Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Alt coin to invest in 2014  (Read 120754 times)
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:34:02 AM

has to be NXT, NEM and SILK Cheesy

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tljenson

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:11:45 AM

Message to the Neos community (or lack of one). What the hell is wrong with having a discussion forum on Bitcointalk. Every other coin doesn't seem to have a problem with it. Somebody is really fuc*i*g it up, if you can't even have a discussion about the coin what the hell point is there in investing in it. It looks like a real cool coin, but if I can't even discuss it with anybody its dead to me. I'd almost say the dev is an idiot, he may know how to code but he sucks promoting the coin.

A little Fud goes on, and the dev collapse under the pressure. I am sure most the coins on bitcointalk have had shit loads of trolls and fud. Get over it and reactivate the forum and deal with it pussy.
tljenson

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:16:26 AM

Watch out for NeosCoin! http://www.neoscoin.com    ... The best looking coin today if you ask me. 3 honest developers not caring about the price.

Totally agree, this will be a top ten coin!!! Real developers that are never going to stop. Do yourself a favor and look closely at this one. I am completely sold as to the value of this project. A large percentage of my holdings is in Neos!

Where is the community? Dev is a pussy that can't deal with a little fud or trolling on his bitcointalk thread so shuts it down, what an idiot.
Vladimircook

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:22:43 AM

has to be NXT, NEM and SILK Cheesy

+10000!

NEM has got the potential to get the best investment in the alternate section.

NXT is also good for longtime investment.

Short time you can choose something like Doge at the moment.
Vladimircook

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:28:00 AM

Watch out for NeosCoin! http://www.neoscoin.com    ... The best looking coin today if you ask me. 3 honest developers not caring about the price.

What are the benefits of NeosCoin?

Is it POW or POS?
tljenson

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:31:48 AM

Watch out for NeosCoin! http://www.neoscoin.com    ... The best looking coin today if you ask me. 3 honest developers not caring about the price.

What are the benefits of NeosCoin?

Is it POW or POS?

Right now I believe its both. The main feature is anonymity which is very different from how other coins do it, and it I believe the first coin written in PHP. I don't know a lot yet because the idiots closed their forum complaining about too many spam attacks, which is ridiculous given that every other coin on this forum have dealt with similar problems.

Here is a cut and paste from the white paper

What makes Neos different?
Technically – different.
From a technical standpoint, the underlying codebase from what Neos was spawned isn't really
something never-before done. However, with some modifications the mineability of Neos is drastically
different. With the block time being five minutes and the difficulty adjustment happening each block
(25% -/+) it definitely isn't something that would quickly be mined to the point of a large sell having that
much of an impact on market value. This was done intentionally and for that protection. One key
feature of Neos is off-the-chain anonymous transactions (transactions are sent anonymously through a
secure farm of nodes) and any trace of the transaction will not be seen on the blockchain. Alongside this
ability is selective Proof of Transaction. When sending through the Neos wallet, you're provided with
the opportunity to either have Proof of Transaction, or send completely anonymously with no trace of
the transaction. Another convenient benefit of Neos is in-wallet trading. We've worked hard to create a
near mirror copy of Bittrex' trading interface to make it as convenient as possible to adapt to. You'll be
able to execute all of the functions you would normally have to execute by logging into Bittrex, right
from the wallet. This includes but is not limited to deposits, withdrawals, order control, buying and
selling Neos.
Transparency
As I've mentioned, we are all veterans in this environment. One key thing lacking as we've seen is
genuine transparency. Our development process, technologies used, our IPO expense ledger, IPO status
and basically everything relative to this project are completely in the public's view. One of the most
beneficial parts of being this transparent as we see it, is the ability to communicate on a much more
productive level with our community. We want to know what features you like, dislike, or would like to
see integrated into Neos. Our ears and eyes are wide open. Let us know what you think and we'll make
sure we provide you with what you want – and the best possible version of it.
Technical details
The three algorithms we've chosen for Neos are: SHA-256, X11, and a revised version of Blake-256
that is CPU-only. The reasons behind utilizing a multi-algorithm base were that we really wanted to givethe community as a whole the opportunity to mine Neos without restricting it to one algorithm or
another. We felt with the existing SHA asics already operational in the community and the benefit of
power-savings and other benefits with X11, and giving people the chance to re-use those old CPU farms
– we could definitely keep a secure and active blockchain alive and well.
The total coin supply is 21 million coins. Each block solved will reward 50 coins. There are no
transaction fees, and only 6 confirmations before a transaction is ready for spending. For block maturity,
120 confirmations. The block time as explained earlier is 5 minutes. Spacing blocks out and adjusting
the difficulty as we are should provide a fair, and healthy economic ground for Neos.
Anonymity
What is the true meaning of anonymous? Being unknown. The approach taken with Neos for
anonymous transactions, completely eliminates any possibility of the transaction surfacing on the
blockchain. With a multi-homed farm of secure nodes, transactions sent using “Arbitrush” send from the
original sender, through the nodes, and to the recipient. Proof of Transaction is an option that can be
either enabled or disabled in the Neos settings, or on-the-fly selectively during the send process. After
our initial announcement, someone in the community requested the feature of selective PoT. Within 2
hours it was implemented.
Mining pools
Within the Neos wallet, you'll be able to keep track of your personal mining information and stats – not
just the pool's overall performance. Worker information and so forth display to keep things convenient.
Community (What an actually community can't find it? Where is it? Oh can't deal with a little fud can we?
We've made forums, a help desk and an IRC channel available to be able to communicate with our
community. Within the Neos wallet itself, our Twitter feed displays for our users whether or not they
have a twitter account. We also have a messaging system in place so that we, the developers, can alert
our community if the need should arise or just to communicate general messages.
In closing, we would like to thank you for taking the time to learn more about our project and passion
and what we have to offer. If anyone has any questions, they can feel free to join us at
http://community.neoscoin.com(What Community Nobodies there?) or on irc.freenode.net #neoscoin. We look forward to a future of
endless possibilities with you.
The Neos Team
scatha

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:05:38 PM

BTSX, which is not an altcoin technically, but it's a crypto with a lot of innovation. buy now, buy more on dips.

and perhaps some small cap alt coins with good dev team while they are cheap - you never know which of them will get useful for some niche market some day.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:38:17 PM

For all of those that want to discuss Neos go here"

http://forum.neoscoin.com/

Make an acct and post a comment and introduce yourself to the community.

Think about it, it has no thread and it doing well.

Yes, a coin has to be discussed among it's supporters.

But it does not HAVE to be on BCT. ha ha

go to IRC, follow their twitter and go to their forum

If you look at the Biggest coins out there. Some of them don't need to rely on BCT.

Look at Nxt, and peercoin to name a few
Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 01:58:54 PM

NEM all the way. Check their forum and altnemo project. Interesting stuff coming soon!

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:28:41 PM

I think NEOS is the best newcomer that has a long way to go. It's both innovative, investable (low marketcap) and has a very hard working developer with a roadmap who is sticking to the job and looks likely to take this coin a long way in a similar way to what the Darkcoin developer has done.

saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:42:45 PM

I am going with RDD,Doge and Nxt these all are going very good and have potential to give some good dividend for stake holders

Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 03:42:34 PM

I think NEOS is the best newcomer that has a long way to go. It's both innovative, investable (low marketcap) and has a very hard working developer with a roadmap who is sticking to the job and looks likely to take this coin a long way in a similar way to what the Darkcoin developer has done.

Exactly, if you are looking for the coin with the most potential for gain, by being one of the early adopters before it reaches a normal marketcap for a coin like it.

NEOS is that coin. The is no other coin with a marketcap so low with so many features, none. Why? Because people find out about it and buy lol, and the price goes up. About as basic as it gets.

V2 is finally here and those that bought already and had faith in the devs BEFORE V2 was released, are the ones who will be rewarded.

Pretty basic. This is the way it always works.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:02:19 PM

I don't know enough what going on these days outside my own work (on Fluttercoin).  I won't say fluttercoin will be the next big thing - it's already a coin with nice feature (triple hybrid) - but I'm fully confident same date, next years, Fluttercoin will be one of the best in cryptos.  We release this week 2 completely new feature in cryptos, and it's just one of our first step toward our main target (creating the best ''user friendly'' currency and actually get merchand using it).

That being said, if I had spare money - i'll invest it in NXT for the most part.  One of the most active community out there.

Oh and I still like BlackCoin Tongue.

I wish most of you guys do well in 2014.  We got some bad time lately - I wish we hit the bottom and rebound big time.  There is too many good persons working a lot in many very good coin, success will come.

Soltantgris, Team FLT.
tljenson

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:49:20 PM

For all of those that want to discuss Neos go here"

http://forum.neoscoin.com/

Make an acct and post a comment and introduce yourself to the community.

Think about it, it has no thread and it doing well.

Yes, a coin has to be discussed among it's supporters.

But it does not HAVE to be on BCT. ha ha

go to IRC, follow their twitter and go to their forum

If you look at the Biggest coins out there. Some of them don't need to rely on BCT.

Look at Nxt, and peercoin to name a few

I wish I would have know about this before, I found one other forum and nothing was going on there. Thanks for putting up the link your making progress. I still think you guys are making a mistake by not having a forum here.
tljenson

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:50:51 PM

I am going with RDD,Doge and Nxt these all are going very good and have potential to give some good dividend for stake holders

I've been tempted buy NXT, but I've seen little movement on the price. Maybe it's where I am trading.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:08:44 PM

What is so special about Stealthcoin XST? This:

* Amazing dev team

* Amazing community

* Amazing and revolutionary technology to send coins anonymously. Stealthtext isn't a encrypted chat or just a encrypted sms message.
Stealthtext is a way to send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously and then be thrown the dumbphone in the trash after the payment!

* Audicted and aproved by Dan Metcalf

* Cryptonote without blockchain bloat using revolutionary chandran signatures

* Crypto Certify

* +5 PODs

* Openbazaar platform based on stealthsend (december)

* Still very undervalued. When xst start being used as money in openbazaar and stealthmarkets around the world its value will explode.

Please look at the op: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.0

EmperorZurg

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:41:44 PM

LTCD (LitecoinDark) for sure! Block-reward literally just got cut from 800 to 32. Big things are ahead!
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:42:25 PM

LTCD (LitecoinDark) for sure! Block-reward literally just got cut from 800 to 32. Big things are ahead!

Usually means small things ahead... cut block reward by that much? SCAM
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:43:33 PM

I don't know enough what going on these days outside my own work (on Fluttercoin).  I won't say fluttercoin will be the next big thing - it's already a coin with nice feature (triple hybrid) - but I'm fully confident same date, next years, Fluttercoin will be one of the best in cryptos.  We release this week 2 completely new feature in cryptos, and it's just one of our first step toward our main target (creating the best ''user friendly'' currency and actually get merchand using it).

That being said, if I had spare money - i'll invest it in NXT for the most part.  One of the most active community out there.

Oh and I still like BlackCoin Tongue.

I wish most of you guys do well in 2014.  We got some bad time lately - I wish we hit the bottom and rebound big time.  There is too many good persons working a lot in many very good coin, success will come.

Soltantgris, Team FLT.

One coin I am working on is Syscoin and I'm confident this time next year it will be one of the best as well.. the problem with your statements are that everyone else are innovating, and faster than you since there are teams now doing it... on Syscoin we got 5 devs.
cyruss

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:54:15 PM

artifact coin:

1. Geist Geld
2. Twecoin
3. ..
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: