Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters should be paid or rewarded in ETH or BTC  (Read 387 times)
laynum

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

I'm a bounty hunter, and I do not think that this can be possible. These tokens are given to promote an ICO, and  if another coin is given in its place, I don't see how that purpose is fulfilled. If you want your rewards in ETH and/or BTC, then you should patiently wait for when it is listed on any of the exchanges, then you can trade the tokens for either ETH or BTC.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1732

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:01:40 AM

Will never happen.
They'd rather pay you with their shitcoins, it costs them nothing.
And that is if you ever get paid which is getting rare nowadays.

I agree with you on this. Having ICOs paying in the two best coins is very risky and costly for them plus they'd rather have you with their tokens because in the event the project fails their expense on you is after all more or less free.
but there are several bounties that pay directly using ETH or BTC, usually in the bounty signature that is paid weekly. but it was for the project that was quite successful and then held a second stage bounty. but now it's rare, mostly using their own tokens.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:09:05 AM

I have done bounties where the bounty was paid in ETH. The main reason I have seen given for doing it this way was that it would prevent selling by bounty hunters from causing the price of the ICO tokens from falling. It is available as an option for everyone conducting an ICO but is rarely used. I think that more companies fail to use it because they know that blaming a post ICO sell off on bounty hunters is a false narrative and the real culprit for post ICO selling is people buying in during the private sale or presale at a steep discount.

Charlotte1337

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:12:21 AM

it should be more better if bounty hunters will be paid in ETH and Bitcoin weekly, and then bounty hunters will do there tasks more accurate and more reliable because they know that the bounty that they are with is paying well.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

It is possible,  but in this case quality of Bounty Hunters job have to be perfect. So Twitter Accounts have to be real and have the real investors in followers. Blogs and YouTube channels should not have any fake views etc. I think that about 1% of Bounty Hunters are able to perform such kind of job and some of them have already got gurantee payments as for advertisement.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:47:15 AM

After reading some posts on this forum, i realized that a lot of bounty hunters do not either receive their tokens or the tokens they received for the past months are still not listed on any exchange platforms.  Bounty hunters contribute to the success of ICOs by advertising bounty campaign on all forms of platforms including social medias like facebook and twitter. Some hunters go to the extra mile by writing blogs and articles about the bounty campaign and the ICO.  If after months of joining a bounty, they don't get paid, I feel bounty project managers are not being fair to these people. I believe bounty campaigns should start paying bounty hunters in ETH or BTC. PLease let me know if you agree with me......
actually you can be part of a campaign which pays btc, you can visit services section and look for an open campaign there. if you dont want to receive tokens you can disregard altcoin campaigns.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:51:55 AM

Your proposal is very good for the bounty hunter!
However, there are too many requirements for the bounty company. If many ico projects do not get the corresponding market, they will not be sold, they will not pay the bounty hunter!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
crystalworld

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:14:55 PM

Some projects does pay in bitcoin or ETH.
But 98% pay with there coin because that is one of the ways to also promote their own coin.
MargoGolova

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:13:32 AM

It sounds very interesting this option-I would only agree with this idea. But unfortunately I am not sure that the developers will go for it - it is more profitable for them to pay with their coins ,not with Ethereum or Bitcoin. But if it happened - I would be happy
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:26:50 AM

After reading some posts on this forum, i realized that a lot of bounty hunters do not either receive their tokens or the tokens they received for the past months are still not listed on any exchange platforms.  Bounty hunters contribute to the success of ICOs by advertising bounty campaign on all forms of platforms including social medias like facebook and twitter. Some hunters go to the extra mile by writing blogs and articles about the bounty campaign and the ICO.  If after months of joining a bounty, they don't get paid, I feel bounty project managers are not being fair to these people. I believe bounty campaigns should start paying bounty hunters in ETH or BTC. PLease let me know if you agree with me......

Your suggestion is advantage to us bounty hunters but not to the ICO investors.  There some ICO projects now a days that paid eth or bitcoin in their bounty campaigns. Unpaid bounty campaigns is not the fault of bounty managers, sometimes developer of the ICO projects didn't paid if there projects is unsuccessful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: