Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:28:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchains will create a better world  (Read 3315 times)
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

the statement that says that blockchain will create a better world, is a picture of the future of blockchain that we all should support by always spreading positive news and giving everyone a good understanding of blockchain. Blockchain is a picture and idea to create a better, fairer and more balanced economy so as to create a world civilization that is fair, honest, efficient and safe. I am sure with the support of all of us, then one day the blockchain will be able to create it all in the life of the nation and state.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

There really is no limit to what to do with the blockchain technology, but governments are especially avoiding the crust for security reasons. I think we can have a better lifestyle on this. I hope this time is very close.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:20:27 PM

whatever it is blockchain is the best solution in managing finances in every health sector, business, bank and politics. Our world only needs changes in transaction methods and blockchain is the best choice right now

saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:30:29 PM

Yes blockchain is making the world better. Because blockchain gives people an opportunity to earn extra money. Because of which people are able to live their life in a good way. And in the future, blockchains will make important contributions to the lives of people.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:34:02 PM

Blockchains promises are real and are doable. However, in order for it to be used mainstream by almost all people, automatically, it will need to be user-friendly. As user-friendly like, when someone sees it they already know how to use it.

It is not that far though, we are close to it, technologies such as Sp8de's RNG Chaos uses blockchain for raffles, competition with randomness and lotteries. And you are always welcome to audit the process thru blockchain.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:53:00 PM

To buttress your point blockchain will avail for transparency, credibility and accountability in the world. This technology will be use to curb all manners of flaws the world is currently facing in terms of politics, climate change, eCommerce and many more. The world we be a better place with this technology adoption.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

In my opinion Blockchains will make the world better.So Bitcoin applications and Blockchains technology are being widely used in life, education, economics, banking and it is witnessing Show your ability to make the world much better.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:27:44 PM

If we look at financial and economic development then I quite agree with your statement. Blockchain can make a better world by contributing free and fair transaction policy between parties. Investors and crypto dealers can easily transaction money and exchange their views and sell goods by using smart blockchain technology. So that's the way blockchain contribute a lot to make this world better.
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

whatever it is blockchain is the best solution in managing finances in every health sector, business, bank and politics. Our world only needs changes in transaction methods and blockchain is the best choice right now
new technologies do not immediately enter the world of blockchain began to develop rapidly, when they began not to believe the usual databases in which there is no reliable information and which can always be replaced with the right one at the moment. blockchain makes data more transparent.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

Blockchains allow frictionless, fast, safe, and fair transactions between parties worldwide. They limit the ability of parties to benefit at the expense of the greater economy. They allow integration of the entire world into a fair and level economic playing field. And will help us to create the fair, honest, efficient, and safe world we all want to live in – says Paul Snow, CEO at Factom.com, in Bithub.pl’s #SundayInterview.

Is blockchain a breakthrough technology that can bring transparency to every aspect of social and political life? Or such a statement would be too far-fetched?

I am believe blockchain is good technology and future of our economic. If more company using blockchain on their service, i am believe company will expand the bussiness more faster because they can save a lot cost

MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

I agree and support crypto and I will wait that when the block chain technology can create a better world and it is true that Bitcoin is now the word of mouth for everyone, Block chain is the ever best technology in these days and I don’t think that there will be another payment system which will be better than any other type of payment method.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
bryanparcon

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

This technology will definitely make the world a better place, but only if it is used everywhere.. it's a long way, but it could happen sooner than we think.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

Blockchains allow frictionless, fast, safe, and fair transactions between parties worldwide. They limit the ability of parties to benefit at the expense of the greater economy. They allow integration of the entire world into a fair and level economic playing field. And will help us to create the fair, honest, efficient, and safe world we all want to live in – says Paul Snow, CEO at Factom.com, in Bithub.pl’s #SundayInterview.

Is blockchain a breakthrough technology that can bring transparency to every aspect of social and political life? Or such a statement would be too far-fetched?
The key word in your post is "transparency", which is a distinctive characteristic of blockchain.
With regard to traditional banking - is there any chance to track the transactions of other players on the market? With blockchain everything is transparent, all the recorded info stays there and nobody can ever change it.
Governments and banks know that information and then they try to make it seem as if there is no way to know that information so even if some people do not like the transparency because they think that everyone can know what they have done, I think this system is better because it puts everyone on equal grounds while in the old system the only ones that have access to that information are the powerful.

Also I love the fact that the blockchain is immutable, this means that there are no chargebacks and while some see this as a disadvantage, they need to understand that if we had chargebacks then someone could steal money from our wallet and we will never be sure if the coins in our wallet are truly ours.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

Blockchain system is awesome formula to record any type of data for whole life of blockchain transactions. And there is no need to keep record any where on any particular place. In blockchain system, no body can not delete even any single transaction which has been execute successfully. Which is the big feature of the blockchain of every altcoin. So these are some benefit which will create the better world for every one.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
kenel

Activity: 578

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:08:02 PM

this will allow you to spend less time arguing, or simplify the proof of correctness or Vice versa. it's like the invention of the phone, which removed the boundaries of communication
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

Not just better, but more convenient and cheaper. Mediation will disappear as a form of income. Any product will be sold directly from the manufacturer to the buyer, excluding the possibility of a fake. I just dream that these fabulous times will come soon.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

Not just better, but more convenient and cheaper. Mediation will disappear as a form of income. Any product will be sold directly from the manufacturer to the buyer, excluding the possibility of a fake. I just dream that these fabulous times will come soon.
Indeed, I also believe that the world will become better with blockchains, although I do not know if it will do anything useful or better in what field but I still know any new technology, it will also create history and a great revolution in our world. And someday, when usefulness is spread, people come early as we are all here and in this story, we will have the greatest benefit, even change our fate and our lives to a different picture with colorful

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
towi078

Activity: 470
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

Agree, even though blockchain technology is arguably still young. But I believe, in the future, blockchain technology will give us convenience in all areas of our lives
dianepot

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:30:53 PM

I agree with this. I believe that blockchain will be the future of convinience and money. As we can already see, it slowly changes our daily lives and specifically in financial aspects. But if this happens, maybe it will take a decade or even longer until it will be fully-adapted. This is not quite easy.
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:32:12 PM

what happens now is that we certainly have felt blockchain technology as a fast and secure transaction, of course blockchain technology can bring transparency to every aspect of the future of this technology is very clear
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: