Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:10:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters should be paid or rewarded in ETH or BTC  (Read 387 times)
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:31:12 AM

I have seen that there are already a number of bounty campaigns that pay with BTC / ETH with a limited amount. but in my opinion it is not interesting, bounty hunters will not feel part of the ico community or the projects it promotes.
McDevlin182

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:32:18 AM

I don't think that bounties need to be a thing that is regulated by any organization.  It should be self regulated, and the market decides how it occurs.  If you want to only be paid in BTC or ETH then only take the bounty jobs that offer payment in BTC or ETH.  If you don't want a bounty job that just offers their token as payment, then don't take the bounty job.  Likewise if it looks like an iffy project, and you might not get paid soon or at all..... don't take the bounty job.  This goes back to the old saying...... DYOR.
I am sure you can contact these projects, and make them an offer if they don't accept then move on.
One last point to think about..... legitimate projects want their coins/tokens to be distributed..... to gain value..... Why would anybody else find value in a project, if the first person they hear about the project from, doesn't even want these coins/tokens?  
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:32:47 AM

Well to start with, bounty managers are the ones in charge of bounty payments, they are only in charge of managing the bounty campaigns and later hand over the payment sheet to the bounty company, it is the bounty company team that decides when to pay the bounty hunters, so if it could be possible to pay in eth or btc, a lot of bounty hunters will really appreciate it.
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

Will never happen.
They'd rather pay you with their shitcoins, it costs them nothing.
And that is if you ever get paid which is getting rare nowadays.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:35:52 AM

that would really be cool but you definitely know that is not going to happen because this method of payment is very expensive to the team members of the project. i am sure that is the reason why bounty hunters are paid in native tokens.

Hr228TT

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:37:54 AM

This is the right position! If bounty hunters get coins that can not be sold, it's a waste of time and energy!
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:53:00 PM

That sounds great in theory, but you have to take into consideration, that if ICO team gives bounty hunters their tokens, which were created out of thin air, they don't have to pay for anything with fiat, because they raise funds. But if they would pay hunters with ETH, then they would have to put fiat in or get that ETH elsewhere. Ok, maybe, they could raise ETH and deal with ETH, but then they can't have their own token, which was the point at first.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
scholars

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:09:39 PM

I totally do agree because some of the token they pay with ñever get listed and if you finally convert it to Bitcoin Bitcoin or ETH, you will never get the real amount .
Am strongly of the opinion that bounty hunters should be paid with Bitcoin or ETH
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:12:11 PM

For bounty hunters this option would be much safer, but you have to realize that for projects and their teams its basically free to give away their tokens, so if they would have to pay for this kind of marketing in ETH or BTC, they would have to spend actual capital, that is why they prefer to deal in their tokens.
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:16:19 PM

I will say yes. But it's hard to do that kind of a thing. Because if bounty hunters were to be paid in eth those managing the project might loose because their token price might not be equivalent to the price eth when the campaign ends.
lordtprinz

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:19:00 PM

Paying the bounty hunters in eth is not bad but the problem is that the price of the token in market might not be the same with the eth price they started with and this  might lead to loses
Hoho29

Activity: 145

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

Most of bounty campaigns pay in the same coins participating with and promoting at the end you can use that amount for bitcoin or eth as you wish . in case the marketing campaign was good behind well constructive project then everyone is winner .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:28:09 PM

Most of bounty campaigns pay in the same coins participating with and promoting at the end you can use that amount for bitcoin or eth as you wish . in case the marketing campaign was good behind well constructive project then everyone is winner .
I think it always depends on the team behind the ICO if they will pay with btc or eth or they have their own tokens that will soon to be listed in the exchange platform.But having paid with btc or eth at the moment is like giving us a bonus because the price is still high compared to some other coins.
tonidin

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:37:45 PM

Weekly payment makes more sense and the available money payments would be better. but this time your own tokens will have no effect. We should only choose better ICO and Bounty campaigns by doing a thorough review. I follow the XRT project. Bounty campaigns are so good. ICO and Bounty campaigns on 30 August ends.
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

Of course, getting remunerations in BTC and ETH is good, but as a rule such projects or managers pay very little for the work and at the same time there is a big queue of bounty hunters behind them.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:57:44 PM

I don't think that can be possible. Why will bounty hunters will be rewarded with BTC or ETH. Moreover they didn't work for btc or eth they all worked for the token and they will all be rewarded with the equivalent token they worked for.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:08:32 PM

I don't think that can be possible. Why will bounty hunters will be rewarded with BTC or ETH. Moreover they didn't work for btc or eth they all worked for the token and they will all be rewarded with the equivalent token they worked for.
very rare there are those companies that rewards members of the Bounty company of the etherium or Bitcoin. But in any case there are such situations when to get token is much more profitable.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:14:55 PM

It will be great if bounty hunters could be rewarded in ETH or bitcoin, it will make participating in bounty campaigns lucrative and also the investors won't have the fear anymore that bounty hunters will dump their coins by selling below ICO price thereby spoiling the price in the market 
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:18:56 PM

That's very good idea, because it would stop hunters to sell ICO tokens - and they would not ruin token value and price by crazy selling first day after exchange listing. That is thing to think about for the ICOs, but it's impossible to present this to all of them with a huge number of ICOs every day.

devilman59

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:21:59 PM

Although it would be a wonderful idea, I don't think the developers will accept that deal, as it would mean taking money out of their pockets to pay for the campaign, and to do that, it's better to hire a professional team, so most people pay in their own tokens, although I do think we should be firm with the agreements that are agreed at the beginning of the campaign as many managers change them leaving us at a clear disadvantage.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: