Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE - ICO] TwoGap - Thriving the Cryptocurrency Market with CRYPTOBONDS  (Read 8886 times)
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

Twogap Hybrid Platform - Customer Segment.
To filter out the earliest early-stage target customer target for Twogap’ Cryptobonds and Cross-Liquidity Protocols, we’ll need to answer the following questions.

The first question

Who gets the benefit of the Cross-Liquidity Protocol is applied and Cryptobonds is released and circulated on Crypto Market?

https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-hybrid-platform-customer-segment-a8789b2cf54
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

according to the Twogap roadmap in Q4 their platform will be finished, and launch testnet,
is there any info about this? because the announcement on Twitter is only about token sales

regtrade

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

TwoGap platform was formed to bring Crypto Investors the opportunity to acquire powerful and biggest-scale stop-loss product - CryptoBond.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bounty Campaign -- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4894916.0

AirDrop Campaign -- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4878753

Hmm, its interesting what i read in the ANN first page. In the photo i mean.
This has spiralled the global crypto market deep into..... it may even collapes

Am i the only one who feels "awkard" when reading this ? The crypto market will not collapse just because there were ICO scamming people.!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

according to the Twogap roadmap in Q4 their platform will be finished, and launch testnet,
is there any info about this? because the announcement on Twitter is only about token sales

There was a lot of confusion in this project because until now I had not seen that the participants said anything good about this project. I don't see bounty participants receiving their tokens.
zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

Twogap does not conduct ICO campaign
https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-does-not-conduct-ico-campaign-dc96990eb67d
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

I watch with great interest the development of this project. A great idea and I am confident that it will be widely used in real life.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:32:33 AM

There was a lot of confusion in this project because until now I had not seen that the participants said anything good about this project. I don't see bounty participants receiving their tokens.
It seems like the info about that can only be asked to the development team or the Twogap telegram site, because indeed the announcement is currently still about token sales.

you don't need to be confused and if you want to ask when the participants will receive their prize, that will be done in January years 2019 and after that a big exchange will also be planned after that.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:33:52 AM

Twogap - Happy New Year — Thankful !
We thank the deep dump of the market, this is a good time for every force that is in the market to look at the whole course of the journey has passed, together imagine the future, from which identify the onion General actions need to be made. We also thank the huge number of Crypto trawlers who have helped to reinvigorate the market and make the survival of the market a powerful one, focusing on purifying and cleaning the market.

https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-happy-new-year-thankful-62a253d8ea2f

Maria

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:07:03 PM

Congratulations Nikolay Shkilev — advisor of Twogap.

https://medium.com/twogap/congratulations-nikolay-shkilev-advisor-of-twogap-96ff775506dc

regtrade

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:24:57 PM

SOunds OK, but when is the PreICO start and ending and how much is the cap ? What about public/priate investors?

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:13:12 PM

SOunds OK, but when is the PreICO start and ending and how much is the cap ? What about public/priate investors?
For that, I also don't know myself so that you get the answer you want, better just ask the team or ask the telegram group, but if you want to wait for an answer in this forum, it doesn't matter

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:53:15 PM

it's good to see the tokens we won from the bounty campaign after a long break in the wallet. thanks TwoGap. I wish it was listed on a nice Stock Exchange.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:59:56 PM

I try to withdraw and I received the link also but once I click the verify link
It showing that token does not exist.
Before it was showing 4000 TGT token but now showing zero balance.

Maria

Activity: 832

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:07:05 PM

I have issues on withdrawal of my bounty token. No transaction Id to confirm withdrawal.

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:31:44 PM

Recently payments on an eidrop began, but so far there are no payments on bounty passing on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4894916.0?, asking questions in the telegram channel on the distribution and sending of counted tokens to the addresses of participants in the bounty campaign did not receive an exact answer.
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:21:32 PM

I have issues on withdrawal of my bounty token. No transaction Id to confirm withdrawal.

It seems that this problem has been resolved because I saw in the telegram group that some people were able to withdraw their coins from the project's website. You can try again to ensure that the withdrawal can be done.

bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:45:53 PM

i withdraw my token in my twogap account but i dont recieve it to my wallet.

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:12:27 AM

until now the problem of withdrawal has not been resolved because I cannot withdraw my token on the Twogap Dashboard website, many people complain about this problem but the Twogap team still hasn't fixed it. I just hope that before the exchange has been launched a problem about withdrawal can be resolved. I don't know when I can withdraw my token? Cry
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:51:44 AM

until now the problem of withdrawal has not been resolved because I cannot withdraw my token on the Twogap Dashboard website, many people complain about this problem but the Twogap team still hasn't fixed it. I just hope that before the exchange has been launched a problem about withdrawal can be resolved. I don't know when I can withdraw my token? Cry
I also haven't withdraw my token yet
many complained that they did not find their tokens in wallet after being withdrawn, makes me afraid to make withdrawals
might be waiting after team fixes the system on their website

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Blakcwhite69

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:57:37 PM

You become a fool and lazy because you don't see the progress of this project to see the steps to pulling your token Website Dashboard. Some people have been able to do that and I have become one example. Happy to wait for the laziness you have done.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: