Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In this bearish market, What do you think is the way out??  (Read 1543 times)
heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:26:58 AM

with the market circumstances like this there is no other choice but to keep hold of our assets. If we still forced to sell assets are also not good because a loss will be obtained.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:34:53 AM

I think we need a very strong positive sentiment and a large allocation of funds goes to the market so that the market can move positively and end this bearish trend

chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

In this bearish market I think you should have to hold your coins with patience  for sometime because market is bearish for a little time and when market will bull then you must take profits.
RistirP

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:00:16 PM

I think holding is the best option in this current situation, just keep hold until market improves.
Youngflydude256

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:33:11 PM

The best thing you as a trader can do is not to panic. Hodl your coins and even take the advantage of the dip to buy cheap coins that are of solid project.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:39:20 PM

There have been a gradual fall in the prices of cryptocurrencies although few still try to show a little green on the way, what do you think cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts should do now to revive the market?
The thing that needs to be done to deal with the current market is to hold back from panic and be patient waiting for the market to recover. If you have invested, then the thing to do is hold your coin until the price rises again. It is also a good opportunity to start investing or increase the amount because the price of each coin is very cheap.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:47:08 PM

I think holding is the best option in this current situation but if you have some knowledge about the market and trading experience then money can be made in this current market situation as well but if you aren't experienced then just keep holding until market improves.

I do not think that's a good idea, but keep in mind that you are keeping a rubbish or a jewel. Instead of waiting for the market to recover, take time to re-evaluate the projects you are investing
cryptoblood5585 (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:46:46 PM

As a newbie of crypto enthusiast, I have no any idea to revive the market. The only thing that I can do is to hold my coins and don't sell it now. For traders, it may be better to buy coins in bear market. Then, sell it on next bull market.    

Hodling is the only option now
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:50:38 PM

In today's discount market. I think the only way out is to stop investing in coins. Looking forward to see how the situation on the electronic money market changes like? If you hurry to buy may continue to lose money only.
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

I think that ordinary traders can not influence the market in any way. If you now have a big loses - then you just have to hold. If you have a small minus, it will be better to sell. I think that the market will go even lower for the last time. And then you can buy some top altcoins. But the best way is to be in BTC now, or even better in fiat money.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

there is NO WAY OUT.

This market is dying.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
duoleduo

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:15:52 PM

There have been a gradual fall in the prices of cryptocurrencies although few still try to show a little green on the way, what do you think cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts should do now to revive the market?
First of all, we must be able to hodl our own coins, not blindly selling those things that are truly valuable. This can reduce selling pressure. Secondly, if we still have economic strength, we should buy one of our beloved coins at a low price and do our best. If everyone can think so, then the market will not be so bad. But not many people can do it.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

In my opinion, I think we should invest more while the market is down because it gives us a lot of opportunity to gain a lot of profit. Investing in our market makes the market itself healthy.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:21:29 PM

Real traders earn both in a growing and falling market. Greater volatility is a treasure for traders. Learn to trade.
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

bearish, which I currently recommend to buy, and sell it at a possible moment, pump later this year
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

For me actually there's nothing I can do about it, I am
not that flexible, so, not panicking and be optimistic is
the only thing I can do.
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

Real traders earn both in a growing and falling market. Greater volatility is a treasure for traders. Learn to trade.
The only way out is to patiently wait and hold your coins and wait for the bullish market and sell off your coins and gain some profit. Everyone can revive this current market situation by increasing the buy demand of the coin to make the market live.
Ejitty

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

In this bearish market the only thing you could do is to hold your tokens and even purchase more tokens because some people would panic and dump their tokens Which makes it to lose more value. So those that purchase should hold until the market recover back.
Rocketiy

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

I don't think there is a way out.. unless the market is getting better. More than 70% of the people in this year's market are losing money. This is normal because the market is sluggish. But everyone can make money when the bull market comes.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

Just hold-on as everything will be back to normal soon. I think the best to do is to buy more while the price is at lower just think it's a big discounts if you think on those normal prices we had before.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: