Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:50:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In this bearish market, What do you think is the way out??  (Read 1546 times)
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

The main thing is to be patient and wait until the market finally recovers and goes up!
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:18:20 AM

the way out is simple. just leave your investments as it is and go do your job. Afret some time market will revive, then come back to your assets and think what to do with it.
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:28:33 AM

I think the most important for all traders and long-term investors is to not panic with the current trend of market, patient should be our watchword now. The market will surely recover but we don't know when it will happens.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:36:53 AM

1. Masternode/staking
2. Insider info about this/that coin
3. Smart trading/accumulation

These 3 action will survive you in current dump period..
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:48:16 AM

I think if you have not sold at the bull run, selling now is nonsense but also it depends on coins you hold, some projects are still good though they have decreased too much.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

1. Masternode/staking
2. Insider info about this/that coin
3. Smart trading/accumulation

These 3 action will survive you in current dump period..
Yes, one of the good ways to earn money is to buy assets that generate passive income. For example, Pundi-X, Dropil, Steem.

Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:04:41 PM

no way out. you can hold your tokes. or you can trade like bear traders. could take shorts. it is simple.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

I am of the opinion that the market will continue on this sideways or downwards spiral until the blockchain market has a gamechanger to offer. Right now there is simply barely anybody accepting Cryptocurrencies as a payment option as there is too much uncertainty about how to deal with tax, regulations etc, and everyone is scared to deal of KYC/AML. Until the rules and regulations are clearer, we are going to have difficult waters ahead.

Judging by the growing number of cryptocurrency projects from the giants of the financial market, they see the prospects for solving the regulatory problem. I hope that the regulation in North America and the EU will go along the path of Japan and South Korea and will give an opportunity to develop the cryptocurrencies market.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

the way out is simple. just leave your investments as it is and go do your job. Afret some time market will revive, then come back to your assets and think what to do with it.

Definitely, as you said there's no use in panicking. When it comes to trading you have to face ups and downs of the market. Holding coins is a secured thing as of now. As the last quarter of the year is going to last hopefully the market will start trending. Wait for your day.

takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

There have been a gradual fall in the prices of cryptocurrencies although few still try to show a little green on the way, what do you think cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts should do now to revive the market?

Don't sell the coins we have now. if all traders do that, I'm sure the price will slowly rise. as long as many people sell their tokens, no matter what good news, the market will remain Bear. many are too afraid to hold an altcoin as a result panic sell occurs and the price slowly falls.
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

Whatever decreasing the market may be, as for me I will not leave, first so much time have been spent, personally I am a holder.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

The weaker hands are starting to get out of the market which slowly will increase the percentage of holders. My only concern is that the transactional part remains flat which means that adoption is not accelerating as fast as we may like it to. This is truly what should lead to demand in bitcoin for it to be deemed healthy.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:07:20 PM

Usually, when the majority has already sold out their positions and analysts write about a bear market, just the market turns happen.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:14:00 PM

Whatever decreasing the market may be, as for me I will not leave, first so much time have been spent, personally I am a holder.
yes, holding a coin when the price is down is a wise choice. because with us holding definitely big profits will come to us when prices rise again.
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:23:08 PM

There is no way out, unless you decide that you are selling and you can take selling your coins at a lower price than you bought them for. With bear markets the only way out is through them which means that you have to be willing to wait and take whatever it is that comes with the market. There will be lower prices with time and even more red

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

I invested in some coins for long term holding based on my detailed research and analysis. Whenever I have doubts I recheck those coins if they still pass all the criteria based on what I have chosen them. (what changed with them if anything)
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:43:08 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 08:47:25 PM by snaper14

being calm is a nice thing to do if you can for sure in this kind of situations as the panick would make you execute some bad decisions whereas you can lose too much and asap the coins come in your buying range than I think you could just exit and wait for another dip.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:49:32 PM

The only way to handle this bearish market is to stay calm and keep believing in cryptocurrency. If we keep talking about bear market then we will disturb our mind and we won't have peace of mind. Let's all stay calm.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

I think that no matter how we see the way out of the situation it does not change anything, we can not influence the market in any way, we can only go with the flow and see where the wind blows, so as to be able to adapt to the changing trends of the market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

It is part of the crypto market and nobody can avoid it whether you are investor or trader. If you have cryptocurrencies that have the potential go up in the future then you better hold them and patiently wait for their price to go up again when the bear market is over. The market need some positive events or developments that are related to cryptocurrencies to turn it to bullish market but nobody know when will that happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: