Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE - ICO] TwoGap - Thriving the Cryptocurrency Market with CRYPTOBONDS  (Read 8886 times)
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

Overall, I'm interested in the concept of making the biggest scale stop-loss product to save Crypto Investors ... I believe you can carry out the goals and attract people to join. Wink
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

TwoGap + FUBT — a Hong Kong based exchange
TwoGap is an up and coming platform that enables Crypto Investors to find opportunities to gain large scale stop-loss product known as the CryptoBond. The CryptoBond TwoGap helps issuers to encrypt traditional bonds into CryptoBonds. These are legal to circulate in the market. TwoGap has some very exciting news! We are currently completing the final procedures to prepare for the upcoming Pre-ICO sale and ICO sale campaigns. These campaigns will be taking place shortly. Our next step is going to be listing TGT tokens in the crypto exchanges, which will take place over the next few months.
https://medium.com/twogap/dear-twogap-members-7387190b42e1

comfortable

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

I saw your TGT airdrops information. Can you tell me how many rewards are there after this airdrops invites friends?
mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:48:22 AM

how much money have you spent on this project prize? very curious about what is available, hoping this project will provide amazing results, i belive you can do it.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:58:22 AM

INTERVIEW: LUONG HOANG ANH, CEO OF TWOGAP, TALKS ASSET MANAGEMENT ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
https://irishtechnews.ie/interview-luong-hoang-anh-ceo-of-twogap-talks-asset-management-on-the-blockchain/

What is your background briefly?
Does it seem like a logical background to what you do now?
Give us a one-minute pitch for what you are doing now?
Why do you think it is such a powerful idea?
Why did you get involved with this project?

nazareth flith

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:53:47 AM

a very profitable and promising project, hopefully the team can promote this project well so that it can have many investors and success will be achieved, good luck.
I believe the team in this project will work hard for the success of this project. they must continue to make good progress on this project so that many investors and prize hunters join here.
You are right, hopefully with a lot of support will make the team more enthusiastic in developing a good strategy for the development of this project, good luck.
many who support this project to succeed just how hard the team works for this project, hopefully they work with enthusiasm and will provide satisfactory results for all, success for the TWO GAP project and hopefully pre ico runs smoothly until ico finishes with satisfying results .
We must support projects like this because it is very good and useful, success in the future I will look forward to the good news from your project, succeed and fighting.

Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

With an excited idea TWOGAP and the CEO is one of the amazing parts that created the name.
Mr. Luong Hoang Anh - the young CEO of TWOGAP has an impressive interview.
https://t.co/SUd7EYNFCk
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:30:43 PM

I joined your Bounty campaign. I hope the campaign hasn't been closed. its has a quality team of good people.

I hope they don't leave me out of the project.  Cool

TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:39:24 PM

With so many ICOs going on right now, how can you entice those investors to spend money in your platform?
People are already burned with the slow progress of most of the projects introduced lately.
Most of them, the ROI is not reachable anymore as the price plunges so deep that the only thing they can do is, move on.
How can you make them invest again in an unknown future of this project, especially that the market is still in the bear mode?
fara darani

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

a good concept, of course with a creative team in it, what about the development of the current project, is it well developed? hopefully, always be positif and fighting.
pumawolf

Activity: 968

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

“TwoGap + FUBT — a Hong Kong based exchange”

https://medium.com/twogap/dear-twogap-members-7387190b42e1
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

I love your project. I'm so happy to be part of the bounty campaigns. Crypto currency investors have been in very volatile times lately. they have problems with Stopp-loss and large-scale transactions. I hope you resolve investors ' problems with your project.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Arching_wild

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:42:23 PM

I'm really passionate about this project, because it's really something new, I like the approach of the team, their ideas and activity. I think, that this project will be able to make a revolution among the ICO.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:20:21 AM

I am amazed with this project, the aim of the project is very rewarding. Hopefully the project can evolve rapidly in the future.
with hard work and the good cooperation of all his team. I'm sure this project will always have good progress.

It's best to know more about the latest developments of this project every day to make sure this project will end well then new and has many benefits for everyone.
monitoring developments and finding information from this project is a great way to see how TwoGap can succeed in the future. this project has a solid team and I think this project can provide good benefits for people have join in it.

It's one of your ways to see good progress from this project but you must understand that the project needs investors to make this project run smoothly. Are you an investor who wants to make this project run smoothly?

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

I love your project. I'm so happy to be part of the bounty campaigns. Crypto currency investors have been in very volatile times lately. they have problems with Stopp-loss and large-scale transactions. I hope you resolve investors ' problems with your project.
this project is very promising and I think TWOGAP will get a lot of support. I think investors will get good profits and too can provide benefits to participants here. yes I am also happy to be part of this bounty campaign.
spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:53:49 PM

Twogap platform, we also provide TGT Tokens for incentive mechanism on it’s economic. These are not security tokens but utility tokens. They are used to unlock all features and transactions on the Twogap platform. Therefore, they are not regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Globe Bond market size is 1.6 times larger than the stock market (more than $100 Trillion). This awesome project , lets invest on this one.
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:06:29 PM

Intrigued by the bond concept, but I feel it will be tricky to do, so I am interested in watching how you guys go about rolling out this project

SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:30:25 AM

I am amazed with this project, the aim of the project is very rewarding. Hopefully the project can evolve rapidly in the future.
with hard work and the good cooperation of all his team. I'm sure this project will always have good progress.

It's best to know more about the latest developments of this project every day to make sure this project will end well then new and has many benefits for everyone.
monitoring developments and finding information from this project is a great way to see how TwoGap can succeed in the future. this project has a solid team and I think this project can provide good benefits for people have join in it.

The right thing is to monitor and search for the latest information from this project and it looks like you can join the telegram group of this project to see the next development of this project. my advice.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
naderba666

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:36:02 AM

A good and very promising project, guys. I'm waiting for pre-sale, there will be the greatest bonus Cheesy Wink
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:17:39 AM

A good and very promising project, guys. I'm waiting for pre-sale, there will be the greatest bonus Cheesy Wink

Thanks for your great comment, you can join TwoGap Bounty campaign, 1000000000 TwoGap Token waiting for you. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: