Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In this bearish market, What do you think is the way out??  (Read 1546 times)
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

Well the best time to do right now is hodl. If you have extra money, buy more to help the market grow. The returns will be humongous once the market recovers. The markwt always recovers, it may not be soon but it will. We just have to be patient.

Uyiosarugue1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:26:34 PM

they should avoid selling their hold at cheap rates
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:45:28 PM

There have been a gradual fall in the prices of cryptocurrencies although few still try to show a little green on the way, what do you think cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts should do now to revive the market?
there is nothing I can do to make the market recover, I just keep running the daily activities that I always do and find ways to be able to fold the assets that I have.
Uyiosarugue1

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

Well the best time to do right now is hodl. If you have extra money, buy more to help the market grow. The returns will be humongous once the market recovers. The markwt always recovers, it may not be soon but it will. We just have to be patient.
we could take advantage of the price to hodl as much tokens as I can pending when the market is fully recovered.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

I think we have nit got many options other than to wait and hold and this will prove to be the best strategy if you are holding good coins, if you think you have stuck in a bad coin you can get rid of it and take loss because bad quality projects with no activity will result in further loss only.

xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:49:17 PM

There have been a gradual fall in the prices of cryptocurrencies although few still try to show a little green on the way, what do you think cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts should do now to revive the market?

What way out can you think of? Because if the market's reason why it's bearish is the manipulation of humongous investors and stakeholders in the market, what can you do?
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

to all entrepreneurs a volatility is their good friend without it they can not generate income for their daily trades. For those who have been investors the hodlers have their own stories that really need they have to pay attention to insurance and to see their income and my only advice now is that everywhere reinvest each of the prices is very low and we hope that when the prices are reachable at high prices be racked up with income or be forced to compensate for at least their capital when arriving at the right time.
Fumzy

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:27:55 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 01:42:31 PM by Fumzy

Many people will say this is the time to lock up and wait for a green market but I say this is the time to pile up. Many assets that were not affordable then are now very cheap example neo, eos, ont, hydro even ETH is really affordable. Stock up on those if you have the means. Also hold onto the assets you have, don't be a weak hand because of fear that the market is dead.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

What way out can you think of? Because if the market's reason why it's bearish is the manipulation of humongous investors and stakeholders in the market, what can you do?

If you're thinking of a way out, then you're likley to contribute to the current bear trend. I'm not much thinking of how to get out since most of us are probably at a loss. And as much as possible, i'd rather hold tight that exit at a loss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

In due course the correction will occur. You can still make a profit from this situation, just make an in-depth analysis of the graph and include current developments and news from crypto that you choose.
Also, don't be emotional when you enter crypto trading and investment.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

Leaving the market at the moment is not a way out, but it is to give up. Needless to say, you need to be calm and have the patience you need to withstand the downturn. It will be possible until the end of 2018

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

I think during bear market those who have strong will, will only profit during this kind of situation why? Because during bear market we can buy cheap coin then immediately sell it when it recovers up to 10% which is a good earning tho. And repeat its cycle when the price drops again.
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

Nothing much to do actually during such situations. Patiently wait I would say is the best option. You can invest into some low price coins during this fall, because prices will recover later and you have nice chance to gain some profit.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

I think at the moment it is green, as now is the peak of the climb, so red it can not be called. An interesting question, but meets often. Wink At the moment(purely my opinion), I would choose the air, I think it needs to achieve its goals. I'll always believe it, because it's Aired.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:50:42 PM

The current market is green because again some peoples are buy more Bitcoin but recent dump is continuously affect all the altcoins. So many investors are left the Crypto investment and some other countries are discussing the Legalization of Cryptocurrency so once it will stabilize many countries are approve the Legalization of Bitcoin then automatically it will going to moon.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

It is very common that crypto will go down, and it is the best time to buy more coins as possible to have more crypto holdings in this bear market. The only way out is to patiently wait and hold your coins and wait for the bullish market and sell off your coins and gain some profit. Everyone can revive this current market situation by increasing the buy demand of the coin to make the market live.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:58:11 PM

First of all and themost importantly stop the PANIC, dont sell because you are just afraid.
If you did not see this coming then forget about your coins and come back later.
or if you have the guts buy the f"ck up, fill your bags with cheap coins and be rich after half year.

VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

there are not many choices in situations like this, especially if bitcoin drops sharply. but there is always tucked growth even though it is not so strong and soon red again. this is what I learned for this year. the market tends to be unstable and this will take place in the coming months. so I did a short trade to make a profit.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

There are two ways: have a patience and dont check Coinmarketcap every hour or you can sell out your crypto and forget about this market  Smiley
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

I think at the moment, when there is a big drop in the market, then we should sell the tokens in time.
Because the bear market continues, confidence is still lost. Sad

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: