Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Of The ICO Telegram Group Has Fake Inactive Members  (Read 896 times)
SweetSin

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:51:13 AM

Yes I totally agree with you. I've also seen some telegram groups where there are many people listed, but only a few are active. Full of bots and unprofessional people. You may not get much help from the group. This is very sad and frustrating.
Bere ice

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:53:06 AM

This is completely wrong. I personally used get convinced and influenced by those fake praises. Fortunately I could detect those later I decided not to those comments seriously. This is very bad thing happening nowadays
WolfRisk

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

This thing is going on for a long time. Most of the people in these groups are bots. And also many are from airdrops. You may not get help desired help from them about the ICO project. This is very sad and depressing. Beware from them.
blingow

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:04:02 AM

Thats oe of the biggest problems existing currently n the market, not everything you see is legit, most of these forums are full but the participants are inactive,most of who doesn't even know what is going on, and are just there ceremoniously, which is quite unfortunate as its misleading on the popularity of the ICO
Letre

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:05:07 AM

I don’t believe this! Why people create so much traffic on a group with fake activities. I mean they are going to be caught.  These unprofessionalism deeds bring a bad reputation of crypto market
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:08:45 AM

I agree with that. I have seen this in many telegram groups. They are using some kind of bots to post frequent praise message in multiple groups. Some groups have 30-90k members which were the result of bots adding thousands of users to the group without them knowing. I need to check frequently and leave those group manually.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

Now the cheat is full. All of us have to be aware of. The awareness will protect our money. About 70% of the group's fake Who can deceive us They have to be avoided.
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

This type of crime is indeed an awful lot of manifold. Including in terms of group a telegram. Some are deliberately creating fake accounts, just to confuse the user. So impressed was active.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:40:38 AM

I also sometimes think that in the telegram groups there are a lot of different kinds of robots that are clearly not like the actions of people. It seems that now there are a lot of similar actions, which are often just stuffed with bots.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

Airdrops and referral program makes bunch of telegram members inactive, I've found myself in couple telegram group without joining them so I mark them spam and exit,,, it's very important to be careful before investing, using telegram group as a yardstick to measure the genuinety of project isn't advisable
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:13:05 AM

They are not fake, those accounts are real but sometimes are alt account who want to cheats the campaign, and they are just bounty hunters who participating on the airdrops and telegram campaigns, if the projects is good then it has a campaign, the member will grow rapidly more after bounty registration announce, and 70%-80% of them are hunters.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:16:34 AM

you can't say all of them is fake inactive members, I think ICO project telegram channel have more than 10K members because most of them came from airdrop, they just bring more people know their project, it's normal if you saw that most of them inactive, by the way, ICO project Telegram Channel total member not the only reason for me to join their project bounty campaign or become an investor, most of the time I'll reading their whitepaper and roadmap

It's better for us to familiar certain ICO before joining any kind of their program, search and reading their official whitepaper can help us a lot understanding the platform of that project not relying mainly the communication in the telegram.
OneyZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:34:15 AM

I think telegram channels should be banned. There are more than 10 thousands of users in a real group but on average, there are 2-4 thousand people are active. The fake ICOs shares fake number. Don’t trust them.
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:42:01 AM

Yes there are many ICOs who are fake. They make fake projects and collect peoples coins. Then they go vanish. They provide false informations. People should be alert about them and their activities.
a2zC

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

The crypto market is now gone full of frauds and cheaters. They make false ICOs. That’s why they’re providing false information and also fake telegram numbers like this. Beware of them. They can be your worst nightmare.
SladderyNewS

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:59:34 AM

These fake groups and members are a threat for the crypto market. They just allure the people by showing their fake profiles and projects and people also invest in those projects. So, they get cheated. So, the people should check properly before investing.
Candepoccus85

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:10:40 AM

Yes, I agree with you. Because of no rules and regulations in the cryptocurrency market or ICO projects, there are a lot of fake projects in the market. They just show the scammy projects and people can’t understand which is real or fake.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

yes, first we can find ico who will succeed by seeing how many members on the telegram the more opportunities for success, nowadays a lot of cheaters add members without permission and finally the group becomes a hotbed of spam we think the ICO will succeed just the opposite, so we have to be more careful about choosing an ico to invest

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

Guys, be careful with your money and time. Many investor and bounty members look into the telegram group members before joining in ICO Project. Like by seeing 50K to 90K Members in a running ICO group, we make the decision to do bounty campaigns for them, and investors go to invest there. But almost 70% of members are fake, came from airdrop, bot, added without permission and so on. You will see some people keep praising that project, will hit, wow project, good admin and blah blah. They posted those fake praise because of bounty and airdrop. Everyone should more careful before investing in any project. What do you think about this matter? Share your thoughts.

I'm not surprised with that, to built group/ project/ web/ blog we need something about increase members numbers. When number have high quantity some people mostly will believe and will follow it without asking again. So, in this case just let it go, as long they always keep up date information and solving members problems, everything will fine.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

Which is why I also don't interact inside the telegram, seem a waste of time when all you see are those praises. And when you ask some questions, it gets burred and a team representative doesn't even bother to reply. I'm not a fan of sending PMs because I want people to know the answers to the question I raise. But yes no reply. I quit using telegram but since the team requires to join their telegram in joining their campaign, I so did join.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: