Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:22:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE - ICO] TwoGap - Thriving the Cryptocurrency Market with CRYPTOBONDS  (Read 8886 times)
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 06:08:48 AM

Reply from the TWOGAP team: "Token bounty Lock periodically, now only the unlock is 40%. Late New Year 100%" more than 40% cannot be withdrawn from the wallet.
is there definite date for the end of the year they say? Is lock token only for bounty or are all tokens in lock now? if it's only for bounties then this won't affect price at the end of the year, but if this is for all tokens there will be dump at the end of the year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:49:25 AM

Reply from the TWOGAP team: "Token bounty Lock periodically, now only the unlock is 40%. Late New Year 100%" more than 40% cannot be withdrawn from the wallet.
is there definite date for the end of the year they say? Is lock token only for bounty or are all tokens in lock now? if it's only for bounties then this won't affect price at the end of the year, but if this is for all tokens there will be dump at the end of the year
if all tokens are impossible because what is their reason for locking them all? if there is a hack case it might be natural to lock it. it's just that if there is an investor and there is no hack case to do the locking it doesn't need to be done, the problem of dump factor is indeed a classic reason from the project, even though I don't think it needs to be done because the bounty allocation from twogap is not too large if I look at the current token price.

kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:03:51 AM

lock token is not solution to avoid dump but lock token is delaying the occurrence of dump and at the end of the year if all tokens are unlocked there will be big dump on twogap

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:35:55 AM

until now the problem of withdrawal has not been resolved because I cannot withdraw my token on the Twogap Dashboard website, many people complain about this problem but the Twogap team still hasn't fixed it. I just hope that before the exchange has been launched a problem about withdrawal can be resolved. I don't know when I can withdraw my token? Cry

You become a fool and lazy because you don't see the progress of this project to see the steps to pulling your token Website Dashboard. Some people have been able to do that and I have become one example. Happy to wait for the laziness you have done.  Wink
stupid and lazy? lol, if you not never invested in Twogap you better quiet because many people complain about the problem of withdrawal. I always monitor the progress of this project every day and look for information on their telegram. You are a newbie and don't know anything about this problem.

For a newbie before posting one must study or learn or who knows, he or she may possible made an investment but on the other side he possibly got a solution(or just want to post) just trying to help but thinking about about his post for me I want to say that he could or could not invest in this project of yours. Sometimes do not judge the book by its cover but I am just saying, let him if you think he does not know what he/she is talking about just let him.

I know the feeling of investment  and must accept that if it turned bad because the team is not making a fast move. Please take note of this I am posting this because I want to share my point of view or perspective, wait and chill ALSO if you invest make sure that THE money you invest is the amount that your are ready to lose.

Again from the looks of it your mad I myself knows the feeling they making a promise which you expect to see and be solve. MAYBE just lack of man power OR it got a problem that the company wont share because they think they could solve it A.S.A.P

Again please do not misunderstood what I am saying that I am speaking of this Twogap. I am just saying if you think he does not know what he is talking about don't post and saying here that learn to wait and accept the results in short in every investment there is gamble.
yangongear

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 03:47:27 PM

Such a bad decision. They had the bounty a year ago, and after a long wait it end up with this. They have listed already on exchange, conducted an IEO, but still can not pay just a few budget for bounty hunters. It'll lead to a bad reputation for them.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:57:24 AM

lock token is not solution to avoid dump but lock token is delaying the occurrence of dump and at the end of the year if all tokens are unlocked there will be big dump on twogap
They cannot succeed even in delaying the dump. Locking the tokens to avoid price fall is a decision have made in many projects. I don't remember any one of them have been successful.
Locking the tokens causes the community to not trust the team. This has a worse effect than releasing all tokens. Also, locking a percentage of tokens cause holders to sell the available tokens. Because they expect a price fall when they get close to time of tokens unlock. So, they decide to sell their tokens sooner.
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:17:10 PM

The PumaPay Meetup event will be held on September 14th. Twogap will also take part in this meeting. Leaders of opinions and pioneers of business will consider the industry of payments and cryptocurrencies
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 04:51:16 PM

Such a bad decision. They had the bounty a year ago, and after a long wait it end up with this. They have listed already on exchange, conducted an IEO, but still can not pay just a few budget for bounty hunters. It'll lead to a bad reputation for them.
indeed very pathetic because they locked the tokens of the participants or bounty hunters just because to avoid a dump and after listing on the market the price of the TGT still to keep fell sharply. I agree it was a bad decision, look at their telegram channel, many people complain about locked tokens and Twogap prices on market.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:11:14 PM

indeed very pathetic because they locked the tokens of the participants or bounty hunters just because to avoid a dump and after listing on the market the price of the TGT still to keep fell sharply. I agree it was a bad decision, look at their telegram channel, many people complain about locked tokens and Twogap prices on market.

This is not a bad decision but rather a testimony to what I do say that bounty hunters have very little influence on the price of a token. Majority of the tokens are held by the devs who secretly hold them as private investors and keep dumping them on the real investors.
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:42:03 PM

This is not a bad decision but rather a testimony to what I do say that bounty hunters have very little influence on the price of a token. Majority of the tokens are held by the devs who secretly hold them as private investors and keep dumping them on the real investors.

I had a problem when I tried to transfer exchanges to the wallet over the bounty - I didn’t succeed, only then I started to wonder what exactly I was doing wrong and understood this developers move.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 02:48:35 PM

Twogap prices are currently far from ICO prices and it is difficult to go up while TGT tokens are already listed on Bitforex. I think the team must work even again harder to develop this project and provide new updates. I only hope that TGT tokens won't become shitcoins in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: