Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchains will create a better world  (Read 3319 times)
Nelsonmedias11

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

I still believe in the advancement of technology that can help people save time and labor. Blockchain technology opens up new opportunities for electronic engineering. That would be a steady progress in the crypto market.
Victorrrrrrr

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:16:39 AM

Blockchain is really a good technology that have all the above mentioned characteristics. But as for transparency there are coins that guarantee anonymity like Monero.

Adelia15

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:26:12 AM

In recent times, the world is witnessing the emergence of virtual currency. But virtual money is just one piece, behind it is a breakthrough technology that can completely change our lives - blockchain technology. Imagine a world in which the list self-operating, no need to keep the book and the supervisor. This is also what the "blockchain" promises, the platform for the virtual currency bitcoin and the similar technology distributed journal. Blockchain technology will make the government more relaxed. Will create a system. There is a relatively inexpensive cost to poor countries: a more efficient and highly reliable leadership system, as all banks share a single ledger, rather than separate data storage, Managers will more easily see the cash flow. If real money is replaced by cash, monetary policy will change. For example, to cope with the economic crisis, virtual currencies will be programmed to degrade if they are not consumed in a certain period of time.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:02:13 AM

Yes, it will and already doing it , I see blockchain as a paperless record ledger for all activity that pass through it ,
It is a decentralized nature and it's record can be view any where at any giving time by any body for reconciliation.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:09:05 PM

at this time many election tests are adopting blockchain technology. I think it will be very good, because the system cannot be manipulated and transparent. I also believe that someday blockchain technology will change the world for the better. and use appropriate regulations.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

Blockchain will help to conclude deals beneficial to both parties , without any shadow economy , but at the same time it is not profitable for corruption and they will be against technology.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

Certainly, blockchain technology will be widely used and thrive in the near future! Most technical fields will use Blockchain!
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

maybe the statement was too far-fetched, because in fact the political world still depends on fiat currency. Blockchain might be more social because many people already know it, and they have partially utilized blockchain technology rather than politics
sino22

Activity: 438

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

what I believe, blockchain technology is a breakthrough, and will continue to contribute to technological development, and this is not nonsense even though it needs to process
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:56:00 AM

I could say that blockchain gave a good influence to those who believed on it. Like what happened to Japan who declared the legality of bitcoin to their place, also in korea, and some of the country who made them regulated this things which Bitcoin who is connected into blockchain. Where it  also gave a lot of opportunity all over the world.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

Certainly so! blockchain is the technology of the future, successful application is Bitcoin! But will be used extensively in other important fields!

For me, the blockchain is something like the Internet. It is also supposed to change the world, make our life better. Soon, these technologies will be used everywhere.
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

In my eyes, definitely Yes.I hope that in others too.If this system is not strangled by competitors,then the blockchain has all the chances to change the world for the better.Develop and improve technology, economy and political environment.This is the only and in my opinion the best option to unite all countries in one correct flow of development,not destruction

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:59:34 PM

Is blockchain a breakthrough technology that can bring transparency to every aspect of social and political life? Or such a statement would be too far-fetched?
Blockchain I'd a technology that could improve our lives significantly but it's not that powerful to bring transparency to every aspect of social and political life. Blockchain could help us in some areas but I don't think it it will be used a lot in the big industries because people don't really need it since it's easier with the technology we already have and also ever better system are created.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

I invested in bitcoin precisely because of the fact that the unique technology that in the future can significantly change our world for the better. So I believe in him and support him.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

I invested in bitcoin precisely because of the fact that the unique technology that in the future can significantly change our world for the better. So I believe in him and support him.
yes we must always believe and support the blockchain to be used in the future because blockchain works efficiently and quickly. of course if that happens then that is good news for the world of cryptocurrency.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

I really like the technology of bitcoin, the idea of a decentralized currency. It can really transform our world and make our financial operations much easier.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jikurpa

Activity: 665

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:02:37 PM

I can agree that blockchains will contribute to the better world. To my mind, this is possible and soon this will happen. I can see the better world only with blockchain and ether as well as bitcoin
what you are saying is that blockchain is really needed with the development of technology and development of course, the development of the economic system will also develop, one of which may be the economic system with blockchain
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

Blockchain is actually capable of changing the world. True at the moment, the existing public blockchains have problems with scaling. Nevertheless, this technology can help the health care industry, the insurance industry, the machine learning industry, the Internet of things and much more.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:38:45 PM

Blockchain has being used in cryptocurrency and the result was very good. Bitcoin has proved blockchain technology are very useful in our economic. with it transparency and privacy in transaction it sure make any user happy to used it.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:23:16 PM

well the blockchain has two sides in my opinion if it will be used for the humanity, for its sake than it makes everything transparent but otherwise if it is used for bad than every other of us would be traced every time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: