Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychology when entering the Cryptocurrency market.  (Read 2121 times)
vucuong16101997 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:49:50 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 12:52:29 PM by vucuong16101997
Merited by Getmon (1)

TAKE RISKS

First of all, you have to "take risks". Repeat again, accept risk!
When you spend your money investing Crypto or any array, the potential exists, but also contains many risks. Securities are also risky, driving off the road every day is also risky. In general, it is impossible to predict what will come, our eyes can not see, think of things in the future. If you start, you accept the risks and in mind always get to know these things, you can start the journey, understand what is doing, why, why lose?
                                                                "Use the money you can control to invest"
                                                                "What's up with the reason, accept and move on?"
 At that point, you will focus on the goal and make a profit.

DO NOT BE AFRAID

Second, uncertainty and always suspected spread around the world of investment. Large Crypto owners are called "whales" trying to manipulate the market in their own way. They use social networks, large news sites to spread distorted information that draws attention from the community. Finally, the benefits still belong to them, this is not too high, but for the Cryptocurrency market is too new, the community is too young. So ignorance is inevitable, just speculation and followers of the accusers.

Failure to listen to others say this coin will increase, this coin will fall. You need to have a plan for yourself, do not listen to rumors out there. All you have will be a great experience and keep trying!

REGRETS

When you see a strong growth from a coin and always have the thought that "Why did not I buy it before, have been reminded and then forget ..." That is called Fear Of Missing Out or FOMO. This syndrome occurs in a lot of people, but ignore it, do not follow it. Patience will help you to take long in this market Cryptocurrency.

WANT TO RICH SPEED

I suggest you rethink, do not have any job rich quick, if there are some cases but not you. Someone, sowing information for you when joining will be profitable ... Forget now. If you are a beginner, consider keeping a hold of money and not losing it. Then continue to experiment and do not like the last time ... You probably do not believe, but this is part of the investment, the most important thing is that you learn from it. Learn from the mistakes you make and try to make it better the next time. Failure will be difficult to overcome, for the same of the same, but realize these early will help you get ahead and get income in this harsh market.

P/S: Please contribute your comments in order to build this article !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

I always fear when the market falls

zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

it's like getting thrown hard, it hurts and makes us sad, but I feel the crypto market makes some people depressed, confused, and bored.

this is a normal psychological response, and we have to wait until the market becomes normal again.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:04:18 AM

If there's one thing that crypto teaches you, it's not to be naive.

With that being said, I'll spill a speculation about how the market will develop based on personal observations:

The boom from Dec 2017 will probably be replicated. On a smaller or larger scale. But it won't be soon - maybe Q2 of 2019.

Keep investing only what you can afford to lose, be patient and you will be rewarded.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ansdb

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

if everyone understand and use these 4 rules he could do better in this market and trade/investing with no fear of losing his money
EVOS

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:57:37 AM

I have a suggestion for you, you feel scared, surely for a reason, for that you have to overcome the problem. if you invest in a coin, you should use unused money for your daily needs or basic needs. use the remaining money from needs, so you won't feel anxious and scared.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:01:09 PM

TAKE RISKS

When you spend your money investing Crypto or any array, the potential exists, but also contains many risks. Securities are also risky, driving off the road every day is also risky. In general, it is impossible to predict what will come, our eyes can not see, think of things in the future. If you start, you accept the risks and in mind always get to know these things, you can start the journey, understand what is doing, why, why lose?
"What's up with the reason, accept and move on?" At that point, you will focus on the goal and make a profit.

DO NOT BE AFRAID

Second, uncertainty and always suspected spread around the world of investment. Large Crypto owners are called "whales" trying to manipulate the market in their own way. They use social networks, large news sites to spread distorted information that draws attention from the community. Finally, the benefits still belong to them, this is not too high, but for the Cryptocurrency market is too new, the community is too young. So ignorance is inevitable, just speculation and followers of the accusers.

Failure to listen to others say this coin will increase, this coin will fall. You need to have a plan for yourself, do not listen to rumors out there. All you have will be a great experience and keep trying!

REGRETS

When you see a strong growth from a coin and always have the thought that "Why did not I buy it before, have been reminded and then forget ..." That is called Fear Of Missing Out or FOMO. This syndrome occurs in a lot of people, but ignore it, do not follow it. Patience will help you to take long in this market Cryptocurrency.

WANT TO RICH SPEED

I suggest you rethink, do not have any job rich quick, if there are some cases but not you. Someone, sowing information for you when joining will be profitable ... Forget now. If you are a beginner, consider keeping a hold of money and not losing it. Then continue to experiment and do not like the last time ... You probably do not believe, but this is part of the investment, the most important thing is that you learn from it. Learn from the mistakes you make and try to make it better the next time. Failure will be difficult to overcome, for the same of the same, but realize these early will help you get ahead and get income in this harsh market.

It is true that you have to take risk if you are to enter bitcoin. You will be needing to ready your mind, for some sort of psychological training in order to face the response of any decision you will do. We are all aware how every move that we send will result to an impact that we never determine but atleast can manage to get ready our mind.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

I think it is very important to get ino the right state of mind before getting into cryptocurrency, as it can take a huge amount of your hard earned money if you are not careful. Investing in it is such a risk, I agree with you on that, however, I do want to add something and that is to be patient and not quit your daytime job if you have one. The crypto world is unpredictable so it is important that you keep your job.
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

If you want to be in the market of cryptocurrencies then you should be stress-resistant, patient and should be ready for big risks.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:56:12 AM

For entering into the cryptocurrency market the first thing that you should keep in mind that this is the crypto market and high volatile so here the high rewards accepted with high return so be prepare for the up and downs here then you will get a good profit.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:37:52 PM

For entering into the cryptocurrency market the first thing that you should keep in mind that this is the crypto market and high volatile so here the high rewards accepted with high return so be prepare for the up and downs here then you will get a good profit.
But not everyone understands this  Cry

The get rich quick mindset will always be there when they hear about BTC and when they found out about the price dropping while they invest when the price was at its ATH, they will post bitcoin as scam on their facebook. They'd have to delete their previous post appreciating bitcoin to the highest level like they are living in leisure after investing in BTC.

vucuong16101997 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:57:59 PM

The get rich quick mindset will always be there when they hear about BTC and when they found out about the price dropping while they invest when the price was at its ATH, they will post bitcoin as scam on their facebook. They'd have to delete their previous post appreciating bitcoin to the highest level like they are living in leisure after investing in BTC.
The bad guys took advantage of this.They hit our greed  Cry
Panetymerni

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

Don't expect great returns fast when you enter the crypto-market for the first time. It doesn't happen.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

you should invest not more than $300-400 if you new on Cryptocurrency market. Otherwise your psychology will brake because in this summer all crypto money loose like %50-60 percent off.. Actually this is now the right time to invest i think. Wait for september-october..
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

TAKE RISKS

"What's up with the reason, accept and move on?" At that point, you will focus on the goal and make a profit.

DO NOT BE AFRAID

REGRETS

WANT TO RICH SPEED

Yes, this is very sad when greedy people just want to profit not with the risks faced, of course fear will affect most people in it does not directly speak but the attitude when selling together and then the price falls so big it is a fear for most people- people here, I hope not to do things that are not supposed to be done, like being too ambitious to make a profit quickly and the most dangerous is to think rich quick in the near future, I am sure it will be difficult to effect on the mind after a lot of money has entered Bear market conditions, analysis is needed in investing.
vucuong16101997 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:03:33 AM

Actually this is now the right time to invest i think. Wait for september-october..
Me too, I hope in Q2 2019 crypto will grow strongly.
vucuong16101997 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:11:35 AM

Yes, this is very sad when greedy people just want to profit not with the risks faced, of course fear will affect most people in it does not directly speak but the attitude when selling together and then the price falls so big it is a fear for most people- people here, I hope not to do things that are not supposed to be done, like being too ambitious to make a profit quickly and the most dangerous is to think rich quick in the near future, I am sure it will be difficult to effect on the mind after a lot of money has entered Bear market conditions, analysis is needed in investing.
Maybe the failure of investing will be the biggest lesson for them
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:12:32 AM

There is nothing to regret about crypto currency ,only that I fear when I am seeing red everywhere and most expecially when there is fallnjn the price.
Horace_Damico

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:14:59 AM

Yeah but don't just charge carelessly into the market without any considerations for the downside risks. Sure, don't be afraid to take risks is important advice here but also be aware of your risks. How much can you risk? How much can you lose? It's about careful control of your position sizing that matters most. Don't put too much in or you could be hurting real bad when things aren't working out and you've got to pay for rent. Take it slowly, and one step at a time to reach success.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:22 AM

Investing in crypto is a risk so everyone knows that they can make gains or losses. Anyone who joined in late 2017 knows about losses! Hopefully they will learn about market cycles and that this down market will turn around

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
texlipsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:36 AM

I do not remember that I succeeded in anything I did with fear. It seems like someone else is doing everything I do. it is not a feeling you should feel when trading in the market.
WolfRisk

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:24:50 AM

Good post indeed. Now a days, people loose hope and get nervous very fast. But they have to understand one thing that crypto currency is the future indeed and as it is volatile the price can rise as fast as it falls.
GoldenShark

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:28:36 AM

I wish all the people in the world understand this and follow this. People panic very quick now a days but don understand the cryptos will lead the world so the price will definitely rise.
Whicee

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:31:08 AM

I liked the post a lot. You have explained the psychological facts related with crypto business very well. I think everyone should read it and newbies should learn from it
vuithoinha

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

I realized that when we all think that some coin will increase then it decreases. Sharks always do the opposite to make us all surprised. And we panic when the market does not go in the right direction, often leading to sell off and lose the psychological stability initially
NyxAssasin

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:49:06 AM

I totally agree with your post and I like the part about risk taking. There is no business without risk, every business has some risk. If you want to stay in the business, you will have to accept the risk. Cryptocurrency is just the same. If you want to get something from it, you must take risk. And also you should have faith in the market.
Exprow

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:49:31 AM

You have mentioned the each of the feelings connected with crypto business. The one that I fight against a lot is FOMO. The regrets of missing a big deal make me broken which I am trying recover
RaidNow

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:52:24 AM

About the regret part, I'd say that an investor should not think too much about other coins. In the market, many coins will go up and many will go down. None of these stays the same. So, an investor should not regret if any coin goes up on which he didn't invest. He should have faith on the coins he invested on.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:55:24 AM

No one can be rich overnight in business. So, an investor will need to research about various coins in the market, make some experiment with them, and learn from the mistakes. He also needs to be patient with the crypto business. These can help an investor in many ways.
Exprow

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:59:20 AM

But nowadays market has become very complex and full of fake platforms and ICO’s which clearly discourage to take risks. As a result it’s hard to do good business in this competitive market
Thatimber7

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

By this article people who are the beginner can learn about how to buy and trade,when to buy and why to buy. Its all about taking risks and take lesson from every steps. Thanks for the advices.
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

It is a great article. I think it is enough to the Beginners to know about the crypto market and teaches good and bad about it. This 4 rules are the backbone of crypto currency trade.
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:57:33 AM

Actually, most of the people are getting afraid because of the market price of cryptocurrency. It’s so uncertain. I think if they keep patience, then they will be succeeded in this sector.
beniesyde

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:03:08 AM

TAKE RISKS

DO NOT BE AFRAID

REGRETS

WANT TO RICH SPEED

Investments have always been associated with risks. Those who give in to panic, merge their capital during the fall of the course. Those who are mature and intelligent, increase their capital at this time. The most intelligent and patient wins) I believe in bitcoin
Actum

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

The reason behind getting afraid of investing in cryptocurrency is that the people want to get the profit at first. Another reason is they want to be rich in a short time. If the investors just don’t think about these two things I think they will understand the market and can make a profit easily.
artaks

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

I strongly your points. This is a huge business. And in business we should prepare ourselves to take risks. There is no success without taking risks. So i think all should be mentally prepared here.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

I would add that you must be calm at all times and learn to study market cycles. Looks like now for example we could be near the capitulation point or bottom since the All time High in January. How more low we will go or how long we will stay here is another question. You must be steadfast and patient if you enter the crypto game and do not listen to hype or fud. Both of these games are here to trick you into buying in too expensively or selling your tokens and coins too cheaply into the hands of whales. Always do your own research and check projects that have solid fundamentals before entering a trade and NEVER JOIN pump and dump groups, they only benefit the Boss of those groups.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:58:07 AM

pyschology is the best part on this crypto market , if you cant handle your pyshicology you will end up with loss
also dont greedy after gain profit , it will cost you with regret
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

I do not agree with your philosophy.
The risk thinking is completely obvious thing. The most important thing is to be clear headed and stay calm, to not give in to hypes in short term.
THis is one of the biggest mistakes of rookies, they go with hypes and this is how pump and dump groups make money of it.

and set your goals and stick to them.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

Yeah, I agree with your suggestions. If anyone follows these ideas and rules I think he/she will make a success in the cryptocurrency market.
StringFire

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

It is very natural to get all confused and puzzled while entering in crypto as beginner. Many think that crypto can make people instant rich so this misconception needs to clear. Most importantly having enthusiasm over fear is all you need.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

TAKE RISKS

DO NOT BE AFRAID

REGRETS

WANT TO RICH SPEED

Good read, and I definitely agree with the points you raised. One should really be ready in all aspects, most especially with one's mindset and psyche in order to enter such a risky and dangerous market. It's not easy, like many would say, because it's just so hard to find hope and success in something that is always having problems in terms of falling and dying out. It's so hard to rely and be positive when everything around you is crumbling. However, despite that status, that's actually the test which separates those that are serious to those that only want to just test the waters. If you are not ready with your mindset, it would be very difficult to push through and see the good in the seemingly filled view of bad things.

jaydenbox

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

Amazing article, I like the last one too, people think this is a way to get rich very fast but don't realize that no, you never know when you will get your investment, or if you will ever get them, that is why people start getting afraid and get depressed, NEVER FOMO people!
Vengland

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

Good post indeed. It is very upsetting that many of us are so depressed and frustrated around. I think having patience is also very essential while anyone is making his mind up on crypto currency.
mairespleet

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

I really like the article. Thanks for sharing. You speak my mind. Every crypto user needs to be able in taking and accepting risks as without taking risk you don’t know what you worth for in this field.
Haten1975

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

I don't understand why some afraid so much in crypto world. I think we all know about the uncertain sides of cryptocurrency before entering the market. So being afraid is not acceptable here.
Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

Your post describe every feelings connected with crypto business. I also face these. But the thing broke me badly is FOMO. I couldn’t bear losing big deals.
johnethearn

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

if you take risk you are gain your profit. in general no risk no gain. same are crypto market. it is more profitable and secure but you should take little risk and justify before investment. i think you are right.
BounderbyMAX

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

I think it’s a good suggestion. Maybe if everyone understand these rues and can implement properly then maybe he can safely invest money without being scared. 
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

Great information to bear. This are the guidelines in order for you to profit more in crypto market. What I wanted to focus is about the risk and benefits. The risk is directly proportional to benefits. So when high risk, so as high benefits. And for low risk, low benefits. That's what crypto is all about.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

your guidelines are amazing to me. i think every crypto people should follow this. if they follow your guidance they should benefited. i think they should keep store. if you want get profit you should take risk and it.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

if you fear that means you're too dependant on the market. Either you put too much money in and you can't take it or you focus fully on crypto. It's fine if you won't get heart attack
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

fear and doubt are the psychological conditions that are always owned by every member who wants to enter the crypto market.

they are not ready and doesn't have knowledge about the crypto world, so they are not ready to accept every risk.

Letre

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

Recently the market situation is going bad. Lots of complex situation we just faced and also we find many scams which put our investment at risk. So it’s become difficult to do business in this market.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

I think most people came in during the last phase of the bull market and the main driver was greed, not interest for the technology. It is obvious that those who invested during the peak will be frustrated now. They're investments is still less than half.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

it's true that everything in your article is the basic thing that must be understood especially by beginners to join crypto, maybe by reading and understanding the contents of the article you people who are new to the crypto world will have a strong mentality because they already know what will they get it when they invest here, this will be the provision or initial experience they get when they decide to join here, it is true that there is a mental readiness to accept all risks, courage in making decisions, patience in waiting for the right moment by continuously monitoring market movements , that we really need in this investment, do you already have all of that when you decide to invest here?

saruxanyan

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

very intelligent and correct words are written in this thread! I agree that one should never panic, but must have very strong nerves to earn a lot of money! never have to be afraid - if you constantly fear, it will never work! this is very useful for beginners!
kumablack

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

For now, crypto will remain a risky venture..anyone getting into it should get that etched into his consciousness..that way one would be mindfull the amount of funds to comfortably invest.
normal.80

Activity: 319
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

There are a few more principles of psychology. for example, you need to understand that if you entered the crypto market, you must be prepared for the loss of the Deposit. Another little subtlety, you need to understand that until you sold the coin, you have not lost anything.

hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

It is very important thing in my opinion to do is to be mentally and psychologically ready when you are entering this market to all the things that are going on here, because if you are not ready it is a risk to harm your mind.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
bct9t

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:28:34 PM

Before entering the crypto market, what a person should do is to prepare his mentality to accept any positive or negative outcome. He / She should develop mental strength to take the risk associated with the investment.
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:37:09 PM

The uncertainty, risk and fear of losing these are something that won’t stop coming to the way. If you don’t have the capability to accept them, then I am afraid how can you even think of coming in this market.
tokenjob

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

Patience and not being afraid can be considered as positive attitude. There will always be scammers, manipulators and fake people who will try to make foot out of you. So one need to psychologically prepared.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

Want to rich speed? LOL. This one made my day hahaha. Please man, at least use some english translator and use your formal local language to get a better result, do not use slang version of your local language.

I do believe there is one thing to do to make your psychology better in cryptocurrency market, which is, take the risk but also minimize the risk. Like, you can invest on cryptocurrency but only use your free money, do not use your savings, your other investment, your house payment money, etc. So in the future you wont be crazy if the price is fall too hard like now, especially if you buy it when the price is near the ATH.
donhill

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:17:08 PM

yes i agree with you. if you want to get profits in crypto market you have to follow this rules. i always believe that when you involve in crypto market that means you take risk and  you must have to take patience.
masterflexy01

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:31:02 PM

going into crypto market is about taking risk, prepare for the worst that could ever happen. when taking the risk, one should rather invest with the spare cash rather than your savings.
Fazio

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:44:16 PM

Particularmente siempre habrá personas que hagan cosas negativas y nos cambien el buen visto acerca de algo o alguien, solo es cuestión de probar, a la tecnologia no nos podemos resistir, Tengo familiares afuera uqe me han ofrecido su ayuda, nos ha ido muy bien es con SocialRemit ya que es una plataforma que promete debido a que es muy rapida puedes contar con el dinero casi de forma inmediata y ademas tienen bajas tasas a diferencia de otros, yo los recomendaria y hasta los invitaria a probarlo.

Particularly there will always be people who do negative things and change the good view about something or someone, it's just a matter of trying, technology we can not resist, I have relatives outside uqe have offered their help, we have gone very well is with SocialRemit as it is a platform that promises because it is very fast you can count on the money almost immediately and also have low rates unlike others, I would recommend them and even invite them to try it.
larrybarg

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:53:30 PM

If anyone wants to achieve success in cryptomarket then definitely need to take risks. And have to wait for the appropriate time. Should have a good knowledge about the cryptomarket situation, then it is possible to get success in this cryptocurrency.
StringFire

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:54:26 AM

Each and every points here are true. Newcomers should set their mind according to these things before participating the cryptomarket. Otherwise they won't be satisfied and it will lead them to panic sales.
HarveyMatthews52

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:13:17 AM

I think, at present, psychology is already available in the cryptocurrency market. FOMO evidence is a good example. They make investors afraid that they will be left behind, causing investors not to participate in any projects. But that is just normal psychology, maybe for a while, investors can forget it.
Nguyen Anh Quan

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:45:13 AM

pretty good. Psychology when dealing is extremely important.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

pyschology is the best part on this crypto market , if you cant handle your pyshicology you will end up with loss
also dont greedy after gain profit , it will cost you with regret
I think not being able to cope with loss or getting too greedy is the worst. both can have severe damage and tribute to depression and not thinking straight
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

You're right, if you want to do well in the crypto, then follow these tips. If someone follow this guidelines, then they will definitely benefit. I think it is beneficial for crypto people.
Jerrycryptofield

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

I think its very natural until you are plan to buying. If your interest is moving down that’s very scary. I think you looking to gather more opputunity.
SunriseSecret009

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

There is no reason to worry that a normal image of this market is rising or decreasing price! If you want to be successful in this market, then you must take risks, believe, do not be afraid, it is possible to benefit easily by working through the market and through time.
ListingOnly561

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:22:39 PM

Since this market is an uncertain market, we should not be worried about the price increase and because of the low commas, because this is the normal nature of the market that the prices will rise again, so we should be patient and give adequate time.
garymorgen

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

yes i agree with you. if you want to get profits in crypto market you have to follow this rules. i always believe that when you involve in crypto market that means you take risk and  you must have to take patience.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:51:10 PM

To be successful in crypto-currency market you need to break that rules sometimes. Psychology in peaceful and war times is different. When you are calm
you can make hard decisions, in panic you only make mistakes.
   When you enter in crypto-market, what anyone needs more than psychology is faith. We need to believe in this, and if we believe with our actions we can
convince others that this is the right movement to join. What I do I recommend others to do same, better if they can, it`s not important how much someone
give, it`s important that we all give for the same goal, and that is full global adoption of crypto-currencies.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tomward

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:36:25 PM

If anyone wants to achieve success in cryptomarket then definitely need to take risks. And have to wait for the appropriate time. Should have a good knowledge about the cryptomarket situation, then it is possible to get success in this cryptocurrency.
dilemamis

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:53:26 PM

I want to add that you must be calm at all times and learn to learn the market cycle. It seems like for example we can be near the point of capitulation or below since All-Time High in January. How much lower we will go or how long we will stay here is another question. You must be steadfast and patient if you enter the crypto game and don't listen to hype or fud.
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:13:46 AM

It’s very useful article and it’s help the newbie’s who are recently taking their preparation for entering crypto world.
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:16:14 AM

Such an analysis does make sense, and one must learn to control one's emotions in order to succeed. If we can make good use of psychological knowledge in the encrypted market then we can better control the risk.
lekleklek

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:04:29 AM

The psychology & panic selling that newbies often show is the reason OGs in this space make so much money.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:22:09 AM

Pschology actually is a subject that which will going to help you identify your attitude. In this way by identifying the right attitude to apply here in cryptocurrency will definitely lead to success. This is one of the highlight of this thread with the one who posted it. I know that Pschology is a subject that could really help one develop and identify the lacks and needs of an indvidual to be successful on this field.
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1957

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:27:16 AM

Fear of the unknown is the greatest barrier to entry for most new investors in this technology. We are being bombarded with scams from all sides on a daily basis and people have grown accustomed to having a shield up to protect them against these scams.

Once you realize that this is a real investment opportunity and not a scam, then you feel regret that you did not jump in earlier. ^grrrrrr^

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

This article can give the concept to be prepared about cryptocurrency and entered into crypto world. Hope it will be helpful.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

I want to add that you must be calm at all times and learn to learn the market cycle. It seems like for example we can be near the point of capitulation or below since All-Time High in January. How much lower we will go or how long we will stay here is another question. You must be steadfast and patient if you enter the crypto game and don't listen to hype or fud.
Do your research and always be ready before entering the market, we need to point out that the market will continue to sway, there's both buyers and sellers who are present inside the exchange people who knows how to work out with this system always finds advantages, if they seen good opportunities they will grab it right away that's how important being ready as they can adjust whatever directions the market will run.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
yanetriwidia

Activity: 229

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentrali

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

when ive firat jump into cryptocurrency, i think to get fast rich, but after a year, im going to "dont be affraid" category since i know more about crypto and the future

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

Newbie’s who are interested to invest on crypto world and they are searching for some instruction for start up with crypto, this article will be great for them.
MaxApple147

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:20:02 PM

"When entering in crypto market we need to follow this rules it is help us to be more profitable and successful as an user.

"
EffectiveScorpio657

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

After reading this article I am very pleased. Because it's have the quality to make a newbie prepare mentally before enter into crypto world.
Horace_Damico

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

Do your research and always be ready before entering the market, we need to point out that the market will continue to sway, there's both buyers and sellers who are present inside the exchange people who knows how to work out with this system always finds advantages, if they seen good opportunities they will grab it right away that's how important being ready as they can adjust whatever directions the market will run.

Yes exactly, because we don't notice how important confidence in our knowledge really is. We should trust our ability to make rational decisions if we want to be successful in trading. The way we see the market is shaped by the way we see ourselves.

We trade only the things that we see. That's why it is important not to depend on other people's opinions. How do you know exactly what they mean, anyway? These opinions of the market must be formed for each individual in order to be strong.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:53:28 PM

All these point are really valid and you have written the right points and all these points like Risk Taking, Fearless, Regrets, and expecting to get rich are really the important key factors in every traders life as they are the keys to get success. I personally think that psychology is the main part of the Traders success and you need to master it at any cost so that when you enter in this crypto market you don't give up easily and fight against your weakness and then you can see success coming in your path.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

That's really help a newcomer psychologically to be prepare before entering the cryptoworld. Hope it will be help them possitively.
ClintonJ

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:49:21 PM

Very much informative post. I was very much excited when i entered in this world and because I often hear about the success stories.
Varun Kanwar

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

The common psychology is to earn max profit in the min time. So people take uncalculated risks and lose out on their hard earned money.
wairawein

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:07:54 AM

Entering the electronics market requires trust and clarity, it takes some of these skills to become an investor.
BennieMartin

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:17:17 AM

When i entered the market was very good and my psychology was within a short time I will gonna be rich and fulfill every dream of mine.
Heruwa

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:24:04 AM

This is the process of self-formation if you are able to master the market and see the market in the hope of gaining profit.
But by looking at the market it will increase pressure, meaning you are not ready.
So, prepare yourself mentally before entering the market.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

if you take risk you are gain your profit. in general no risk no gain. same are crypto market. it is more profitable and secure but you should take little risk and justify before investment. i think you are right.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

all types of trading are very risky, whether it's trading with cryptocurrency, or trading in the real world. because we can't know the future. actually trading on crypto is not much different from gambling, because luck is needed here.
realcrypto

Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

Anyone ready to invest in cryptocurrency most be ready to take risk. Financial risk taking is for those that are psychologically balance because people have attempted suicide just to see their money lost down the drainage of any form of investment.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
rsrb

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

your guidelines are amazing to me. i think every crypto people should follow this. if they follow your guidance they should benefited. i think they should keep store. if you want get profit you should take risk and it.
paramelton

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

If you are not a day trader but enter cryptomarket as an investor, you should understand that cryptocurrency is not a short time investment. You don't want to look at the charts every day and worry about every price drop. Just have patience and you will be rewarded with good profit.
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

DIVERSIFY

In order to manage risks, learn how to spread your investments across multiple coins or investments in other fields. That way you can't lose everything if an unfortunate event. Also, handle your money wisely and only invest what you can spare.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
aryayagmur2017

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

yes, you should not be afraid, but sometimes it is not, but unfortunately you can not get big gains without risk. but it should be a plan b all the time because it is not full risk 70% 20% 10% is my investments.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

I have seen in crypto world people has different psychology some has patience and some don't have.  What i observed is people want to take risk but don't have patience, when price drop they sell their crypto in panic selling.
Getting rich in very fast pace from crypto is also psychology of most of people, but it is not that easy we think, from getting profit from crypto you have to good analyst and researcher.

fattyforhire

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

These are great tips for beginning investors. Indeed, it is not enough to have money to buy bitcoin before investing, you need to understand what to do and how to cope with failures and panic.
minhlee95

Activity: 527

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:23:41 AM

This will surely help the beginner. Many people forget about these psychological aspects or consider them frivolous, but they are the key moments of success in bitcoin.

Udrujec

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:29:43 AM

I think the most important thing to cope with the General panic during the red market. Many succumb to it and sell their coins at a low price, thereby losing profits. This is a big problem for inexperienced investors.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ZazaG7

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:31:52 AM

I think it is imperative to get ino the correct perspective before getting into digital money, as it can take an enormous measure of your well deserved cash on the off chance that you are not cautious. Putting resources into it is such a hazard, I concur with you on that, in any case, I would like to add something and that will be persistent and not stopped your daytime work in the event that you have one. The crypto world is capricious so it is essential that you keep your activity.
tamradhwaj

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

maintaining a positive psychology when u entering crypto makret will make you more comfortable, especially in this volatile market. when u invest in any certain field there is always opportunity and risk also. no one can know what will happen here on tomorrow. so accept  the risk and always understand what are u doing
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

TAKE RISKS

DO NOT BE AFRAID

REGRETS

WANT TO RICH SPEED

I couldn't agree more with this opinion. I think those thought must be maintain first before we decided to jumped into bitcoin market because sometimes, those wrong thought that will bring us to the loss.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

Yes, these things are to apply when people will enter the cryptocurrency market. They need to take risks because risks in the market is inevitable and I think all kinds of profit gaining ventures require anyone to be a risk taker. Also, be patient. Be patient because not all the time you will gain money here just like what is happening now. The good thing is that here,  when it rain, it pours. When the value is high, you will earn unexpected profit. The last thing to bear in mind is to be optimistic that the price or the value will increase again.
MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:18:02 PM

When the market price falls down some investors are feel depressed and bored. It’s a normal psychological behavior and they need to wait for stable market situation.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

In my opinion, most investors feel uncertain and fear when entering at the Cryptocurrency market, because they expect that the price might fall lower than the price that they expect, most of the investors who are stressed are the investors who holds for a long time. I can say that it's really stressing, especially when you bought at the start of 2018.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
redrose8226

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:02:28 PM

Yes I agree with your each and every points. Those things are mostly needed to invest in cryptocurrency. Newbies should read this more and more to understand the circumstances of the market.
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

Yes. you are right. We all need to be mentally prepared for those things before entering cryptocurrency.Without it we will be panicked and cannot approach to success.
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:34:37 PM

You have made a detailed point for newbie and everyone to keep it at heart when entering cryptocurrency. Its very important if one dosent want to get burnt and regret . us this tips to reduce your mistakes, loss, and panic. So you won't make costly ones.
cryptofun888

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:10:04 PM

My first strategy is to research and observe thoroughly before investing on any coin. Then when I invest on it, I tried to have faith on it. We should patiently hold our coins and concentrate on long term Investments.
dreammoney710

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 09:39:22 PM

There will always be no gain, if you do not take any risk. But, the risking, we need to calculate our scopes and then decide. We should not be afraid and if we fail, we need to learn from our regrets.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:34:45 PM

When it's and get involve adopting Bitcoin or cryuneed to be strong increase the fears
Specially need to learn how to control self during the vaule is in the dip
Adopting cryptocurrency because people they want to get quick earnings but not need also give time and focus
To learn more about cryptocurrency how to become successful.

Akpuv

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

These points listed by the author are quite true. There are usually a lot of things that play in one's mind at first when deciding to enter crypto. You may even read a lot of conflicting articles. But always ensure you have the right mental attitude to start.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
painkiller321

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:19:01 AM

Yes there are risks and there are uncertainty. So is life and that does nit stop us from taking a shot at it. If we are not bold and are not strategic, then not only in the crypto market, we will fail in every aspect in life.
alexnambawan

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:24:10 AM

TAKE RISKS

DO NOT BE AFRAID

REGRETS

WANT TO RICH SPEED

This is a simple quote for everyone, "TAKE THE RISK, DROP EVERY FEAR."
BitCoinGuy10

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:45:51 AM

This is really nice. Actually crypto investors need to be very much patient and to become rich quickly is really suicidal thinking. Try to be an expert then money will come automatically.
dreammoney710

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:05:46 AM

It is very natural for people to become frustrated and depressed once the market crashes. However, people who can keep their cool and be patient for the coming future are likely to make good profit out of the crypto market. Because, without a calm and composed mind, it is very difficult to make crucial decisions which decides the profit and loss during such bearish trend.
Usafstar

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:14:26 AM

Psychology about crypto currency market is very important but now many of the bad news about crypto have make the market very panic and the price is going down in last week. so i love to guide every one to come and invest in the bitcoin for long term.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

I make it easier! If I invest, I mentally say goodbye to this money! And then there is no problem)
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

I make it easier! If I invest, I mentally say goodbye to this money! And then there is no problem)
Actually you really need it become you have to be mentally healthy in whenever you start investing. It requires a lot of courage so be ready in any scenario that is about to happen. You gotta learn how to deal with problems and without proper psychological science you can't do itanything. Your mental state should always be good.
blackrain321

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

People who are weak hearted and gets depressed easily cannot be helped once the price sees a slump. If they cannot stay strong and keep patience during situations like these then it is very likely for them to fall for FUDs and lose all their money by making stupid decisions. So, it is very important to self analyze what the next step should be when the market faces a dump.
cryptogalaxy789

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:02:17 PM

Keeping your cool is during bearish trend becomes really hard for everyone. Especially for people who have invested a huge amount on cryptos. However, my strategy is to not think about what I have invested rather focus on investing in new coins while the price remains low.
listoncrypto

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:38:40 PM

One has to have courage and risk taking ability to enter into crypto currency market. It is bubble market and price of this market coins are always unstable. So as an investor you have to keep calm and wait for the right time of the market.
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

Cryptocurrencies by their nature were meant to alter human psychology. They were created by crypto-anarchists for the purposes of reshaping the social order
cryptocoinshunter007

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:06:59 PM

This a bubble market here an investor have to show immense patience to get rich by crypto currency. If anyone thinks that he will become milliner over the night then he/ she should change his/ her mind and understand the past crypto milliner’s attitude toward the market.
easybtcearn07

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

A crypto investor has to have courage in his heart. He should not afraid of the price fall as it is the nature of the market. Sticking with own coin is the strategy of this market and who has done this has achieved the gold.
MidKnight

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:17:43 AM

Good psychology only works if we have the right and strong discipline. All of the things that OP have said is just easy to apply when you are disciplined and you don't even need those pro tips because you have the perfect weapon to succeed.
boidepzaikhoaito1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:11:05 AM

Of course, when you start to participate, you always have the psychological to explore and make money from the crypto. Participating in crypto is risky, the big profit is its attraction
takihaha

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

To make a profit, you have to buy cheaper, sell more expensive. That is, like when investing in conventional currency. Naturally, the basis of the tools and principles of determining commercial goals is set in the same way as on the stock market. It can take a huge measure of your worthiness on the opportunity. You do not have to be careful.
MiukoOk

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

In my opinion, 3 important rules that investors should not ignore.

1. Do not put all the eggs in one basket
2. Patience is very important
3. Consider circulation supplies
Based on these three principles to invest in electronic money you will feel more secure. Wish you luck and success on the road of conquering electronic money, conquer our own future
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

TAKE RISKS

DO NOT BE AFRAID

REGRETS

WANT TO RICH SPEED

You're right, but most people who come to crypto are only focused on the fourth point "WANT TO RICH SPEED" and when the market falls they are easily panicked.
verpobs

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:37:35 PM

I think we have a psychology close to paranoid. my investments are actually small amounts. but I am still afraid of winning ambition.
yetiripper

Activity: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:32:29 PM

I can say that people with this type of attitude when they enter the cryptocurrency market will be the most durable people from all the others, because every obstacle that they will face here, they will be prepared.
kriptowitch

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:08:49 PM

I want to add. When entering the crypto market, you should always rely only on yourself. You can not listen to anyone's opinions, because the crypto market always plays against the opinions of society.

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
JustBetweenUs

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

People who are weak hearted and gets depressed easily cannot be helped once the price sees a slump. If they cannot stay strong and keep patience during situations like these then it is very likely for them to fall for FUDs and lose all their money by making stupid decisions. So, it is very important to self analyze what the next step should be when the market faces a dump.

That is a good observation. People know if they want to make money on this market they have go buy when 'blood is running down the streets' and sell when we had a period of double digit green. But as you pointed out there is discipline and strength required to do that and most people are simply to weak for that.

Getmon

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

Here is my addition to your great post.

To a certain extent, risk is really necessary, especially here in crypto. If you do not take risks, you will not make gains. However, make no mistake, I am not saying to just take risks. There are people who are only fond of taking risks without really thinking over their decisions at least a couple of times. If you want to take risks, make sure that you are taking it with full knowledge of the possible repercussions. Do not just blindly take risks.

MEGA

▄████▄ 
████████
▀██████▀
██▀▀▀▀
██▄▄▄▄
▄██████▄
████████
▀████▀
PARI█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
██████████▄██▀█▄
████████████ ▀███
███████████ ▀▀▀██    ▄▄███████▄▄
██████████▀████▀   ▄█████▀█▀█████▄
██████████████████████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
   ▄▄█████▄▄     ███████  ██   █████
 ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███████      ▀█████
▄████▀   ▀████▄  ███████  ██▀  █████
█████▄   ▄█████   ████▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████
▀████ ▀▀▀ ████▀    ▀█████▄█▄█████▀
 ▀████▄ ▄████▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
     ▄███▄
     ▀███▀
  ▄▄██▄▄▄█▄
▄██▀▀███████▄
██▀  ███▀▀▄███
██   ██ ██▀▀
     ███▄▄█
    ▄██▀▀██▄
   ███▄▄ ▀██
     ▀▀▀▀ ███
      ▄██▄ ██
      ▀██▀ ▀██
.SPORTS.▄█████████████████▄
██ ▄             ██
██ ▀▀            ██
██               ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██    ▄█████▄    ██
██   ▀██▀█▀██▀   ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██               ██
██            ▄▄ ██
██             ▀ ██
▀█████████████████▀
.CASINO.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
vucuong16101997 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Actually you really need it become you have to be mentally healthy in whenever you start investing. It requires a lot of courage so be ready in any scenario that is about to happen. You gotta learn how to deal with problems and without proper psychological science you can't do itanything. Your mental state should always be good.
In fact, few think so. To get good results, there must be failure to go along  Smiley
vucuong16101997 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:42:03 PM

Here is my addition to your great post.

To a certain extent, risk is really necessary, especially here in crypto. If you do not take risks, you will not make gains. However, make no mistake, I am not saying to just take risks. There are people who are only fond of taking risks without really thinking over their decisions at least a couple of times. If you want to take risks, make sure that you are taking it with full knowledge of the possible repercussions. Do not just blindly take risks.
I agree with your thoughts. In my own country there is a saying "Failure is the mother of success"
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:58:16 PM

Its the risk appetite what you can accept, investing in any financial market is a risky business, would rather say not only in financial market but in any business, if you open a restaurant with huge investment, is it a surety you will have a good return after making all the expenses may be not, same is the financial market, only difference is financial market is more volatile but it is more profitable at the same time, cryptocurrency is the latest market to invest, judge your risk and your reward will be equal.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

I think the psychological condition when entering the cryptocurrency market should be ready with all the risks that will occur and must be able to control the patience you have because when you can't control it all then you will panic easily.
Catch-22

Merit: 16

https://crowdsale.network

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

No need to get things too complicated. Just invest only what you can afford to lose and you’ll be fine mentally. There would be less anxiety and stress.

CROWDSALE   ▐   PLATFORM aimed to find investors & find specialists
  ████████████████████████████████   [ SIGN UP ]   ███
            NETWORK   ▀▀▀▀   ◥ facebook     ◥ telegram     ◥ twitter
Brenda Smith

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

Thanks for sharing. If you are scared of the stock market, you need to get to the point of understanding that the market goes up and down. Over time, it tends to go up more than down. Education is key here.
Justin Jones

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:05:48 AM

I can understand why people get cold feet when they see the market dip in the red. Actually, "Losses Hurt More Than Gains Feel Good".The fear of losing  $1000 is always bigger than the joys of winning $1000. In essence, human beings are irrationally, meaning that we tend to act emotionally. That's the reason why "Losses Hurt More Than Gains Feel Good". But investing is the sport of calm man and numbers, which requires rationality, not emotions. So set aside your fear and calmly analyze the market to make right decision.
JoelHoward666

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

A stable mentality will give you the right decision. And investment in the cryptocurrency market should also be psychologically ready. What do you think?
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

In general, all of the beginners should have preparation foremost. If you don’t have a clear preparation, you hardly reap a large fruits in this field. As you know, when you prepare a good amount of knowledge, definitely you will understand clearly what you are doing and easily take the next plan or strategy. Truly, I believe that almost people who’s in cryptocurrency market both know that this is such a big risk market and we’d better to learn to control our emotion so that we can avoid throwing tantrum to others. Especially, don’t believe in bad news, it may lead you to a bad result significantly.
insurgent

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

TAKE RISKS

DO NOT BE AFRAID

REGRETS

WANT TO RICH SPEED

Thankyou for sharing this , It can help us especially newbies. I really agree with that "take risk" because sometimes higher risk higher benefits. Take risk but let your knowledge help you to decide or to make some decision because one mistake can affect your btc.

Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

the author competently raspial investment strateniyu and really so many investors emotions do not allow to make a profit in this market

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:34:47 AM

Of course, when you start to participate, you always have the psychological to explore and make money from the crypto. Participating in crypto is risky, the big profit is its attraction

It's fine to think how to make money but this won't happen in just a glimpse. We used to think that this is a quick rich method just because this is what people condition our mind. No wonder we have many weak hands.

I want to add. When entering the crypto market, you should always rely only on yourself. You can not listen to anyone's opinions, because the crypto market always plays against the opinions of society.

Of course it is because no one can really tell what will be the future though we're surrounded by a lot of speculators and it's up to us how and what should we believe.

In the end of the day, no one is responsible for our losses, even it's inevitable.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
fishball

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

TAKE RISKS

DO NOT BE AFRAID

REGRETS

WANT TO RICH SPEED

Definitely true. This world of business is not just a battle for money but this also includes psychological warfare. If you are really afraid of taking risks, then quit. If you do not have enough patience then quit. If you are more of pessimist than optimist, quit.
Leadership58

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

My own psychology was I will become rich within a very short time and will gonna lead that life which I always wanted to live.
robertsu

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

Also I want to say that is very important and main paragraph, haven't a strong emotional reaction after the large income and good transactions. Any strong emotion doing a trader a weak, doesn't matter it's glee or despond.
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

This information is good. I don't do greed. I have done it, I have learnt from it. I am contended with whatever i make. I make research, invest what I can afford to lose and take risks.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:16:49 PM

This is really a good topic. When entering the market, we experience things that are difficult and tense. So stay relaxed and calm when you enter the cryptocurrency market. Because if you are too depressed then you will experience depression in my opinion. So staying calm is very important.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 06:21:35 PM

the psychology behind the newbies coming into the blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency market in general is  that it is all about making much money and enriching themselves but that is not really what it is like, it may be a part of it but not the major solution the technology offers. thanks

ShowOffoN

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:38:19 AM

Getting into this industry is a risk in itself and so is everything else. The whole life is risky regardless of the circumstances so if someone wants to get into cryptocurrency, he/she needs to prepare for the risks that might come with it. The way it is right now, there are no proven methods to mitigate the risks so it's really up to the person involved on how to handle it.
tamradhwaj

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:15:14 AM

Best time  to entering in any matket is when its making low.   But it can also be a risk that the market should not go further down. So always invest partially your money.  U can invest your 50% capital now and if market goes down then u can invest rest of 50% .
yonjitsu

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:44:59 AM

You have to be mentally and emotionally strong when you are going to engage in cryptocurrency as it is a very volatile asset. Taking risks means you are not afraid of what might happen to your investment and you will never feel any regret too for trying, at least, you are giving yourself an option to make your life better.

cxirvin

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

These four rules is really good for investors who are planing to invest in cryptocurrency because peoples need to know risk factors of every investment, in crypto sometimes high risk high gain strategy work also calculated risk is for every business. before crypto investment we need to understand how crypto market work and what is technical analysis requirement.  
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

Thanks for the information regarding the psychology when entering the cryptocurrency market. The people who want to enter the cryptocurrency market can get some guidance before entering it. Psychology it's one of the important thing when we want to trade.
Dondisimo

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:12:00 PM

Perhaps one of the main tips - to understand the risk that you go when you decide to invest in cryptocurrency. Many people miss this moment and then in a panic sell coins at the first drawdown, afraid of losing money. Don't be afraid to take risks!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Delinquency

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:27:46 PM

Good advices to people who's entering crypto currencies world. Thank you. In addition i want to say that you mustn't be greedy. You have to read news, understand what bitcoin is and foresee buy and sell points. Don't follow who introduce himself as bitcoin guru. Don't follow your instincts, follow reality and your logic.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

This is a great theme for beginners because they all make the same mistakes. You need to carefully consider whether you are ready to invest in cryptocurrencies, assess all the risks and your emotional strength, because the market is very volatile, which makes you nervous.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:38:49 PM

Psychology applies to everyone not just those who have entered the market space of crypto because even those who know enough about the market, or supposedly so, can also fall into the mind motions.
vucuong16101997 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:03:56 AM

Psychology applies to everyone not just those who have entered the market space of crypto because even those who know enough about the market, or supposedly so, can also fall into the mind motions.
Yes, that's right. The market will have new entrants and they will have to brush through these things. If all people are not afraid of harm and with the psychological comfort to participate it would be a very good thing
dangkhoasn

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:07:24 AM

This is a high risk market. So do not put all your assets into this market.
vucuong16101997 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:47:35 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5024573.0
This is what I have shared more about what has happened in recent days. Some of my friends could not stand up for what was going on. We need to learn to be patient Smiley
JustBetweenUs

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:14:28 AM

Good advices to people who's entering crypto currencies world. Thank you. In addition i want to say that you mustn't be greedy. You have to read news, understand what bitcoin is and foresee buy and sell points. Don't follow who introduce himself as bitcoin guru. Don't follow your instincts, follow reality and your logic.

It sounds so simple, just follow reality and logic, yet people react hysterically when prices fall instead to buy more. If you really believe in the long term success in their projects then low prices just enables them to buy more. So why are prices not bouncing from the level now?

Harpawan

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:22:35 AM

If you are really afraid of taking risks, then stop. If you don't have enough patience, stop. If you are more pessimistic than optimistic, this business world is not only fighting for money, but it also includes psychological warfare.
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:44:32 AM

Trading or investing in cryptocurrency is a psychological war with yourself. Encrypted currency investments require extreme spiritual discipline, how we control ourselves when the market is volatile, how to stop making stupid decisions, and maintain the strategy.
nakarp

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:47:09 AM

i feel bad when is the market down and wait for till market is up
ReneFigaro

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:10:48 AM

Psychology is very necessary when you start doing something. Especially in the crypto market, if your psychology is stable and ready. I think you will make the right decisions.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:27:03 AM

The first thing people say when it is about investing in cryptocurrency is taking of risk, it sounds like cryptocurrency is the only investment that involves risk. Do you know that  buying a landed property is highly risky, I have seen people loose their genuine land with court case.
Oleg345678

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:38:34 AM

Yes you are right. A good rule of thumb is that a person should understand that it is necessary to buy on the fall, but to sell on growth, and not vice versa. It is often difficult for novice traders and investors to deal with this. Because it's scary to buy when everything falls and it's a pity to sell when everything grows. But this should be done just like that.
angchosenone

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:41:24 AM

Anybody prepared to put resources into cryptographic money most be prepared to go out on a risk. Monetary hazard taking is for those that are mentally adjust in light of the fact that individuals have endeavored suicide just to see their cash lost down the seepage of any type of speculation.
Charlessy

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:49:35 AM

Perhaps one of the main tips - to understand the risk that you go when you decide to invest in cryptocurrency. Many people miss this moment and then in a panic sell coins at the first drawdown, afraid of losing money. Don't be afraid to take risks!
Bitcoin is not for cowards. That is the point. Because cowards will always be afraid of losses, because bitcoin is so easy to change that it can be a heart attack. So, bitcoin can give you results when trading or investing calmly and using logic not emotion. Because the real winner will get through various problems in bitcoin trading. The winner will add to the money, the loser will lose the money.
anastasia.graciaa

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:03:09 AM

Someone should have the right mindset when entering this market. Like knowing the risks in investing and the consequences of doing so. It's not an easy way to get rich.. lol
dtpman

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:16:29 AM

it is people mindset and all feel better if up market
HyperLup

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

I can say the most risky market is the crypto market, very profitable at the same time. if we want to invest in a market that hasn't yet been accepted and regulated by governments in the world, our psychology should be very very strong.
Caubethamaner

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:20:48 AM

We should not be worried about the price increase and because of the low commas, because this is the normal nature of the market that the prices will rise again, so we should be patient and give adequate time.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

TAKE RISKS

DO NOT BE AFRAID

REGRETS

WANT TO RICH SPEED

Before investing into crypto market, one should always keep in mind that crypto market is very volatile market and thus it valuation varies according to market demand and supply so one needs to be risk taker and have to invest in the time of deflation also when everyone were just gossiping that the market of crypto to crash but still you need to take risk and I am sure that then valuation will inflate and your holding your coin will give you the maximum profit so u need not to afraid and just invest into these crypto.
Yasinionela

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

This will be the provision or initial experience they get when they decide to join here, it is true that there is a mental readiness to accept all risks, courage in making decisions, patience in waiting for the right moment by continuously monitoring market movements , that we really need in this investment, do you already have all of that when you decide to invest here?

Idoe

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

This will be the provision or initial experience they get when they decide to join here, it is true that there is a mental readiness to accept all risks, courage in making decisions, patience in waiting for the right moment by continuously monitoring market movements , that we really need in this investment, do you already have all of that when you decide to invest here?

The reviews are right and easy to understand, but difficult to implement.
With the passage of time, surely this learning will have enormous benefits. As a beginner, I will study little by little so that I can face the market, after having the mentality to jump in the crypto world without having to regret it.
jack jillss

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 12:18:25 PM

update your post.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 02:03:23 PM

TAKE RISKS

DO NOT BE AFRAID

REGRETS

WANT TO RICH SPEED

I think if you have good risk management and assessment on whatever investment you were trying to get involved then you won't lose have any problem when you experience a bearish market or a sudden dip in the future. Moreover, always do your own research and dont engage yourself in any kind of investment just because other people told you to do so.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: