Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:18:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is blockbuster technology a good career for a student  (Read 1557 times)
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:26:17 PM

even though like that, not all technology students study blockchain, blockchain technology is only learned for those who intend, so far there is no school that teaches blockchain technology with complexities. Blockchain technology is more focused on IT students, where only students who are interested will learn this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:21:57 PM

Blockchain Technology is a Great Technology We all know about it We know that in which field it can work What do you all think about it for a student Technology will prove to be a good career
It seems to me that blockchain is the development of young people and students. The same situation was once with Facebook, when several guys in the hostel created a social network, which later became a huge Corporation that changed the world. Blockchain and bitcoin are waiting for the same fate - young people are the engine of progress and blockchain is no exception.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Royline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:29:39 PM

Of course it is a good thing, blockchain today is not only applied in bitcoin but also in many other areas.
andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:34:21 PM

The Blockchain is a new gene technology and Blockchain Technology will be spread throughout the world and will be used in everything. So, students can take as career startups and can help them in the future work.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:48:00 PM

Absolutely. This and quantum computing are possibly 2 of the most exciting areas to study. Like any new tech todays students will be tomorrow's experts and innovators.  If my kids said blockchain is what they want to study I would say go for it, for i see the technology spreading out into many fields such as logistics, communications etc.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:38:59 PM

I can see the bright future for blockchain development profession. Even institutions like MIT has started the online program for blockchain certificate course.
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:55:47 PM

Blockchain Technology is a Great Technology We all know about it We know that in which field it can work What do you all think about it for a student Technology will prove to be a good career
future technology, that's what we always pursue so that we must always keep up with the times if we don't want to miss other countries, blockbusters are one of our means to transform the future into a time of innovation, including future payment systems that use virtual currencies , so let's race to change the future for the better. one of them with crypto currency.
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:59:31 PM

Blockchain technology is a very wise and promising career choice for any student that decides to go for it, there are lots of career choices and money to be earned as a blockchain expert

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ragnar143

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

yes excatly it will be the good carrer for a student.
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

I have known fresh graduate in our locality that works full-time on crypto trading and bounty, thus i believe it has potential to be a career. Also IT industry has been one of the most high paying job in our locality. Thus, blockchain programming which could be added on IT courses would someday be used a full-time career when Bitcoin will be fully adopted worldwide.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

If there is a course related in cryptocurrency in my country, I would not hessitate to take it. Blockchain Technology is the future of industry. Many job will created because of blockchain technology. In fact, there are many open field that hires in online job. Those field are related in cryptocurrency, however I cannot take part because I don't have diploma because I did not graduate from marketing or crypto related jobs.
Kesari

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

Blockchain is growing bigger and bigger everyday. It has become so popular and there are many other applications of blockchain technology other than bitcoin. So, I think students can embrace this technology to star a career
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:13:29 PM

I think yes this will be a good career for a student because all we know that students nowwadays is very knowledgable about gadgets and if there is a course or subject that can teach or give some strategies about bitcoin and cryptocurrency I think this will be a good  for the young student because they can easily adopt and apply the knoledge that thwy get because they are already expose technology. And I think if they learn well and master about cryptocurrency in their younger age they will be a great crypto businessman for future and if is happen they will never experience a inadequate way of life.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

Blockchain is widespread in universities. Most students know about Blockchain's future development. And maybe it will be the choice for startup students. This is probably the right choice in the times when technology is thriving.
delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:59:58 PM

In the future, Yes, not now.Now it is very risky to spend your precious time and education on a specialty that is still all under great question.No one knows what tomorrow will bring.Now the situation looks very doubtful.I would not allow my son to get such a specialty now.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

Blockbuster technology is now a lucrative career for students who are ready to face the technology with mind made up. For those with the right skills on blockbuster technology seeking for job is a thing of  the past. Personally looking out for online learning platform with Blockbuster technology to acquire a degree, if nay please give link.

RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:40:06 AM

The Blockchain is a new gene technology and Blockchain Technology will be spread throughout the world and will be used in everything. So, students can take as career startups and can help them in the future work.
The progress of technology cannot be avoided will make competition more difficult, so students who will be involved in the community must prepare themselves with knowledge that can be implemented in the community, such as the blockchain. Blockchain as an applied science makes creative students create startups that are needed in any field, because the blockchain simplifies applications.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: