to the 10th month is quite a long time, I hope that everything has been prepared carefully by the team so that to attract investors more easily and the results that have been targeted will be achieved. I am sure the team will always do their best to this project.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:45:42 AM

let's support this project, we enliven this project so that later this project can achieve success with satisfactory results, this project deserves our support to be successful.
intianoroby

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:46:36 AM

if I don't misunderstand that the ICO project up to the 10th month is quite a long time, I hope that everything has been prepared carefully by the team so that to attract investors more easily and the results that have been targeted will be achieved. I am sure the team will always do their best to this project.
might want to prepare his team well and not in a hurry in order to get maximum results also therefore ICO running still for long. Hopefully just the team's strategy goes according to plan until the target is reached.
bambangAja

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:26:41 AM

might want to prepare his team well and not in a hurry in order to get maximum results also therefore ICO running still for long. Hopefully just the team's strategy goes according to plan until the target is reached.
If the strategy goes according to plan I myself am convinced that the project will achieve the target and hopefully more and more support for this project in the future.
tualepe

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:08:52 AM

a big project. I want to see how the development of this project, because I think this project is very interesting. hopefully all goes smoothly until success could be achieved.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:19:57 AM

Indeed if viewed concept and also the goal of this project is very interesting in the wake. hopefully, all of it can make the project get a lot of support from participants and investors.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
nazareth flith

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

I think this project is very reliable, I hope this project will become a big project later, but unfortunately the ICO project is still long, we just wait for the continuation.

durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

I think this project is very reliable, I hope this project will become a big project later, but unfortunately the ICO project is still long, we just wait for the continuation.
long duration ICO, in my opinion, would not be problematic because for most of the current projects are all on course to extend the duration of the ICO so I think this project still will get plenty of investors later.
teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:07:05 AM

long duration ICO, in my opinion, would not be problematic because for most of the current projects are all on course to extend the duration of the ICO so I think this project still will get plenty of investors later.
of course, I believe that the sale of the ico project will be successful because all the team definitely would prepare a strategy very ripe in order to attract more investors.
spiderlee

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

CryptoBonds are backed by bonds. Therefore, the size of issuance is unlimited. In other words, the limit of total global bonds is approximately $100,000 billion Now you could see that this solution is effective and has enough size for investors and total global crypto market. TwoGap platform acquire powerful and biggest-scale stop-loss product - CryptoBond. This is a great project  lets support this one.
Sarsono

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:32:05 AM

with managed by an experienced team and have a lot of support, I believe this project could be successful and can give you the best results.
nazareth flith

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:05:01 AM

a very profitable and promising project, hopefully the team can promote this project well so that it can have many investors and success will be achieved, good luck.

Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:39:36 PM

I checked through the website, I can't find ticker indicating how much has been raised, I  can't also find tangible rating of this project online
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

On the official web-page it is said, that Amarpreet Singh is your "Financial Mentor & Advisor".
Does he knows about that? I havent found in his profile on LinkedIn that he is somehow connected with that project.

According to this https://icobench.com/u/amar - he is NOT in your team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
omar hashim

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

Thriving the Cryptocurrency Market with. CRYPTOBONDS. The Second Bounty Campaign Is Starting. TwoGap platform was formed to bring Crypto Investors the opportunity to acquire powerful and biggest-scale stop-loss product - CryptoBond.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

a very profitable and promising project, hopefully the team can promote this project well so that it can have many investors and success will be achieved, good luck.
I believe the team in this project will work hard for the success of this project. they must continue to make good progress on this project so that many investors and prize hunters join here.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
lunar blazz

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

I like this project, what about the progress whether it has reached the target, hopefully this project has many investors and can set a record, fighting.

tortumtrak

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

Turkish ANN Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Bounty Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Whitepaper is LIVE !
mani mani

Activity: 280

Orient

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

I want to know who is the team that joined this project? what about the development whether something happened, can I read it? i belive you can do it.
Laurensa

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:21:59 AM

Pre ico will begin soon, hopefully everything will run smoothly until ico is finished and the results obtained are as targeted. And hope the team will always be passionate about developing this project.
jezus

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:35:57 AM

What about exchange where is it?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
tualepe

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:48:03 AM

Pre ico will begin soon, hopefully everything will run smoothly until ico is finished and the results obtained are as targeted. And hope the team will always be passionate about developing this project.
a very good news, hopefully sales always run smoothly and a lot of investors who joined this project. and all the team will definitely be always eager to promote this project.
fara darani

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:29:37 PM

I watch with great interest the development of this project. I think The opportunity to be part of a powerful new investment movement is here and This project will help many people in terms of business relationships such as banking and finance.

You are right. I am very confident in the ability of this project and the team that joined. Hopefully you can innovate more amazing for this and future projects.
atsyazani

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:35:33 AM

I watch with great interest the development of this project. I think The opportunity to be part of a powerful new investment movement is here and This project will help many people in terms of business relationships such as banking and finance.

You are right. I am very confident in the ability of this project and the team that joined. Hopefully you can innovate more amazing for this and future projects.
because this project is managed by a professional team, so the project has the potential to be a great success. and I hope the project will always run smoothly until success is achieved.
amir lusik

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:49:11 PM

cpk02

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:49:23 AM

Looks like an awesome project to Invest money. I already joined TwoGap  Bounty campaign. Good luck to the team.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:35:50 AM

if you are interested there is a good idea to join in so that more participants join and the more team spirit in developing this project and the easier it is to achieve success for this project. hope the team will always develop this project well and provide results that do not disappoint.

NDX-AKA

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:39:26 AM

a very nice project with the aim that is very useful. and I see a lot of people who provide support and good comments about the project.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:54:54 AM

TWOGAP AND THE FIRST STEP TO THE NEW ERA
Technology is transforming the way we live and work and in the World of finance, TWOGAP is the start of a digital revolution. A new era in Blockchain’s life is not a sucks life anymore, because TWOGAP has launched a blockchain only bond (Cryptobond). Nowadays, some small companies have already applied cryptocurrency and the public Ethereum blockchain. For that reason, TWOGAP creates a new era in 2018 for a better life.
https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-and-the-first-step-to-the-new-era-c5560207953c
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:29:10 AM

a big project with has a lot of support, with this being one of the very good things for the progress of the project.
jan cok

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

interesting and different projects, hopefully the team and dev can develop this project well, enthusiasm in promoting this project hopefully the team can attract many investors.

nazareth flith

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

I believe the team in this project will work hard for the success of this project. they must continue to make good progress on this project so that many investors and prize hunters join here.
You are right, hopefully with a lot of support will make the team more enthusiastic in developing a good strategy for the development of this project, good luck.

Laurensa

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:06:05 AM

You are right, hopefully with a lot of support will make the team more enthusiastic in developing a good strategy for the development of this project, good luck.
many who support this project to succeed just how hard the team works for this project, hopefully they work with enthusiasm and will provide satisfactory results for all, success for the TWO GAP project and hopefully pre ico runs smoothly until ico finishes with satisfying results .
fara darani

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

a project that is quite interesting and worth supporting, hopefully the team can promote this project well and will produce something valuable, successful people hopefully succeed.
kojektea

Activity: 2254
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

TWOGAP AND THE FIRST STEP TO THE NEW ERA
Technology is transforming the way we live and work and in the World of finance, TWOGAP is the start of a digital revolution. A new era in Blockchain’s life is not a sucks life anymore, because TWOGAP has launched a blockchain only bond (Cryptobond). Nowadays, some small companies have already applied cryptocurrency and the public Ethereum blockchain. For that reason, TWOGAP creates a new era in 2018 for a better life.
https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-and-the-first-step-to-the-new-era-c5560207953c
a good technology, I think if this goes well and the success of blockchain technology development will be a lot that will continue to grow, hopefully this project can be successful
smic

Activity: 827

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

We officially announce that Twogap has signed Partnership Agreement with Credits (https://t.co/7ZxFnGu7bW ), a global reputation blockchain company.
KolaySER

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:51:30 PM

I am amazed with this project, the aim of the project is very rewarding. Hopefully the project can evolve rapidly in the future.
Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:17:02 PM

Thank you for the update to the bounty campaign. successful team work and effective use were the most important actors in my participation.
I'm following up on your work with interest. Cool
Sarsono

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:49:19 AM

I saw on the website doesn't display the duration of the sale. what only I who do not find such information?
UstadSoleh

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

I am amazed with this project, the aim of the project is very rewarding. Hopefully the project can evolve rapidly in the future.
with hard work and the good cooperation of all his team. I'm sure this project will always have good progress.

SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:08:02 PM

with hard work and the good cooperation of all his team. I'm sure this project will always have good progress.

It's best to know more about the latest developments of this project every day to make sure this project will end well then new and has many benefits for everyone.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:36:52 AM

It's best to know more about the latest developments of this project every day to make sure this project will end well then new and has many benefits for everyone.
monitoring developments and finding information from this project is a great way to see how TwoGap can succeed in the future. this project has a solid team and I think this project can provide good benefits for people have join in it.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

Thanks a lot @newsilike. you're working on a nice and useful project again.
Technology is transforming the way we live and work and in the World of finance, TWOGAP is the start of a digital revolution.
this is a very impressive project. we'il see what happens to the ICO. I wish the team success.
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

Overall, I'm interested in the concept of making the biggest scale stop-loss product to save Crypto Investors ... I believe you can carry out the goals and attract people to join. Wink
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

TwoGap + FUBT — a Hong Kong based exchange
TwoGap is an up and coming platform that enables Crypto Investors to find opportunities to gain large scale stop-loss product known as the CryptoBond. The CryptoBond TwoGap helps issuers to encrypt traditional bonds into CryptoBonds. These are legal to circulate in the market. TwoGap has some very exciting news! We are currently completing the final procedures to prepare for the upcoming Pre-ICO sale and ICO sale campaigns. These campaigns will be taking place shortly. Our next step is going to be listing TGT tokens in the crypto exchanges, which will take place over the next few months.
https://medium.com/twogap/dear-twogap-members-7387190b42e1

comfortable

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

I saw your TGT airdrops information. Can you tell me how many rewards are there after this airdrops invites friends?
mani mani

Orient

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:48:22 AM

how much money have you spent on this project prize? very curious about what is available, hoping this project will provide amazing results, i belive you can do it.
Jekwizor

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:58:22 AM

INTERVIEW: LUONG HOANG ANH, CEO OF TWOGAP, TALKS ASSET MANAGEMENT ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
https://irishtechnews.ie/interview-luong-hoang-anh-ceo-of-twogap-talks-asset-management-on-the-blockchain/

What is your background briefly?
Does it seem like a logical background to what you do now?
Give us a one-minute pitch for what you are doing now?
Why do you think it is such a powerful idea?
Why did you get involved with this project?

nazareth flith

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:53:47 AM

many who support this project to succeed just how hard the team works for this project, hopefully they work with enthusiasm and will provide satisfactory results for all, success for the TWO GAP project and hopefully pre ico runs smoothly until ico finishes with satisfying results .
We must support projects like this because it is very good and useful, success in the future I will look forward to the good news from your project, succeed and fighting.

Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

With an excited idea TWOGAP and the CEO is one of the amazing parts that created the name.
Mr. Luong Hoang Anh - the young CEO of TWOGAP has an impressive interview.
https://t.co/SUd7EYNFCk
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:30:43 PM

I joined your Bounty campaign. I hope the campaign hasn't been closed. its has a quality team of good people.

I hope they don't leave me out of the project.  Cool

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:39:24 PM

With so many ICOs going on right now, how can you entice those investors to spend money in your platform?
People are already burned with the slow progress of most of the projects introduced lately.
Most of them, the ROI is not reachable anymore as the price plunges so deep that the only thing they can do is, move on.
How can you make them invest again in an unknown future of this project, especially that the market is still in the bear mode?
fara darani

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

a good concept, of course with a creative team in it, what about the development of the current project, is it well developed? hopefully, always be positif and fighting.
pumawolf

Activity: 968

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

“TwoGap + FUBT — a Hong Kong based exchange”

https://medium.com/twogap/dear-twogap-members-7387190b42e1
Cornett

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

I love your project. I'm so happy to be part of the bounty campaigns. Crypto currency investors have been in very volatile times lately. they have problems with Stopp-loss and large-scale transactions. I hope you resolve investors ' problems with your project.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Arching_wild

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:42:23 PM

I'm really passionate about this project, because it's really something new, I like the approach of the team, their ideas and activity. I think, that this project will be able to make a revolution among the ICO.
SeVenlast

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:20:21 AM

monitoring developments and finding information from this project is a great way to see how TwoGap can succeed in the future. this project has a solid team and I think this project can provide good benefits for people have join in it.

It's one of your ways to see good progress from this project but you must understand that the project needs investors to make this project run smoothly. Are you an investor who wants to make this project run smoothly?

●    ●
brokens

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

I love your project. I'm so happy to be part of the bounty campaigns. Crypto currency investors have been in very volatile times lately. they have problems with Stopp-loss and large-scale transactions. I hope you resolve investors ' problems with your project.
this project is very promising and I think TWOGAP will get a lot of support. I think investors will get good profits and too can provide benefits to participants here. yes I am also happy to be part of this bounty campaign.
spiderlee

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:53:49 PM

Twogap platform, we also provide TGT Tokens for incentive mechanism on it’s economic. These are not security tokens but utility tokens. They are used to unlock all features and transactions on the Twogap platform. Therefore, they are not regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Globe Bond market size is 1.6 times larger than the stock market (more than $100 Trillion). This awesome project , lets invest on this one.
cjrst8

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:06:29 PM

Intrigued by the bond concept, but I feel it will be tricky to do, so I am interested in watching how you guys go about rolling out this project

SeVenlast

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:30:25 AM

The right thing is to monitor and search for the latest information from this project and it looks like you can join the telegram group of this project to see the next development of this project. my advice.

●    ●
naderba666

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:36:02 AM

A good and very promising project, guys. I'm waiting for pre-sale, there will be the greatest bonus Cheesy Wink
cpk02

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:17:39 AM

A good and very promising project, guys. I'm waiting for pre-sale, there will be the greatest bonus Cheesy Wink

Thanks for your great comment, you can join TwoGap Bounty campaign, 1000000000 TwoGap Token waiting for you. Grin
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:05:40 PM

When will the general sales plan take place, it seems that many have been waiting for it, and what about the results of the pre-sale?
mani mani

Orient

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

When will the general sales plan take place, it seems that many have been waiting for it, and what about the results of the pre-sale?
that's right, I'm also curious about the latest news about this project, because the concept is very interesting and the team is great, hopefully everything can work with the initial strategy.
SeVenlast

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

that's right, I'm also curious about the latest news about this project, because the concept is very interesting and the team is great, hopefully everything can work with the initial strategy.

Has the latest information not been provided on this project? or their development team hasn't provided this thread's latest update.  We can only wait for further news from this project.

●    ●
brokens

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:10:55 AM

Has the latest information not been provided on this project? or their development team hasn't provided this thread's latest update.  We can only wait for further news from this project.
yes already are many people waiting and want to see how the sales of tokens will take place. but there seems to be no recent information provided at the moment, I also hope the Twogap team can provide the latest updates on this project.
NDX-AKA

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

I believe that this project targets can be achieved, as all teams will surely developed the project as best as possible. and all the team also will certainly be more serious in managing projects, because the current competition is becoming increasingly tight. as more and more new projects are popping up.
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:32:08 AM

This project may be a much needed product for the next push in the crypto market size. The team focuses on a niche problem (although big) in the market today.
cpk02

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:58:38 AM

Great project with the awesome community, already reach 84k+ members in TwoGap Telegram group, it's really cool. 
Kruncha

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

5 ICO Investment Evaluation Criteria https://medium.com/twogap/5-ico-investment-evaluation-criteria-4ee535483cd3
chon83
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

Interesting project crypto bonds. This project looks to restore confidence in markets can’t waot to see how it plays out. The success of such a project is meaningful for the industry as a whole.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:35:26 PM

Twogap is Great idea and hardworking team. Project is actively developing. If you have not yet joined him, then do not miss this opportunity.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

TWOGAP IN THE “HOUSE”
https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-in-the-house-25b48952adf9

Recently in Singapore there was a large attendance of large bitcoin houses. Of course, some of the most prominent characters are Vitalik Buterin, the father of Etherum, who participated in the event. And the new Twogap warrior was also present at the event Consensus on Sep 19th — 20 that Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.

Coming to this Consensus, Twogap bring for technological enthusiasts a new insight of Crypto — Cryptobond based on Twogap platform. In addition, Twogap will have GiftCode vouchers for who are interested in Twogap project.

About project, Twogap is one of the first companies venturing in the field of Cryptobond Market, where its potential market size now is over $100 trillion. Cryptobond nowadays is a new era of Crypto as more and more banks, financial institutions, and million-dollar corporations getting involved in the issuance of Cryptobond.

btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:41:17 AM

In the ‘2016 Global Blockchain Survey,’ Deloitte lists several key trends, notably related to blockchain from 2018 onwards. If you wonder what blockchain can bring to your business or startup idea, the answer is promising prospects. https://medium.com/twogap/6-major-blockchain-trends-in-2018-fd23890e8bdd
TOM47

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:11:46 AM

Annoucement: The success of Twogap after the Consensus Singapore 2018

Twogap recently traveled to Singapore and they had a meeting with other Co-founders at the event.

Join the Consensus Singapore 2018 successful, in addition to Twogap also open opportunities to cooperate with investors as well as other Startup companies. https://medium.com/twogap/annoucement-the-success-of-twogap-after-the-event-in-singapore-317ee475f7b5
brokens

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:55:51 AM

Annoucement: The success of Twogap after the Consensus Singapore 2018

Twogap recently traveled to Singapore and they had a meeting with other Co-founders at the event.

Join the Consensus Singapore 2018 successful, in addition to Twogap also open opportunities to cooperate with investors as well as other Startup companies. https://medium.com/twogap/annoucement-the-success-of-twogap-after-the-event-in-singapore-317ee475f7b5
good information from Twogap after successfully on consensus in Singapore 2018. waiting for the next development of the Twogap team to see other good information on this project. I am believe Twogap can succeed.  Smiley
omar hashim

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

300 years ago until now, the appearance of Bonds have saved and thrived the Global Security Market.
Current Global Security Market Cap is estimated by $65 trillion Stocks plus $100 trillion Bonds. We can see the enormous scale as well as the potential of Bonds Market today.
SeVenlast

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

yes already are many people waiting and want to see how the sales of tokens will take place. but there seems to be no recent information provided at the moment, I also hope the Twogap team can provide the latest updates on this project.

But it seems that you can visit their telegram group to see the latest updates that are delivered there. You are also waiting for that in this thread.

●    ●
cpk02

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

A very smart project brings us excitement to always follow. We believe this company will work and succeed because this project is with a great team that always provide creative ideas and ideas so that this will get more and more investors.
cpk02

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:07:07 AM

A good team ,tough goals for the future, responsible attitude to their business , all this shows how reliable and promising this company is.
I suggest everyone to join.
amir lusik

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

The project is in the public interest. I think, but I believe there is an urgent need for TwoGap platform project and it is time to protect investments in this field.the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field!
Alexbt

Activity: 542

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

A “GIANT SPIRIT” AMARPREET SINGH BECOME THE ADVISOR OF THE “POWER IDEA” TWOGAP.
https://medium.com/twogap/a-giant-spirit-amarpreet-singh-become-the-advisor-of-the-power-idea-twogap-f9833c90272a

Amar is one of the leading advocates and contributing member of Global Blockchain community, Senior Advisor of Global Blockchain Foundation and is an Advisory Board Member of many Blockchain projects around the world.

A Technology/Digital enthusiast and a seasoned professional with years of experience in operations, consulting and innovation of the Tech industry, Amar’s background includes working with Tier 1 firms such as Microsoft (APOC Operation Manager), the World Bank (Senior Infrastructure Consultant and Economic Advisor), Airbus etc., and advising startups and speaking at various technology forums. His educational background includes B.E. (Computer Science) and three Masters degrees from three Universities around the globe (including MBA from National University of Singapore).

Amar is one of the leading advocates and contributing member of Global Blockchain community, and is an Advisory Board Member of many Blockchain projects around the world.

Amar is a very well-traveled individual, and his extensive knowledge and experience have proven to have benefited many organizations and projects he worked with around the world.

cpk02

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:36:59 AM

This is the right time to take part in your brilliant program. Understand the concept, see the roadmap and replace trust in your project, easy isn't?
stechpro.vn

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:35:33 PM

After I looked carefully, I think great project Twogap will be one of the big name in crypto world, TwoGap platform was formed to bring Crypto Investors the opportunity to acquire powerful and biggest-scale stop-loss product - CryptoBond. I like this project, I will support this project and Invest on it. This is a perfect one! Hopefully many bounty hunters support this project and in the future this project can have good prospects, success always and smoothly as planned.  Smiley
SeVenlast

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

Has it reached hardcap? I saw on the website they did not find the token sales running. Why?

●    ●
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:43:26 AM

TWOGAP And The First Leap
Last week, Twogap has had positive aspects in work. These are not only the achievements and also the foundations of each member contributing to the building.
https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-and-the-first-leap-b01189069756

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:23:13 AM

TWOGAP And The First Leap
Last week, Twogap has had positive aspects in work. These are not only the achievements and also the foundations of each member contributing to the building.
https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-and-the-first-leap-b01189069756

This is a new step for many people to believe in the future of this project. Become something interesting in my opinion. Let's see the continuation of this project

B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

https://t.co/HcWuDZMGbf
dolon_r12

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:30:34 PM

Week 8:- 02th oct/08
Facebook

Shares + Likes

Week #8
Twitter

Retweets
Tweets
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

Has it reached hardcap? I saw on the website they did not find the token sales running. Why?
currently the private sale is running, you can register on the website https://dashboard.twogap.com/register if you want to participate, if you have questions you can ask here https://t.me/twogap

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
spiderlee

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:41:46 PM

In the current crypto market, many crypto investors lose their money, even lose all when the token they invest in disappear in the crypto trading exchange. With the growing doubt about crypto market nowadays, current investors are likely to exit, meanwhile new investors do not want to venture into the crypto market. This has spiralled the Global Crypto Market deep into a long down trend, it maybe even collapses.This is a great ICO to invest  TwoGap, Crypto Bonds Market also will be a reliable crypto market where investors who have lost their confidence in crypto market can put their trust in.
landslide

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

♥ Twogap Hackathon Ho Chi Minh 10/2018 ♥

Not only Ethereum Hackathons are Drastically Improving Blockchain Systems… But also got… TWOGAP!
------------------
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and vote us an reaction if you curious ❤ ❤

CLICK LINK BLOG HERE: https://medium.com/twogap
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

Not only Ethereum Hackathons are Drastically Improving Blockchain Systems… But also got… TWOGAP!
https://medium.com/twogap/not-only-ethereum-hackathons-are-drastically-improving-blockchain-systems-but-also-got-twogap-6d450750f893
cpk02

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

Great interesting and promising project. I follow the news, it is a team of professionals, I wish good luck and success to developers. I suggest everyone pay attention to this project.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:23:54 PM

The project is gaining momentum is a bounty campaign but information on the future timing of the token exchange I have not found
Jaka.Sembuh

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:05:21 AM

The project is gaining momentum is a bounty campaign but information on the future timing of the token exchange I have not found
maybe the news will be there after the ICO is finished and I see that for the bounty program especially the signatures get quite a lot of rewards and of course this will attract many signature participants to join this project.
suhadi88

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:08:57 AM

maybe the news will be there after the ICO is finished and I see that for the bounty program especially the signatures get quite a lot of rewards and of course this will attract many signature participants to join this project.
the project was indeed gives an enticing salary, so it would certainly be a lot of participants who are interested to join in this project. and I am sure with the excellence that exists within this project can make the project easier to attract the attention of many investors.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

CO-OPERATE: BITMART AND TWOGAP

BitMart is a globally integrated trading platform co-founded by a group of digital asset enthusiasts. The Fund is registered in the Cayman Islands and has offices around the world. BitMart mainly provides digital currency asset transactions, futures contracts and foreign exchange transactions for global users. BitMart will provide users with a safer, faster, smarter and friendlier digital transaction, and is committed to becoming the world’s leading digital currency platform. https://medium.com/twogap/co-operate-bitmart-and-twogap-644da31d8339
Monkey1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

Young Tigers Of The Jungle Cryptobonds https://medium.com/twogap/young-tigers-of-the-jungle-cryptobonds-7bef242fd60a

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

Yes, it's all clear that the listing will be after the ICO just interested in the sites on which the exchange is planned and, accordingly, the possible price of the token after the ICO.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:31:17 PM

In white paper there is a mention of the beginning of the release and use of tokens and by the way it would not hurt to amend as paragraphs C and D (section 7.3) are identical:
C. "Additionally, TGT tokens will be issued during a sale on August 2018 and
users will be able to get the tokens when they perform their profession in the
platform’s website as soon as the sale takes place. This will be after the start
of the Twogap platform Beta version in October 2018 and these TGT tokens
will be used for any aspect of the platform ecosystem."
Crypt2GO

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

Such a great concept this ICO has. This will surely improve the cryptocurrency value on the market. I was hoping you guys could partner with Crowdcreate (www.crowdcreate.us) for this ICO.
Planton

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:22:58 AM

many will be interested in joining this project because the concepts and teams that manage this project are reliable and will certainly do their best for the future of this project so that it can run smoothly and be successful.
cpk02

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world.
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

Yes, it's all clear that the listing will be after the ICO just interested in the sites on which the exchange is planned and, accordingly, the possible price of the token after the ICO.

Only will see better development when the token sale goes and if good things happen it will be easy to see the price back in the market.

amir lusik

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:23:14 PM

the project was indeed gives an enticing salary, so it would certainly be a lot of participants who are interested to join in this project. and I am sure with the excellence that exists within this project can make the project easier to attract the attention of many investors.
The project is in the public interest ,With a new platform that gives you the confidence and security of your invest.
hoping that this coin will be listed on different exchangers and developers will continue to be active.
NDX-AKA

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:18:12 AM

I am amazed with this project not only because the project has a very nice concept, but the project also has the support of many and have a reliable team. I am sure it can make this project could be easily to achieve his success.
Ri Polok

Merit: 4

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:22:59 AM

Very interesting project and a great idea. The more people learn about what you're doing the more they will like it. I see this platform would have the great system in the future! Good luck to the project!
Artemsv

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:53:33 AM

The negotiator Mr. Marc Ortaliz became the advisor of Twogap
It is not the strongest species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change — Marc Ortaliz https://medium.com/twogap/the-negotiator-mr-marc-ortaliz-became-the-advisor-of-twogap-208e7f3cf416

coinfinder000

Activity: 350

Swipe

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:33:58 AM

Ico end 1 month from now. Distribution will be at the end of it regardless if the team will extend it

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

ICO market still have the opportunity to return to prosperity?
The ICO was a big hit last year, with millions of dollars entering the market....
https://medium.com/twogap/ico-market-still-have-the-opportunity-to-return-to-prosperity-dc4bbdb13275
bestpikka

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:21:01 AM

The ICO is still running a long time and this is an opportunity for participants to promote their projects more maximally so that the ICO target can be achieved and this project is more easily developed.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:45:57 PM

Does BitFinex have issues with withdrawals?
https://medium.com/twogap/news-users-can-not-withdraw-money-bitfinex-is-accused-of-mt-gox-2-48f0676f6f5e
Artemsv

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

WELCOME LOVELY FRIEND FROM MONGOLIA — CHINA — IDAX

No one can know about the future but for sure that they both know about the present.

The co-operated bring the most satisfied for both, one tree can not turn into the mountains but more than 3 can be. To get well on this idiom, Twogap and IDAX have the time to co-operated the greatest deal ever. https://medium.com/twogap/welcome-lovely-friend-from-mongolia-china-idax-f3f4d0c42153

cpk02

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:46:24 AM

A good and promising project that deserves the attention of investors! I wish you luck. I think you will appreciate it, because this project is really relevant in our time.
brokens

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:09:41 PM

maybe I find it difficult to know how many soft cap and hard cap that Twogap collected, but now I have found it.

Goal of funding (Soft cap):   10.000.000 USD
Goal of funding (Hard cap): 30.000.000 USD
Tokens for sale:   210.000.000.000 TGT
Token price: 1 TGT = 0.001 USD

now just is waiting is how much money they have collected. hope that the information will be announced here soon or they will update on the Twogap website. keept spirit the team and good luck for this platform.  Smiley
smic

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

📣 FRIEND FROM MONGOLIA - CHINA - IDAX 📣
🤟🤘🤟🤘🤟🤘🤟🤟🤘🤟🤘🤟🤘
Work with the Asians, they will show you the greatness of your business and show you the greatness of thinking.
Let's see Twogap is working with a special friend from Mongolia - China in a promising way.

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

maybe I find it difficult to know how many soft cap and hard cap that Twogap collected, but now I have found it.

Goal of funding (Soft cap):   10.000.000 USD
Goal of funding (Hard cap): 30.000.000 USD
Tokens for sale:   210.000.000.000 TGT
Token price: 1 TGT = 0.001 USD

now just is waiting is how much money they have collected. hope that the information will be announced here soon or they will update on the Twogap website. keept spirit the team and good luck for this platform.  Smiley

Yes, it would really be interesting to see the progress of the raised funds on the ICO.
alexvilis

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:03:40 AM

HAPPY AND THANKS — TWOGAP AND BITBAY
https://medium.com/twogap/happy-and-thanks-twogap-and-bitbay-cd1906f488a

For every second the stock price goes up and down, every minute there is a difference in the rate of currency and every hour we have little fluctuation events in the market. For example, BITBAY co-operates with TWOGAP!!!

Maria

Activity: 832

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:17:06 AM

HAPPY AND THANKS — TWOGAP AND BITBAY
https://medium.com/twogap/happy-and-thanks-twogap-and-bitbay-cd1906f488a

For every second the stock price goes up and down, every minute there is a difference in the rate of currency and every hour we have little fluctuation events in the market. For example, BITBAY co-operates with TWOGAP!!!

Even before the ICO ended, they established very good partnerships. They will come to very good places and give good to their investors.

cpk02

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

This project deserves attention. Idea, team competence, achieved results, partnership. All this indicates that this project has a great future.
brokens

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:06:25 AM

This project deserves attention. Idea, team competence, achieved results, partnership. All this indicates that this project has a great future.
yes they currently have a number of new partners who join in the twogap and this will make this project more successful in the future.
hope that Twogap can provide good benefits for investors so that the desired target can be achieved.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

TWOGAP AND THE ACHIEVEMENT IN THE WEEK
https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-and-the-achievement-in-the-week-1e9580fd9a0f
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

ICO has been a huge fever at the end of 2017, and until now, although the market has fallen, capital is still poured into this model.
https://medium.com/twogap/buyer-holder-user-who-is-the-real-person-creates-the-token-value-469fa0887def
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

Can anyone clarify the timing of the bounty campaign, I noticed that reduced the number of weeks from 11 to 9 or is it not so?

It was previously:

It looks like now:

Xkaliber

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

Can anyone clarify the timing of the bounty campaign, I noticed that reduced the number of weeks from 11 to 9 or is it not so?

It was previously:

It looks like now:

it looks like TWOGAP will complete their bounty at week 9, if you still doubt maybe you can ask this to the TWOGAP manager's bounty, hopefully that is true,
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:50:24 PM

it looks like TWOGAP will complete their bounty at week 9, if you still doubt maybe you can ask this to the TWOGAP manager's bounty, hopefully that is true,

If so then it is a pity that the bounty ends but you need to check with the bounty Manager of course.
elitecstrike

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

The Science and Technology of Working Smart IS HERE with Twogap
Actually, in order to form a high mountain, it is not only about the number of trees to get to the mountain. If Bitbay and Twogap were to cooperate with each other this week, Twogap once again had the opportunity to join hands with ZB Global, a subsidiary of top technology researcher, the second largest transaction in North America
https://medium.com/twogap/the-science-and-technology-of-working-smart-is-here-with-twogap-edc937198fe

Blackwhite69

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

It was previously:

It looks like now:

This means it could be possible to increase the time of their bounty trip in the next 2 weeks because of some new things that arise with the increasing team.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

This means it could be possible to increase the time of their bounty trip in the next 2 weeks because of some new things that arise with the increasing team.

Asked a question about the timing of the bounty campaign bounty Manager in the telegram channel waiting for his answer
Blackwhite69

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:34:15 AM

Asked a question about the timing of the bounty campaign bounty Manager in the telegram channel waiting for his answer

If you have done that, wait for things we can do now to find out what information the manager campaign will provide.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:24:13 PM

If you have done that, wait for things we can do now to find out what information the manager campaign will provide.

While there is no certainty on the continuation of the bounty campaign bounty Manager has not yet given an answer.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:32:49 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 11:03:41 AM by Daltonik

Received a reply from the administrator channel in the telegram TwoGap @Maria1996: "Bounty end last monday"
TOM47

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:55:48 AM

TWOGAP COOPERATES WITH SNOWFOX

Many people will wonder why Twogap so much cooperation? Or maybe the reason is that Twogap has a lot of partners and even has the biggest market partner in the industry …

https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-cooperates-with-snowfox-133a52fef2d1
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:18:03 PM

If anyone is interested asked a question about the removal of the signature COmmunity Manager JoeL is Twogap channel TwoGap group telegram
Can you tell me if you can already remove the signature TwoGap?
JoeL is Twogap: Not yet
I think about the possibility of removing the signature will be announced?
JoeL is Twogap: Yes.
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:51:53 PM

TWOGAP COOPERATES WITH SNOWFOX

Many people will wonder why Twogap so much cooperation? Or maybe the reason is that Twogap has a lot of partners and even has the biggest market partner in the industry …

https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-cooperates-with-snowfox-133a52fef2d1

if this project has cooperation with other projects, isn't that a good thing for this future project trip. For me it's very good to make a quick token sale to sell.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

[INTERVIEW BY TWOGAP CEO] SUMMARY OF THE MOST DEMOCRATIC CONDITIONS
https://medium.com/twogap/interview-by-twogap-ceo-summary-of-the-most-democratic-conditions-8f8b00be2577
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

The bounty had ended a few days ago, had the sale tokens ended? whether this project has reached hard cap easily without problems.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

The bounty had ended a few days ago, had the sale tokens ended? whether this project has reached hard cap easily without problems.
Try asking this question in the telegram channel  https://t.me/twogap
Kuchiyose

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:41:59 AM

It's the best way to visit their telegram group because almost all projects have active telegram groups to ask questions.Thank you for your help.
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:48:56 AM

I see from the telegram for sales still going on, maybe to maximize the results from the sales and hopefully, the target can be achieved.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:03:33 AM

I see from the telegram for sales still going on, maybe to maximize the results from the sales and hopefully, the target can be achieved.

ICO and bounty campaign are not always things going together I had in mind the end of the bounty campaign is not an ICO in the telegram channel to all interested twogap development to join the promotion of the token.  Watch pinned message in the channel  https://t.me/twogap
Yaiko08

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

ICO and bounty campaign are not always things going together I had in mind the end of the bounty campaign is not an ICO in the telegram channel to all interested twogap development to join the promotion of the token.  Watch pinned message in the channel  https://t.me/twogap
I am sure that whatever is planned by the team will definitely provide the best for this project, and this project will be able to develop even more successfully for the future, I hope ICO can also achieve targeted results. Excitement for all who join here.
Maria

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

[TWOGAP work with BTC-ALPHA]
Like other trading platforms, BTC-Alpha is a trading platform for electronic trading and Another coin instead of the USDT as trading platforms like Bittrex, Binance.
Twogap and BTC - ALPHA are the founders of the virtual money revolution. Because Twogap is now preparing to move to ICO floor is expected in Jan. next year. ICObliss... now there's cooperation with BTC-ALPHA.

Loopper

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:59:19 AM

I am sure that whatever is planned by the team will definitely provide the best for this project, and this project will be able to develop even more successfully for the future, I hope ICO can also achieve targeted results. Excitement for all who join here.

All projects will make the best thing for their project because they will not want to waste the work they have done for a project. Have high trust to be sure to make this project grow.
investtra

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:37:00 AM

All projects will make the best thing for their project because they will not want to waste the work they have done for a project. Have high trust to be sure to make this project grow.
I agree with all that if we believe this project will be successful it will definitely be successful because all the teams involved here will always try to give the best for all, enthusiasm and success for this project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
dubleman

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:54:40 PM

it turns out that the ICO is still running and has not been completed, it will be long as it seems that the bounty participants are waiting for distribution and I just hope that the ICO target can be achieved so that in the future the project will be easier to develop.

Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Loopper

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

I agree with all that if we believe this project will be successful it will definitely be successful because all the teams involved here will always try to give the best for all, enthusiasm and success for this project.

If you have participated in this project then you are sure of the project that you have chosen. then the time is waiting for this project to run properly and according to everyone's expectations.
SeVenlast

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:13:18 AM

it turns out that the ICO is still running and has not been completed, it will be long as it seems that the bounty participants are waiting for distribution and I just hope that the ICO target can be achieved so that in the future the project will be easier to develop.

The bounty has ended but the token sale is still running, it becomes a natural thing in every project because some projects will end their bounty before the token sale ends.

●    ●
Blackwhite69

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:24:27 AM

While there is no certainty on the continuation of the bounty campaign bounty Manager has not yet given an answer.

Waiting for things that are boring by everyone therefore you must have the patience to wait for the information to appear from the developer team.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:00:18 PM

Judging by the messages in the telegram channel, the distribution of the token is expected in January, it is not clear then why it was too early to finish the bounty campaign could be safely continued until the moment it entered the market. Smiley
morantis

Merit: 503

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

Twogap “in the jungle” with Coin Tiger
After the weekends outside the penalty area, it seems that Twogap is gradually encroaching into the depths of the forest to decide the war here. https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-in-the-jungle-with-coin-tiger-a4afda1145f

amir lusik

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

If you have participated in this project then you are sure of the project that you have chosen. then the time is waiting for this project to run properly and according to everyone's expectations.
I think this project serves the encryption market, and will change the current negative ideas about the market to positive. We need these projects and ideas
Kuchiyose

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:33:26 AM

I just found out that this project is still running to reach the target they want to achieve. Time to wait for the next achievement.
NightDream

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:45:01 AM

TWOGAP AND A NEW DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE FOR ETHEREUM TOKENS
“TWOGAP a group of crypto-specialists focused on advancing the state of open decentralized software. As a first step towards that vision, we decided to build a set of real products with clear value-add for the existing eco-system. Working on self-sustaining evolving products allows us to contribute to the further development of the application layer built on top of the protocol and help to bring it to mass adoption. Token Store is our first step in this direction.”
https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-and-a-new-decentralized-exchange-for-ethereum-tokens-c5fc0cb6a2a1
mandor

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

I just found out that this project is still running to reach the target they want to achieve. Time to wait for the next achievement.
I hear information from their telegram if currently still in private sale, maybe the target that has been collected will be announced after the ICO or before the ICO. let's we just wait for news about that. hope Twogap can running with is smoothly.

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
Kuchiyose

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:01:20 AM

Everyone tells good things about this project. time to see the results of the development team's hard work to date. More patiently waiting.
TOM47

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

TWOGAP AND CHAINCREATOR EXCHANGE

Good friends are the driving force to lead each other up. Again, let’s inform the people that Twogap has signed the contract with Chaincreator Exchange. A young dynamic partner. https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-and-chaincreator-exchange-e7d72eafba16

Kruncha

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:57:29 AM

TWOGAP AND CHAINCREATOR EXCHANGE

Good friends are the driving force to lead each other up. Again, let’s inform the people that Twogap has signed the contract with Chaincreator Exchange. A young dynamic partner. https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-and-chaincreator-exchange-e7d72eafba16

[ TWOGAP AND CHAINCREATOR EXCHANGE ]

CHAINCREATOR EXCHANGE is an advanced, highly scalable and secure digital asset exchange, providing advanced trading properties to the global cryptocurrency community.
At the same time, there are token friendly, therefore are clear and fast listing process facilitates the onboarding of new tokens.
In this way, traders can benefit from the returns on popular cryptocurrency pairs as well as trading in unique tokens.
Their Mission
Making crypto-trading popular and accessible for everyone is their long-term mission.
Creating an environment where financial freedom happens, as every single person can be part of the crypto economy.
mashutka444

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

Good concept. And the team members work a lot on the development of the project and do an excellent job with their work. I think this project has a good future.
SeVenlast

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:05:58 AM

Good concept. And the team members work a lot on the development of the project and do an excellent job with their work. I think this project has a good future.

This is indeed a good project you can see for yourself in their telegram group actively and always make the latest development of their project.

●    ●
filsid

TOKPIE

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:31:57 AM

Quotation and analysis of Twogap white paper 2.0 — Term 2
Crypto Market Status — trapped in medium scale traps
https://medium.com/twogap/quotation-and-analysis-of-twogap-white-paper-2-0-term-2-89378cc6e93b

amir lusik

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:55:43 AM

TwoGap making a better way to secure your member investments by creating tools to verify all member funds before sending them to the right destination. Now it will be safer for all investors. This will lead to a higher level of confidence in the members of the project
SeVenlast

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

TwoGap making a better way to secure your member investments by creating tools to verify all member funds before sending them to the right destination. Now it will be safer for all investors. This will lead to a higher level of confidence in the members of the project

A very safe thing to do from this project and people who have participated here to try from the results of this project work. Let's try it.

●    ●
temadanilevsky

Activity: 250
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:17:54 PM

Twogap and Two Worlds, One Solution — Cryptaldash https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-and-two-worlds-one-solution-cryptaldash-25cc83f5c27d
SeVenlast

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

Whether with developments like this will make a new thing and have many benefits for everyone later because almost all projects fail with the price of coins that are very falling.

●    ●
dubleman

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:48:36 PM

hopefully with all the advantages offered by this project to its users in the future makes a lot of support for this project so that TwoGap can be successful and realized.

TOM47

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:21:48 AM

TWOGAP x COINPULSE
https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-x-coinpulse-2b3c40159753

CoinPulse has been getting a lot of attention on the web lately.

Because there is so much hype, a lot of network marketers are trying to sell this opportunity all over the place, including all over social media.

CoinPulse is the first cryptocurrency exchange that is completely based around and supported by its community. Token holders will have a say in its majority of the decisions.

Majority of the functions on CoinPulse have been included based on suggestions received from its

community and we will proudly continue to do this!

brokens

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

I saw information from Twogap's telegram about when the token distribution will be done after the ICO, that's is on January 2019. I just hope Twogap can succeed and be listed on a decent market, not like in Etherdelta or Forkdelta.

I will continue to see the development of Twogap until this project is successful in the future.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:56:07 PM

Yes, I also read the information in the telegram channel about the listing of TwoGap in January 2019, and I really hope that by that time the crypto market will be released and the coin will receive a deserved price.
landslide

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

Annoucement TWOGAP co-operate with Sum&Substance

And from now on Twogap will work with Sum & Substance, which will be a good thing for the Twogap team to promote the ICO.
This step is highly important for the “crypto” community and for the security of the investors. We hope to bring more trust into the market and thus contribute to its healthy growth, cutting off the unreliable projects.
#Twogap #Sum&Substance  #Blockchain #Bitcoin #Cryptobonds #Cryptocurrency
------------------

Artemsv

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:34:19 AM

TWOGAP got new advisor Kamal Mustafa
https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-got-new-advisor-kamal-mustafa-2f4ca4a54390
SeVenlast

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

Yes, I also read the information in the telegram channel about the listing of TwoGap in January 2019, and I really hope that by that time the crypto market will be released and the coin will receive a deserved price.

Still have the next 2 months to make good results and have high prices. you should always monitor the development of this project in the future.

●    ●
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

I think that everyone knew about it and especially nobody is in a hurry in order to part with tokens and yes, sometimes it takes considerable time to acquire real value for a token.
filsid

TOKPIE

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:07:56 PM

TWOGAP AND NEW PARTNER — KNOWLEDGE ALLIANCE
Twogap Welcomes a New Partner — Knowledge Alliance

https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-and-new-partner-knowledge-alliance-979e010700e1

amir lusik

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

here is a very interesting project We believe in our innovative product and energetic team and most importantly a very useful project.
This project will be famous and success and developers will continue to be active.
Jekwizor

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:35:02 AM

CEO OF TWOGAP AND THE INCREDIBLE SHARING.

There was a small interview between the young Co-founder and journalist on page base info.
BASE.INFO team has interviewed Luong Hoang Anh the CEO of Twogap project.

https://medium.com/twogap/ceo-of-twogap-and-the-incredible-sharing-40e65183ddd8

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:20:23 PM

Wonderful, there is simply hope for novice tokens to get a well-deserved price in a falling market and in the end it is possible to determine the trend. Smiley
brokens

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

here is a very interesting project We believe in our innovative product and energetic team and most importantly a very useful project.
This project will be famous and success and developers will continue to be active.
yes, so far Twogap is still active and the developers continue to provide the latest news from Twogap. the team works so well that this project can benefit everyone. why not, Twogap will be more famous and successful because the developers continue to provide the latest developments and information. let's wait for further developments in December to January 2019.
Kriptobt1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:56:24 AM

TWOGAP AND CRYPTOBONDS

Debt involves borrowing money with the promise to pay it back in full, along with interest over time. Bonds have been around for millennia. The ancient Mesopotamian city of Ur in what’s today Iraq had a bond market around 2400 B.C., guaranteeing repayment for borrowed grain. Kings, and later democratic governments often borrowed by issuing bonds to fund wars and territorial expansion. https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-and-crypto-bonds-f006816ec824

ningrum

Activity: 1610

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:45:29 AM

yes, so far Twogap is still active and the developers continue to provide the latest news from Twogap. the team works so well that this project can benefit everyone. why not, Twogap will be more famous and successful because the developers continue to provide the latest developments and information. let's wait for further developments in December to January 2019.
many exchanger partners join Twogap, such as IDAX, Bitforex, Bancor, Bitmart etc., I don't think the future of Twogap is doubtful, we wait until the ICO is finished and the token has definite value

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:32:56 AM

many exchanger partners join Twogap, such as IDAX, Bitforex, Bancor, Bitmart etc., I don't think the future of Twogap is doubtful, we wait until the ICO is finished and the token has definite value

This is a great potential to make Twogap more trustworthy later when Twogap is on several exchanges for now. Bancor,IDAX,Bitmart,Bitforex are good exchanges for now.

TOM47

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:08:02 AM

TWOGAP AND TOKEN SALE
Twogap’s sales pitch is in the hot season, why and why it’s hot. This will be a pretty interesting news for everyone to see through the Twogap TGT in the near future. According to recent information, the co-ordinate tokens of Twogap will be launched in the market in the near future.

https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-and-token-sale-d5f28df116d8
amir lusik

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:50:03 PM

This is a great potential to make Twogap more trustworthy later when Twogap is on several exchanges for now. Bancor,IDAX,Bitmart,Bitforex are good exchanges for now.
TwoGap It's something businesses need dearly.the world is ready for change, and thanks to such companies as TwoGap I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field!
cryptomining

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:52:22 PM

NEWS FOR NEW TWOGAP

Another week and we have an article about Twogap. I do not know what people are like, but I'm interested in having an article about an interview with Twogap's founder.

The article has more than 20 interviews for Twogap's CEO and it has nearly exploited the situation of Twpgap launches to cure the market situation is dropping down severely.
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:48:29 AM

JoeL is Twogap:
HAVE A NICE DAY AHEAD EVERYONE.

TOKEN SALE WILL START ON  🔥🔥🔥

DECEMBER 01 2018 🤑🤑

VISIT US twogap.com
Dextroboy

Activity: 658

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

TwoGap It's something businesses need dearly.the world is ready for change, and thanks to such companies as TwoGap I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field!
I believe in Twogap, I am sure that when main sale opens on 1 December ,
new investors will buy this token, hardcap can be achieved for Twogap

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:17:47 PM

BREAKING NEWS: A “BAD BREATH” BACK TO BITCOIN?
After a month of great suffering in the electronic money market, perhaps the most difficult period seems to be over when the cost of bitcoins, like the entire market, shows signs of recovery. Bitcoin is trading above $ 4,000. Is this a sign of a return to the market?
https://medium.com/twogap/breaking-news-a-bad-breath-back-to-bitcoin-dd49c9e09617
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:32:34 AM

Twogap — a new platform for "cryptobonds" — has announced integration with Bancor to enable automated conversions of its #token. https://ban.cr/TwogapIntegration
amir lusik

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:49:07 AM

Twogap — a new platform for "cryptobonds" — has announced integration with Bancor to enable automated conversions of its #token. https://ban.cr/TwogapIntegration
The project is developing very well Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! with the creative idea and a very
unorthodox approach to the realization of the idea guarantees success!
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:03:01 PM

The project is developing very well Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! with the creative idea and a very
However, this project can develop well because of the team's hard work so we have to appreciate the team because if the team is not serious, this project certainly cannot develop well and I hope this can continue

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
alexvilis

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

COUNTDOWN FOR A BIG SEASON IN THIS TIME — TWOGAP TOKEN SALE

Everyone is paying attention, the token sale season is about to be over, just counting down the clock for a few more hours in the preparation of a boom.
https://medium.com/twogap/countdown-for-a-big-season-in-this-time-twogap-token-sale-1d7ddcd03a8
thaliaand

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:44:19 AM

However, this project can develop well because of the team's hard work so we have to appreciate the team because if the team is not serious, this project certainly cannot develop well and I hope this can continue
Yeah, not only the core team, as we can see they have a list of famous and expertised advisors supporting the project as well as well-known partners and sponsors. I am looking forward to the see the mainnet launching which was scheduled in the first quarter of 2019.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:25:52 AM

TWOGAP’S FIRST SUCCESSFUL SYMPATHY TOKEN SALE
Best of all, success exceeds the expectations of each person. It is a great honor for me to announce to all users that this sale of selling tokens has sold the number of tokens sold, sold in phase 1.
And finished the 1st sale at 10:00 UTC. There are over 200 deposits.
Sale of the 2nd semester - Dec 02, 2018 11:00 UTC.

https://medium.com/twogap/twogaps-first-successful-sympathy-token-sale-c76ecb5b72fd
brokens

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:21:46 AM

Yeah, not only the core team, as we can see they have a list of famous and expertised advisors supporting the project as well as well-known partners and sponsors. I am looking forward to the see the mainnet launching which was scheduled in the first quarter of 2019.
Twogap is a big project and we can see they have the team, advisor or parnert very good. the team always works hard and is still active and they will provide the latest developments in 2019. besides that distribution and news about the exchange TGT will also be planned in years 2019. let's still see the latest information from their telegram.  Smiley
smic

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:02:20 PM

You need to agree with corporate companies and advertising policies are very important. Your developments for 2019 will add value to the project.
Kuchiyose

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:47:59 AM

You need to agree with corporate companies and advertising policies are very important. Your developments for 2019 will add value to the project.

This increase in development has made a project run smoothly in 2019 but there is still a lot to be done because the price of Bitcoin is getting worse now and this will have an impact on all projects.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

CRYPTOCURRENCY IS NOT DEAD!!!
Will cryptocurrency itself have the potential to form a new industry, a new economy, creating truly meaningful value systems through the transactional instrument that is cryptocurrency based on the lateral transaction, the flexible, secure, decentralized, individualized mechanism that we dub the Crypto industry?

https://medium.com/twogap/cryptocurrency-is-not-dead-7126026817a0
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

Twogap Hybrid platform - Five-layer technology solutions.
Twogap platform is not a microtransaction, so high fees on the Ethereum network are acceptable. High fees on Ethereum do not become a barrier to Cryptobond trading on the Twogap platform. Transaction speed is slow 15 TPS — this rate is acceptable for Cryptobonds transactions because it is not a micro transaction. Scalability is not strong, but this weakness does not become a barrier to Cryptobonds transactions as it is not a microtransaction.

https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-hybrid-platform-five-layer-technology-solutions-ff88f54a7d34
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

Cross-Liquidity Cold/Hot Wallet + Exchange.
Serri 9 — Twogap white paper quote
For end user, hodler, trader, investor
Wallet + decentralized exchange + Centralized Exchange + Traditional Securities Exchange + Cross-Liquidity services base on Cross-Liquidity protocol .
Technical functions

https://medium.com/twogap/cross-liquidity-cold-hot-wallet-exchange-e885a7723ccb
Karitra1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:35:55 PM

i have received an email from o_crypto@yahoo.com it is written

<< Welcome to TwoGap.

We inform all participants of our company that work will be carried out on the twogap website in order to do nothing and check the reports on hacking.

In this regard, we ask you, dear participant, in order to secure your token, you need to specify the ETH address that was specified during the Bounty execution.

To do this, go to the registration form for moving TGT tokens.

The form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeSYwade3kvwUA8ErUrAvEVP_IqgctISqMqXw3UrIwb7-udA/viewform

Every day we improve the performance of our platform for the convenience of our users.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
The official company TwoGap.>>

is it from TwoGap team or a scam?
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

Cross-Liquidity Alliance Program
Crypto Exchange and Traditional Security Exchange.
Common pain — Market fragmentation, fragmentation, low liquidity, easy to manipulate, vulnerable, submerged in medium scale trap. Medium scale traps capture all market participants and tend to be vicious because of all the trapped in zero-sum games, a small gain of this group is due to the damage. Therefore, the total market size is almost up and down with little changes, the second half of the second quarter and the third quarter of 2018 remain at over 200 billion USD.

https://medium.com/twogap/cross-liquidity-alliance-program-go-to-market-strategy-f54a956b8e98
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

Twogap Hybrid Platform - Customer Segment.
To filter out the earliest early-stage target customer target for Twogap’ Cryptobonds and Cross-Liquidity Protocols, we’ll need to answer the following questions.

The first question

Who gets the benefit of the Cross-Liquidity Protocol is applied and Cryptobonds is released and circulated on Crypto Market?

https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-hybrid-platform-customer-segment-a8789b2cf54
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

according to the Twogap roadmap in Q4 their platform will be finished, and launch testnet,
is there any info about this? because the announcement on Twitter is only about token sales

regtrade

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

Hmm, its interesting what i read in the ANN first page. In the photo i mean.
This has spiralled the global crypto market deep into..... it may even collapes

Am i the only one who feels "awkard" when reading this ? The crypto market will not collapse just because there were ICO scamming people.!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
Loopper

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

according to the Twogap roadmap in Q4 their platform will be finished, and launch testnet,
is there any info about this? because the announcement on Twitter is only about token sales

There was a lot of confusion in this project because until now I had not seen that the participants said anything good about this project. I don't see bounty participants receiving their tokens.
zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

Twogap does not conduct ICO campaign
https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-does-not-conduct-ico-campaign-dc96990eb67d
amir lusik

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

I watch with great interest the development of this project. A great idea and I am confident that it will be widely used in real life.
brokens

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:32:33 AM

There was a lot of confusion in this project because until now I had not seen that the participants said anything good about this project. I don't see bounty participants receiving their tokens.
It seems like the info about that can only be asked to the development team or the Twogap telegram site, because indeed the announcement is currently still about token sales.

you don't need to be confused and if you want to ask when the participants will receive their prize, that will be done in January years 2019 and after that a big exchange will also be planned after that.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:33:52 AM

Twogap - Happy New Year — Thankful !
We thank the deep dump of the market, this is a good time for every force that is in the market to look at the whole course of the journey has passed, together imagine the future, from which identify the onion General actions need to be made. We also thank the huge number of Crypto trawlers who have helped to reinvigorate the market and make the survival of the market a powerful one, focusing on purifying and cleaning the market.

https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-happy-new-year-thankful-62a253d8ea2f

Maria

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:07:03 PM

Congratulations Nikolay Shkilev — advisor of Twogap.

https://medium.com/twogap/congratulations-nikolay-shkilev-advisor-of-twogap-96ff775506dc

regtrade

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:24:57 PM

SOunds OK, but when is the PreICO start and ending and how much is the cap ? What about public/priate investors?

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
Leftneck

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:13:12 PM

SOunds OK, but when is the PreICO start and ending and how much is the cap ? What about public/priate investors?
For that, I also don't know myself so that you get the answer you want, better just ask the team or ask the telegram group, but if you want to wait for an answer in this forum, it doesn't matter

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cornett

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:53:15 PM

it's good to see the tokens we won from the bounty campaign after a long break in the wallet. thanks TwoGap. I wish it was listed on a nice Stock Exchange.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
bitbouillion

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:59:56 PM

I try to withdraw and I received the link also but once I click the verify link
It showing that token does not exist.
Before it was showing 4000 TGT token but now showing zero balance.

Maria

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:07:05 PM

I have issues on withdrawal of my bounty token. No transaction Id to confirm withdrawal.

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:31:44 PM

Recently payments on an eidrop began, but so far there are no payments on bounty passing on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4894916.0?, asking questions in the telegram channel on the distribution and sending of counted tokens to the addresses of participants in the bounty campaign did not receive an exact answer.
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:21:32 PM

I have issues on withdrawal of my bounty token. No transaction Id to confirm withdrawal.

It seems that this problem has been resolved because I saw in the telegram group that some people were able to withdraw their coins from the project's website. You can try again to ensure that the withdrawal can be done.

bitbouillion

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:45:53 PM

i withdraw my token in my twogap account but i dont recieve it to my wallet.

brokens

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:12:27 AM

until now the problem of withdrawal has not been resolved because I cannot withdraw my token on the Twogap Dashboard website, many people complain about this problem but the Twogap team still hasn't fixed it. I just hope that before the exchange has been launched a problem about withdrawal can be resolved. I don't know when I can withdraw my token? Cry
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:51:44 AM

until now the problem of withdrawal has not been resolved because I cannot withdraw my token on the Twogap Dashboard website, many people complain about this problem but the Twogap team still hasn't fixed it. I just hope that before the exchange has been launched a problem about withdrawal can be resolved. I don't know when I can withdraw my token? Cry
I also haven't withdraw my token yet
many complained that they did not find their tokens in wallet after being withdrawn, makes me afraid to make withdrawals
might be waiting after team fixes the system on their website

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Blakcwhite69

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:57:37 PM

You become a fool and lazy because you don't see the progress of this project to see the steps to pulling your token Website Dashboard. Some people have been able to do that and I have become one example. Happy to wait for the laziness you have done.  Wink
brokens

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:00:18 AM

You become a fool and lazy because you don't see the progress of this project to see the steps to pulling your token Website Dashboard. Some people have been able to do that and I have become one example. Happy to wait for the laziness you have done.  Wink
stupid and lazy? lol, if you not never invested in Twogap you better quiet because many people complain about the problem of withdrawal. I always monitor the progress of this project every day and look for information on their telegram. You are a newbie and don't know anything about this problem.
Blakcwhite69

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:47:30 PM

stupid and lazy? lol, if you not never invested in Twogap you better quiet because many people complain about the problem of withdrawal. I always monitor the progress of this project every day and look for information on their telegram. You are a newbie and don't know anything about this problem.

Thank you for teaching me that I am just a newbie and hope your problems are resolved quickly before you become a crazy person who doesn't receive tokens from a project. Cool
brother3

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:22:05 PM

Twogap Token Purchasing Stats February 17–24, 2019 https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-token-purchasing-stats-february-17-24-2019-7588a9b284f3

🔥The 17th day we sold 50,000,000 TGT and total we received $11,012.
Prices of the previous day (February 17, 2019 ) are 1 TGT = $0.00022024.

🔥The 18th day we sold 50,000,000 TGT and total we received $11,972.
Prices of the previous day (February 18, 2019 ) are 1 TGT = $0.00023944.

🔥The 19th day we sold 50,000,000 TGT and total we received $10,629.
Prices of the previous day (February 19, 2019 ) are 1 TGT = $0.00021258.

🔥The 20th day we sold 50,000,000 TGT and total we received $10,175.
Prices of the previous day (February 20, 2019 ) are 1 TGT = $0.0002035.

🔥The 21st day we sold 50,000,000 TGT and total we received $11,593.
Prices of the previous day (February 21, 2019 ) are 1 TGT = $0.00023186.

🔥The 22nd day we sold 50,000,000 TGT and total we received $11,056.
Prices of the previous day (February 22, 2019 ) are 1 TGT = $0.00022112.

🔥The 23th day we sold 50,000,000 TGT and total we received $12,203.
Prices of the previous day (February 23, 2019 ) are 1 TGT = $0.00024406.

🔥The 24th day we sold 50,000,000 TGT and total we received $9,815.
Prices of the previous day (February 24, 2019 ) are 1 TGT = $0.0001963.

🔥Today (February 25, 2019) 11:00 UTC, we sale 50,000,000 TGT. And ended the February 26th sale at 10:00 UTC.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:30:18 PM

*** IMPORTANT ***
TWOGAP TOKEN PURCHASING SUMMARY REPORT

The April 7, 2019 day we sold 50,000,000 TGT and total we received $9,809. Prices of the previous day (April 7, 2019) are 1 TGT = $0.00019618.
The April 6, 2019 day we sold 50,000,000 TGT and total we received $9,567. Prices of the previous day (April 6, 2019) are 1 TGT = $0.00019134.
The April 5, 2019 day we sold 50,000,000 TGT and total we received $9,403. Prices of the previous day (April 5, 2019) are 1 TGT = $0.00018806.
The April 4, 2019 day we sold 50,000,000 TGT and total we received $9,098. Prices of the previous day (April 4, 2019) are 1 TGT = $0.00018196.
The April 3, 2019 day we sold 50,000,000 TGT and total we received $8,825. Prices of the previous day (April 3, 2019) are 1 TGT = $0.0001765.
The April 2, 2019 day we sold 50,000,000 TGT and total we received $8,437. Prices of the previous day (April 2, 2019) are 1 TGT = $0.00016874.
The April 1, 2019 day we sold 50,000,000 TGT and total we received $7,713. Prices of the previous day (April 1, 2019) are 1 TGT = $0.00015426.

I hope the team will reach the target immediately so that they can trade this token.

mandor

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 03:02:27 AM

well, I've seen so far if many people want to wait for an exchange for Twogap and it looks like the team wants to try registering this token on Latoken. I don't care about the price of this token because the market place is the main key for bounty hunters.

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:28:48 AM

well, I've seen so far if many people want to wait for an exchange for Twogap and it looks like the team wants to try registering this token on Latoken. I don't care about the price of this token because the market place is the main key for bounty hunters.
I personally hope the team registers its tokens at binance but if the team prefers to register them in Latoken we also have to respect their decisions and I hope that is the best decision

muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:12:45 PM

I personally hope the team registers its tokens at binance but if the team prefers to register them in Latoken we also have to respect their decisions and I hope that is the best decision

All decisions are only with all the project teams. if they do things that are not appropriate we describe it to be natural because we can only see developments that continue to occur in this project.

brother3

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:53:07 PM

Twogap is ready to step on IEO stage on Bitforex. Twogap would like to announce that we are officially launched on Bitforex on May 22nd, 2019. https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-is-ready-to-step-on-ieo-stage-on-bitforex-231b1de21cd

mandor

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 04:39:39 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2019, 04:53:41 AM by mandor

good news for TGT token holders and now listed on the exchange. already is launching $TGT in just a few short minutes! Get ready by clicking this link: https://bit.ly/2zkNJyr now we can see Twogap TGT listings and prices in bitforex exchange https://www.bitforex.com/en/spot/tgt_eth

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:49:21 PM

good news for TGT token holders and now listed on the exchange. already is launching $TGT in just a few short minutes! Get ready by clicking this link: https://bit.ly/2zkNJyr now we can see Twogap TGT listings and prices in bitforex exchange https://www.bitforex.com/en/spot/tgt_eth

very cheap price and still very far from price of ico, if not mistaken price of ico is $ 0.001 but now only $ 0.00009442
Congratulations to investors because you have to wait for 1 year but you only get losses Cheesy

sieemma

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:32:07 PM

Nothing irks me than the devs keeping silent on whatever people want clarifications on.  As a good team, they have to always attend to what the community is looking for. Only one admin who even isn't a core team member keeps answering and repeating the same thing. It is a clear sign that this project has already failed to deliver. New investors should take a lot of things into consideration before I buying even 1 tgt.
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:12:51 AM

very cheap price and still very far from price of ico, if not mistaken price of ico is $ 0.001 but now only $ 0.00009442
Congratulations to investors because you have to wait for 1 year but you only get losses Cheesy
After listed on Bitforex the price fall and now cheaper than IEO. Obviously this makes investors lose their money. I hope TGT token price will rise soon.
sieemma

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:28:00 PM

After listed on Bitforex the price fall and now cheaper than IEO. Obviously this makes investors lose their money. I hope TGT token price will rise soon.

Forget about price increase now and forever. The team is not ready to make any marketing experts to expand their marketing skills. They are just into taking the money people will give them and then they will exit the project. They have nothing but false information about listings and partnerships with liquid IEO and a whole lot. Don't fall for them as altcoins in general, are at their lows this year.
icekohl

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 05:43:11 PM

Forget about price increase now and forever. The team is not ready to make any marketing experts to expand their marketing skills. They are just into taking the money people will give them and then they will exit the project. They have nothing but false information about listings and partnerships with liquid IEO and a whole lot. Don't fall for them as altcoins in general, are at their lows this year.
Yes, if the investors have read this article from shitcoinoffering "Twogap: A Food Truck Owner Teaches Us about Blockchain" I think no one would invest in this project. Their team has no experience with blockchain, and probably like many other projects, just want to grab some money. Forget about it.

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:55:24 AM

Has anyone got to send tokens to bitforex, how many have not tried, it gives an error about an unsuccessful transaction in the wallet, the token is visible?
Contract 0xf96AA656eC0E0Ac163590DB372B430Cf3C0d61cA
Symbol   TGT
Decimals 18
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:32:41 AM

I figured out apparently the contract does not allow sending all tokens at once through the transaction parts.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 04:05:34 PM

It was not possible to withdraw tokens from the wallet to Bitforex, only one transaction passed; the others did not try as much as all the failure, something seems to be in the contract. Tried various values for Gas Price and Gas Limit did not help. Sad
kramat

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:03:30 PM

I figured out apparently the contract does not allow sending all tokens at once through the transaction parts.
that's because they are tokens lock  and only 20% of tokens are unlocked and can be traded, it seems like what the team did this way didn't work because price was still cheap, they had to do something

javadsalehi

Merit: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:16:34 PM

Locking the tokens was a really bad decision.
It's holders right to have access to their tokens even if they want to sell their tokens immediately after they release.
Such decisions only make the people lose their trust and I am sure they cannot stop price fall using such useless methods.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:51:54 AM

Reply from the TWOGAP team: "Token bounty Lock periodically, now only the unlock is 40%. Late New Year 100%" more than 40% cannot be withdrawn from the wallet.
Santri

Activity: 1092

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 06:08:48 AM

Reply from the TWOGAP team: "Token bounty Lock periodically, now only the unlock is 40%. Late New Year 100%" more than 40% cannot be withdrawn from the wallet.
is there definite date for the end of the year they say? Is lock token only for bounty or are all tokens in lock now? if it's only for bounties then this won't affect price at the end of the year, but if this is for all tokens there will be dump at the end of the year

Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:49:25 AM

is there definite date for the end of the year they say? Is lock token only for bounty or are all tokens in lock now? if it's only for bounties then this won't affect price at the end of the year, but if this is for all tokens there will be dump at the end of the year
if all tokens are impossible because what is their reason for locking them all? if there is a hack case it might be natural to lock it. it's just that if there is an investor and there is no hack case to do the locking it doesn't need to be done, the problem of dump factor is indeed a classic reason from the project, even though I don't think it needs to be done because the bounty allocation from twogap is not too large if I look at the current token price.

kramat

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:03:51 AM

lock token is not solution to avoid dump but lock token is delaying the occurrence of dump and at the end of the year if all tokens are unlocked there will be big dump on twogap

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:35:55 AM

For a newbie before posting one must study or learn or who knows, he or she may possible made an investment but on the other side he possibly got a solution(or just want to post) just trying to help but thinking about about his post for me I want to say that he could or could not invest in this project of yours. Sometimes do not judge the book by its cover but I am just saying, let him if you think he does not know what he/she is talking about just let him.

I know the feeling of investment  and must accept that if it turned bad because the team is not making a fast move. Please take note of this I am posting this because I want to share my point of view or perspective, wait and chill ALSO if you invest make sure that THE money you invest is the amount that your are ready to lose.

Again from the looks of it your mad I myself knows the feeling they making a promise which you expect to see and be solve. MAYBE just lack of man power OR it got a problem that the company wont share because they think they could solve it A.S.A.P

Again please do not misunderstood what I am saying that I am speaking of this Twogap. I am just saying if you think he does not know what he is talking about don't post and saying here that learn to wait and accept the results in short in every investment there is gamble.
yangongear

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 03:47:27 PM

Such a bad decision. They had the bounty a year ago, and after a long wait it end up with this. They have listed already on exchange, conducted an IEO, but still can not pay just a few budget for bounty hunters. It'll lead to a bad reputation for them.
javadsalehi

Merit: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:57:24 AM

lock token is not solution to avoid dump but lock token is delaying the occurrence of dump and at the end of the year if all tokens are unlocked there will be big dump on twogap
They cannot succeed even in delaying the dump. Locking the tokens to avoid price fall is a decision have made in many projects. I don't remember any one of them have been successful.
Locking the tokens causes the community to not trust the team. This has a worse effect than releasing all tokens. Also, locking a percentage of tokens cause holders to sell the available tokens. Because they expect a price fall when they get close to time of tokens unlock. So, they decide to sell their tokens sooner.
Kriptobt1

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:17:10 PM

The PumaPay Meetup event will be held on September 14th. Twogap will also take part in this meeting. Leaders of opinions and pioneers of business will consider the industry of payments and cryptocurrencies
mandor

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 04:51:16 PM

Such a bad decision. They had the bounty a year ago, and after a long wait it end up with this. They have listed already on exchange, conducted an IEO, but still can not pay just a few budget for bounty hunters. It'll lead to a bad reputation for them.
indeed very pathetic because they locked the tokens of the participants or bounty hunters just because to avoid a dump and after listing on the market the price of the TGT still to keep fell sharply. I agree it was a bad decision, look at their telegram channel, many people complain about locked tokens and Twogap prices on market.

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
sieemma

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:11:14 PM

indeed very pathetic because they locked the tokens of the participants or bounty hunters just because to avoid a dump and after listing on the market the price of the TGT still to keep fell sharply. I agree it was a bad decision, look at their telegram channel, many people complain about locked tokens and Twogap prices on market.

This is not a bad decision but rather a testimony to what I do say that bounty hunters have very little influence on the price of a token. Majority of the tokens are held by the devs who secretly hold them as private investors and keep dumping them on the real investors.
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:42:03 PM

This is not a bad decision but rather a testimony to what I do say that bounty hunters have very little influence on the price of a token. Majority of the tokens are held by the devs who secretly hold them as private investors and keep dumping them on the real investors.

I had a problem when I tried to transfer exchanges to the wallet over the bounty - I didn’t succeed, only then I started to wonder what exactly I was doing wrong and understood this developers move.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 02:48:35 PM

Twogap prices are currently far from ICO prices and it is difficult to go up while TGT tokens are already listed on Bitforex. I think the team must work even again harder to develop this project and provide new updates. I only hope that TGT tokens won't become shitcoins in the future.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: