Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:08:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchains will create a better world  (Read 3315 times)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:33:34 AM

Blockchains allow frictionless, fast, safe, and fair transactions between parties worldwide. They limit the ability of parties to benefit at the expense of the greater economy. They allow integration of the entire world into a fair and level economic playing field. And will help us to create the fair, honest, efficient, and safe world we all want to live in – says Paul Snow, CEO at Factom.com, in Bithub.pl’s #SundayInterview.

Is blockchain a breakthrough technology that can bring transparency to every aspect of social and political life? Or such a statement would be too far-fetched?

Political benefits are just to narrow for bitcoins to be used. I would rather just focus the likely of bitcoins to be fast and cheap to use rather than political motives. Bitcoins will mould the future of fast banking and the omission of the middlemen of the monetary industry.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danielmax1997

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:18:30 AM

Blockchains allow frictionless, fast, safe, and fair transactions between parties worldwide. They limit the ability of parties to benefit at the expense of the greater economy. They allow integration of the entire world into a fair and level economic playing field. And will help us to create the fair, honest, efficient, and safe world we all want to live in – says Paul Snow, CEO at Factom.com, in Bithub.pl’s #SundayInterview.

Is blockchain a breakthrough technology that can bring transparency to every aspect of social and political life? Or such a statement would be too far-fetched?

It sure does. The main issues it addresses are transparency and centralization. If these issues are truly addressed then it will surely create a better world in terms of economy mainly, along with that in other sectors as well.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:22:47 AM

Blockchain will create a better world for the rich and those who grasp the opportunity. The poor and those who do not trust Crypto will become more difficult. Trying to get rid of it will make you worse than ever so believe in what it has done.
digitalcryptocoin

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

I have bit different opinion about Blockchain technology, as Blockchain is a technological solution which is really not required. AI and ML are the upcoming technologies giving better environment for many businesses.

In finance and economics AI and ML have played major role for taking banking smoothly.

But still Blockchain is standalone technology can give better solution for better human being.
randall_boss

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

I definitely think blockchain will offer many benefits into the future - even if you just look at the medical industry and the positive steps blockchain is providing, that is proof in itself
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:33:46 AM

Although blockchain can create a better world, I guess that many countries are not ready to use blockchain and I think they will build the infrastructure to support the blockchain. There is a lot of work before blockchain can used in all country and it's not happening in the short time and maybe the government now still learning about blockchain.
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

if the implementation of blockchain is done correctly then you will see a breakthrough in all fields not only in social and political. many trade chains will be simpler and have cheaper fees on the blockchain, there will be transparent and validated registration of many parties and no central bank is needed to regulate economic and monetary regulations which all depend on open market mechanisms

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

The better the world depends on how we make the idea. Blockchain is the only tool to do that. But blockchain is a great technology
alexnambawan

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:06:06 AM

I don't know about that statement though, Blockchain in not a miracle technology that can turn the world upside down.

Yes its a breakthrough technology, however, just like a mentioned its not the magic bean that we all been expecting. It can help and alleviate a lot of issues, however, just like any technology it has its ups and downs. It will be years before we can see the effect of this technology in our lives.

I agree with this because blockchain technology I believe won't be the only thing that will turn the world upside down. I mean, blockchain technology is just an inch of everything that contribute to the evolution of digital world.
ryan67868

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:35:39 AM

It lacks A LOT of impact to change the world, its just another technology, no need to start Blockchurch
ninokh

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

yes I agree with you blockchain is a technology that will make the world better. this technology can be applied in all fields not only cryptocirrency but also industry, agriculture and even health. I have read an article that blockchain will be applied in the health sector. and in my country there are already several companies that use blockchain in operation. Blockchain technology is not as suitable for digital diera as it is now. data recording technology that is transparent, integrated and safe.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 12:56:40 PM

Blockchains is the most important development in the last decade
I think the benefits of Blockchains are achieved like
Reliability, speed and credibility
Will be an important factor in the deployment of encryption.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:47:26 PM

Better world by Blockchain users to life, Blockchain or any other technology is just the tool. If not operated well, are unsuccessful!
cathalary153

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:46:24 PM

•   As the people become more familiar with it, the adoption and utilization of the Blockchain and cryptocurrency will increase which will gradually lead the world to cashless.
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

We have all gathered in the crypto market because of the common belief that Bitcoin and the entire crypto is definitely the right system to restructure the financial system
Exactly, the future of the world of technology lies in blockchain technology, I believe the future looks really exciting with blockchain technology. Most of the issues confronting humanity at the moment in many sectors of the world such as health, educaton,transport etc, can be solved with blockchain technology.
Blockchain technology can really solve most of the issues confronting humanity.
eurenia

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

yes i think. the blockchain technology is growing rapidly because of its wonderful performance. blockchain is very secure technology no one will  crack it.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

Not just better, but more convenient and cheaper. Mediation will disappear as a form of income. Any product will be sold directly from the manufacturer to the buyer, excluding the possibility of a fake. I just dream that these fabulous times will come soon.
Right now there are a lot of people earning a lot of money when they are not the producers of the product and do not really offer any kind of useful service, it is true that the banks are currently allowing settlements between two parties but it is not like that the service of settling payments is something exclusive to banks, they are charging a lot of money for something that is basically the same as sending some bits of data from one side to the world to the other.

Bitcoin is going to eliminate that and even better it is going to allow some business with very low profits margins to make much more money than what they do now since the fees they are going to pay to the bitcoin network are going to be way smaller than what they have to pay to the banks.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████