Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Of The ICO Telegram Group Has Fake Inactive Members  (Read 885 times)
Victorik

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

Some projects are just too shiity cheap. Recruiting fake telegram user to attracting investors. One really need to be careful of such unprofessional practices. I just wish investors could go through their website and check the team's KYC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

Yes i have to says that is true because i have been seen that there was telegram groups which have more than 20k members but seems not all the members of those channels were active even more likely they only asking about the bounty such as when the tokens will distributed or related of it and seems not too supporting to the projects
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

Yes i have to says that is true because i have been seen that there was telegram groups which have more than 20k members but seems not all the members of those channels were active even more likely they only asking about the bounty such as when the tokens will distributed or related of it and seems not too supporting to the projects
That's too bad to hear though. So is there any solution on how this things work out? To prevent those pretentious or pseudo members or whatsoever they call themselves. It is unjust if that keeps spreading their kind. Only getting tokens without effort at all.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:06:25 PM

This is already known to a very large number of people, because after I go into a chat of a project, I immediately see a huge number of bots that write the same thing. It's strange why there are still no tools to block this.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

Guys, be careful with your money and time. Many investor and bounty members look into the telegram group members before joining in ICO Project. Like by seeing 50K to 90K Members in a running ICO group, we make the decision to do bounty campaigns for them, and investors go to invest there. But almost 70% of members are fake, came from airdrop, bot, added without permission and so on. You will see some people keep praising that project, will hit, wow project, good admin and blah blah. They posted those fake praise because of bounty and airdrop. Everyone should more careful before investing in any project. What do you think about this matter? Share your thoughts.
Additionally, if you're going to check their members and you can see most of it were a deleted account or just a account that is inactive because it was only added for telegram members attraction. Some other telegrams was only flooded by airdrops and you can see that they were all talking about it whilst the good projects has a small group members but has a solid investors.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

Though I haven't faced any such situation yet but I have seen numerous posts on these topic on various forums. Seems like now only checking the ICO community size is not enough anymore, we need to check how many users are active and participating in discussions and try identifying those users with Botlike responses to determine if it is a scam or not.
cryptorampage963

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

This is typical nowadays, for the most part, the individual from the message bunches are from airdrops. additionally, bounties requiring their member to join both abundance visit and principle wire of the task. Though It is known to most of the users.
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:53:34 PM

you can't state every one of them is phony idle individuals, I think ICO venture wire station have in excess of 10K individuals in light of the fact that a large portion of them originated from airdrop, they simply convey more individuals to know their task.
traisaigon261

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:57:24 PM

This is normal these days, mostly the member of the telegram groups are from airdrops since they require their participants to join both bounty chat and main telegram of the project.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:07:39 PM

Guys, be careful with your money and time. Many investor and bounty members look into the telegram group members before joining in ICO Project. Like by seeing 50K to 90K Members in a running ICO group, we make the decision to do bounty campaigns for them, and investors go to invest there. But almost 70% of members are fake, came from airdrop, bot, added without permission and so on. You will see some people keep praising that project, will hit, wow project, good admin and blah blah. They posted those fake praise because of bounty and airdrop. Everyone should more careful before investing in any project. What do you think about this matter? Share your thoughts.
Because some participants are so greedy that's why they have created a bot account. And some of them are real accounts but not active. There are many cheaters in crypto and doing airdrop is not a good strategy and should not included in bounty program.
CryptoSkBoss

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

Yes i have seen many groups like that and i think this is normal because many people's joins lots of bounty and Airdrop but can't check their telgram due to massive amount of groups so they are looking inactive or bots.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:19:26 PM

I concur with you and that is the reason I will attempt to break down these individuals and if there will be dynamic interchanges between the engineer and the speculators about the specialized exchange of the ico itself and it can be considered as something to be thankful for. In any case, if that is not and after that it's simply one more phony message clients.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:21:08 PM

It`s true, many telegram groups are full of fake members from airdrops and bot registrations.
So it is not enough to see the number of a group, you have to see the activity as well if the project
has a real supporting community or not.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:47:40 PM

Stupid trend "if a lot of people so the project is good", I hope it will end soon.
Kjara

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:32:23 PM

Take some average telegram channel, about 10k or more people and search in Group Info for "deleted account".
You'd surprised if you track how many of them appear daily. Smiley
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:55:15 AM

Unfortunately, we have to admit - there really are a lot of inactive or fake users. This fact should be taken into account when choosing ICO.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

This is interesting to know that such telegram manipulation is going on in ICO telegram groups, when ever I see much members in ICO telegram groups I will shout wow! this ICO have gain acceptance and popularity already and there is all tendency for the ICO to success.This an eye opener I will be careful and observance from now on.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:47:38 AM

Nothing new. Have you ever participated in airdrops? The bottom line is - for subscribing to their official social networks, you get a little of their coins, which in the future can greatly increase in price (or not). If you like the project, you will participate in the discus, but most often it is a dead community.
belal12

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

Yeah even I also see that the most of the ico telegram group has fake inactive members. They just create a fake website, whitepaer, roadmap etc. They try to make the people to invest on it but further it is seen that there team members are inactive in telegram. If you feel any doubt then do not invest any scam ICO.
Kjara

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:53:48 PM

This is interesting to know that such telegram manipulation is going on in ICO telegram groups, when ever I see much members in ICO telegram groups I will shout wow! this ICO have gain acceptance and popularity already and there is all tendency for the ICO to success.This an eye opener I will be careful and observance from now on.
In fact it really depends on the community and the project. Some channels have less than 5k people that generate thousands posts daily and the discussion doesn't stop even at night time. And there are lots of channels with tens of thousands participants and less than hundred messages a day. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: