Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In this bearish market, What do you think is the way out??  (Read 1546 times)
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:12:07 PM

There have been a gradual fall in the prices of cryptocurrencies although few still try to show a little green on the way, what do you think cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts should do now to revive the market?

The way out would be for all of us to hold our coins for the long term and not start panic selling because we think that the price of the coins is not going to go back up again. We should make sure that we correct any misconceptions that people have about the market and try to explain to them why the coins are not scams so they can invest in them
martushka27

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

I think that the bearish trend will end in 6 months. At the moment, the market is not moving and the bulls are gaining strength for future growth.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:22:58 PM

Based on my analysis of the previous performance of the market, this bearish period that we experience right now will last possibly until mid-2019. All I can see for this to improve is the arrival of new players in the cryptocurrency markets worldwide. New players that will invest and will bring more money into the system. That is what is needed for this to work.
But what it is going to bring all of those new investors to the market? Right now the market is not moving much so those that want to speculate with the price are not interested in this market and those that may want to invest for the long term are scared about what happened at the beginning of this year and they are not willing to invest in a market that gives no signals of improvement.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:26:34 PM

I think that our efforts should focus on another objective, we should try to implement mass adoption, I think that is the only way to revive the market when people get to rely on cryptos, I think it will be at that time that we regain the strength of last year, I don't know if this is possible in the current situation, but the past month the prices have been stable enough, so I'm hopeful
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

I think that our efforts should focus on another objective, we should try to implement mass adoption, I think that is the only way to revive the market when people get to rely on cryptos, I think it will be at that time that we regain the strength of last year, I don't know if this is possible in the current situation, but the past month the prices have been stable enough, so I'm hopeful

Everything goes to the state regulation of ICO and at least partial recognition of иitcoin and ethereum by institutional investors. Only after this, it is possible for mass merchants to accept them as a means of payment, or at least for transit, as this ripple does.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:27:44 PM

I also hope that this discount will end soon because people are feeling disappointed about what the market brings this year. I believe we will see the highest price and that will be the time for people to make the best profit

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

The most productive way to really get out of the situation is probably simply not to say that Bitcoin is not needed and not to create artificial news that would cause serious concerns among investors, because this is what creates big problems today.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:21:51 AM

There have been a gradual fall in the prices of cryptocurrencies although few still try to show a little green on the way, what do you think cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts should do now to revive the market?

The best way out of this bearish market is through it, you have to hodl your coins and wait for the bear market to pass. There is no better way because now selling the coins are not an option due to coins being down so much. You can also try to buy as much coins as you can afford now that the market is down so you can make even more money in the bull market

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: