Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychology when entering the Cryptocurrency market.  (Read 2131 times)
bct9t

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:28:34 PM

Before entering the crypto market, what a person should do is to prepare his mentality to accept any positive or negative outcome. He / She should develop mental strength to take the risk associated with the investment.
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:37:09 PM

The uncertainty, risk and fear of losing these are something that won’t stop coming to the way. If you don’t have the capability to accept them, then I am afraid how can you even think of coming in this market.
tokenjob

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

Patience and not being afraid can be considered as positive attitude. There will always be scammers, manipulators and fake people who will try to make foot out of you. So one need to psychologically prepared.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

Want to rich speed? LOL. This one made my day hahaha. Please man, at least use some english translator and use your formal local language to get a better result, do not use slang version of your local language.

I do believe there is one thing to do to make your psychology better in cryptocurrency market, which is, take the risk but also minimize the risk. Like, you can invest on cryptocurrency but only use your free money, do not use your savings, your other investment, your house payment money, etc. So in the future you wont be crazy if the price is fall too hard like now, especially if you buy it when the price is near the ATH.
donhill

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:17:08 PM

yes i agree with you. if you want to get profits in crypto market you have to follow this rules. i always believe that when you involve in crypto market that means you take risk and  you must have to take patience.
masterflexy01

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:31:02 PM

going into crypto market is about taking risk, prepare for the worst that could ever happen. when taking the risk, one should rather invest with the spare cash rather than your savings.
Fazio

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:44:16 PM

Particularmente siempre habrá personas que hagan cosas negativas y nos cambien el buen visto acerca de algo o alguien, solo es cuestión de probar, a la tecnologia no nos podemos resistir, Tengo familiares afuera uqe me han ofrecido su ayuda, nos ha ido muy bien es con SocialRemit ya que es una plataforma que promete debido a que es muy rapida puedes contar con el dinero casi de forma inmediata y ademas tienen bajas tasas a diferencia de otros, yo los recomendaria y hasta los invitaria a probarlo.

Particularly there will always be people who do negative things and change the good view about something or someone, it's just a matter of trying, technology we can not resist, I have relatives outside uqe have offered their help, we have gone very well is with SocialRemit as it is a platform that promises because it is very fast you can count on the money almost immediately and also have low rates unlike others, I would recommend them and even invite them to try it.
larrybarg

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:53:30 PM

If anyone wants to achieve success in cryptomarket then definitely need to take risks. And have to wait for the appropriate time. Should have a good knowledge about the cryptomarket situation, then it is possible to get success in this cryptocurrency.
StringFire

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:54:26 AM

Each and every points here are true. Newcomers should set their mind according to these things before participating the cryptomarket. Otherwise they won't be satisfied and it will lead them to panic sales.
HarveyMatthews52

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:13:17 AM

I think, at present, psychology is already available in the cryptocurrency market. FOMO evidence is a good example. They make investors afraid that they will be left behind, causing investors not to participate in any projects. But that is just normal psychology, maybe for a while, investors can forget it.
Nguyen Anh Quan

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:45:13 AM

pretty good. Psychology when dealing is extremely important.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

pyschology is the best part on this crypto market , if you cant handle your pyshicology you will end up with loss
also dont greedy after gain profit , it will cost you with regret
I think not being able to cope with loss or getting too greedy is the worst. both can have severe damage and tribute to depression and not thinking straight
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

You're right, if you want to do well in the crypto, then follow these tips. If someone follow this guidelines, then they will definitely benefit. I think it is beneficial for crypto people.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

I think its very natural until you are plan to buying. If your interest is moving down that’s very scary. I think you looking to gather more opputunity.
SunriseSecret009

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

There is no reason to worry that a normal image of this market is rising or decreasing price! If you want to be successful in this market, then you must take risks, believe, do not be afraid, it is possible to benefit easily by working through the market and through time.
ListingOnly561

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:22:39 PM

Since this market is an uncertain market, we should not be worried about the price increase and because of the low commas, because this is the normal nature of the market that the prices will rise again, so we should be patient and give adequate time.
garymorgen

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

yes i agree with you. if you want to get profits in crypto market you have to follow this rules. i always believe that when you involve in crypto market that means you take risk and  you must have to take patience.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:51:10 PM

To be successful in crypto-currency market you need to break that rules sometimes. Psychology in peaceful and war times is different. When you are calm
you can make hard decisions, in panic you only make mistakes.
   When you enter in crypto-market, what anyone needs more than psychology is faith. We need to believe in this, and if we believe with our actions we can
convince others that this is the right movement to join. What I do I recommend others to do same, better if they can, it`s not important how much someone
give, it`s important that we all give for the same goal, and that is full global adoption of crypto-currencies.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tomward

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:36:25 PM

If anyone wants to achieve success in cryptomarket then definitely need to take risks. And have to wait for the appropriate time. Should have a good knowledge about the cryptomarket situation, then it is possible to get success in this cryptocurrency.
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:53:26 PM

I want to add that you must be calm at all times and learn to learn the market cycle. It seems like for example we can be near the point of capitulation or below since All-Time High in January. How much lower we will go or how long we will stay here is another question. You must be steadfast and patient if you enter the crypto game and don't listen to hype or fud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: