Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:30:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychology when entering the Cryptocurrency market.  (Read 2123 times)
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

all types of trading are very risky, whether it's trading with cryptocurrency, or trading in the real world. because we can't know the future. actually trading on crypto is not much different from gambling, because luck is needed here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

Anyone ready to invest in cryptocurrency most be ready to take risk. Financial risk taking is for those that are psychologically balance because people have attempted suicide just to see their money lost down the drainage of any form of investment.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
rsrb

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

your guidelines are amazing to me. i think every crypto people should follow this. if they follow your guidance they should benefited. i think they should keep store. if you want get profit you should take risk and it.
paramelton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

If you are not a day trader but enter cryptomarket as an investor, you should understand that cryptocurrency is not a short time investment. You don't want to look at the charts every day and worry about every price drop. Just have patience and you will be rewarded with good profit.
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

DIVERSIFY

In order to manage risks, learn how to spread your investments across multiple coins or investments in other fields. That way you can't lose everything if an unfortunate event. Also, handle your money wisely and only invest what you can spare.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
aryayagmur2017

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

yes, you should not be afraid, but sometimes it is not, but unfortunately you can not get big gains without risk. but it should be a plan b all the time because it is not full risk 70% 20% 10% is my investments.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

I have seen in crypto world people has different psychology some has patience and some don't have.  What i observed is people want to take risk but don't have patience, when price drop they sell their crypto in panic selling.
Getting rich in very fast pace from crypto is also psychology of most of people, but it is not that easy we think, from getting profit from crypto you have to good analyst and researcher.

fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

These are great tips for beginning investors. Indeed, it is not enough to have money to buy bitcoin before investing, you need to understand what to do and how to cope with failures and panic.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:23:41 AM

This will surely help the beginner. Many people forget about these psychological aspects or consider them frivolous, but they are the key moments of success in bitcoin.

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:29:43 AM

I think the most important thing to cope with the General panic during the red market. Many succumb to it and sell their coins at a low price, thereby losing profits. This is a big problem for inexperienced investors.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ZazaG7

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:31:52 AM

I think it is imperative to get ino the correct perspective before getting into digital money, as it can take an enormous measure of your well deserved cash on the off chance that you are not cautious. Putting resources into it is such a hazard, I concur with you on that, in any case, I would like to add something and that will be persistent and not stopped your daytime work in the event that you have one. The crypto world is capricious so it is essential that you keep your activity.
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

maintaining a positive psychology when u entering crypto makret will make you more comfortable, especially in this volatile market. when u invest in any certain field there is always opportunity and risk also. no one can know what will happen here on tomorrow. so accept  the risk and always understand what are u doing
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

TAKE RISKS

First of all, you have to "take risks". Repeat again, accept risk!
When you spend your money investing Crypto or any array, the potential exists, but also contains many risks. Securities are also risky, driving off the road every day is also risky. In general, it is impossible to predict what will come, our eyes can not see, think of things in the future. If you start, you accept the risks and in mind always get to know these things, you can start the journey, understand what is doing, why, why lose?
                                                                "Use the money you can control to invest"
"What's up with the reason, accept and move on?" At that point, you will focus on the goal and make a profit.

DO NOT BE AFRAID

Second, uncertainty and always suspected spread around the world of investment. Large Crypto owners are called "whales" trying to manipulate the market in their own way. They use social networks, large news sites to spread distorted information that draws attention from the community. Finally, the benefits still belong to them, this is not too high, but for the Cryptocurrency market is too new, the community is too young. So ignorance is inevitable, just speculation and followers of the accusers.

Failure to listen to others say this coin will increase, this coin will fall. You need to have a plan for yourself, do not listen to rumors out there. All you have will be a great experience and keep trying!

REGRETS

When you see a strong growth from a coin and always have the thought that "Why did not I buy it before, have been reminded and then forget ..." That is called Fear Of Missing Out or FOMO. This syndrome occurs in a lot of people, but ignore it, do not follow it. Patience will help you to take long in this market Cryptocurrency.

WANT TO RICH SPEED

I suggest you rethink, do not have any job rich quick, if there are some cases but not you. Someone, sowing information for you when joining will be profitable ... Forget now. If you are a beginner, consider keeping a hold of money and not losing it. Then continue to experiment and do not like the last time ... You probably do not believe, but this is part of the investment, the most important thing is that you learn from it. Learn from the mistakes you make and try to make it better the next time. Failure will be difficult to overcome, for the same of the same, but realize these early will help you get ahead and get income in this harsh market.

P/S: Please contribute your comments in order to build this article !

I couldn't agree more with this opinion. I think those thought must be maintain first before we decided to jumped into bitcoin market because sometimes, those wrong thought that will bring us to the loss.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

Yes, these things are to apply when people will enter the cryptocurrency market. They need to take risks because risks in the market is inevitable and I think all kinds of profit gaining ventures require anyone to be a risk taker. Also, be patient. Be patient because not all the time you will gain money here just like what is happening now. The good thing is that here,  when it rain, it pours. When the value is high, you will earn unexpected profit. The last thing to bear in mind is to be optimistic that the price or the value will increase again.
MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:18:02 PM

When the market price falls down some investors are feel depressed and bored. It’s a normal psychological behavior and they need to wait for stable market situation.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

In my opinion, most investors feel uncertain and fear when entering at the Cryptocurrency market, because they expect that the price might fall lower than the price that they expect, most of the investors who are stressed are the investors who holds for a long time. I can say that it's really stressing, especially when you bought at the start of 2018.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
redrose8226

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:02:28 PM

Yes I agree with your each and every points. Those things are mostly needed to invest in cryptocurrency. Newbies should read this more and more to understand the circumstances of the market.
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

Yes. you are right. We all need to be mentally prepared for those things before entering cryptocurrency.Without it we will be panicked and cannot approach to success.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:34:37 PM

You have made a detailed point for newbie and everyone to keep it at heart when entering cryptocurrency. Its very important if one dosent want to get burnt and regret . us this tips to reduce your mistakes, loss, and panic. So you won't make costly ones.
cryptofun888

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:10:04 PM

My first strategy is to research and observe thoroughly before investing on any coin. Then when I invest on it, I tried to have faith on it. We should patiently hold our coins and concentrate on long term Investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: