Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:35:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neutrality Coin  (Read 30461 times)
Neutrality (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:56:40 AM

Hey since all the PXC guys are here can you toss me my 3k WDC's back from the poker site.

Thanks in advance.

WfwSGDXaD7hNseMqJkd6tohFJFM8ZV7Hja

I have no idea what this means. Is this a spam post? Or some kind of dig? We have no affiliation with PXC or gambling.
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:00:49 AM

Hey since all the PXC guys are here can you toss me my 3k WDC's back from the poker site.

Thanks in advance.

I have no idea what this means. Is this a spam post? Or some kind of dig? We have no affiliation with PXC or gambling.

Not saying you did.  And yes it is a dig post at John and Joe

Goodluck to you

Smiley
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:03:11 AM

You should rename the coin to Neutral coin.

Thank you for your comment. Why is that?

Well, have you tried pronouncing Neutrality Coin a few times ?

Even Neutral Coin has a dorky and un-attractive ring to it. Names are VERY important.

I am surprised at all of the comments asking for it to be called Neutral coin. I will discuss this with the team. I have pronounced Neutrality coin several times yes Smiley
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:09:44 AM

You should rename the coin to Neutral coin.

Thank you for your comment. Why is that?

Well, have you tried pronouncing Neutrality Coin a few times ?

Even Neutral Coin has a dorky and un-attractive ring to it. Names are VERY important.

Yes as silly as it sounds name is very important......

That is a good point and noted.
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:21:34 AM

Thanks in advance.

Not saying you did.  And yes it is a dig post at John and Joe

Goodluck to you

Smiley

Thanks for the clarification and well wishes.
zakorus

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:26:27 AM

glad you aren't going to be another crap coin and I hope you succeed in that endevour Smiley

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:32:06 AM

glad you aren't going to be another crap coin and I hope you succeed in that endevour Smiley

Well thanks a lot for that. I'm sure it is subjective as to whether or not a coin is considered crap. We will have those that don't like our approach for some reason or another at some point but so far it has been an amazing, positive, experience with people being very open and considerate of this coming coin. We are going to build momentum from this. Really exciting to go through this process and interact with the bitcointalk community along the way. 
Willisius

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I'm really quite sane!

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:46:51 AM

I get the feeling that fairness is pretty important to you. Do you think you'll be able to survive pump/dump? Regardless of your good intentions, a group of people with powerful graphics cards will likely start mining on day 1, with intentions to sell everything the moment it has value.
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:53:27 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 05:04:08 AM by Neutrality

I get the feeling that fairness is pretty important to you. Do you think you'll be able to survive pump/dump? Regardless of your good intentions, a group of people with powerful graphics cards will likely start mining on day 1, with intentions to sell everything the moment it has value.

That is a good question. I don't think anyone can really control that. I think pump and dump / collusion is something that goes on readily. My hope is that as this coin matures pump and dump (with any coin) happens less. With the community as a whole pricing can be affected on news (good or bad) and pump and dump as you mentioned.

Our goal is to make this the best coin it can be and have the best values that are possible from our point of view. Hopefully we attract the right kind of people.

I kind of dig on Dogecoin a little bit in the initial post but one thing I respect with that particular coin is the strong community. I would love to have a community that rivals the passion that Doge has but with the culture that we are promoting.

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:58:10 AM

A small group of people that have spent a lot of time, mining, trading and participating in current currencies. We feel it is time to make "our" coin.

And by "our" meaning a coin that the community can potentially back with confidence. Not just because it is a new coin but that they also feel a part of it. You will see that we are very responsive to every comment.  At this point is not about listing names so that a judgement can be made. We can tell you we have never been part of the creation of any other coin and we are not Max Kaiser.

yet another bunch of anonymous coin devs why do people trust in anonymous people on the internet ?

how hard would it be for you guys to say who you are 

hostmaster

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 05:59:11 AM

good luck
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:43:30 PM

A small group of people that have spent a lot of time, mining, trading and participating in current currencies. We feel it is time to make "our" coin.

And by "our" meaning a coin that the community can potentially back with confidence. Not just because it is a new coin but that they also feel a part of it. You will see that we are very responsive to every comment.  At this point is not about listing names so that a judgement can be made. We can tell you we have never been part of the creation of any other coin and we are not Max Kaiser.

yet another bunch of anonymous coin devs why do people trust in anonymous people on the internet ?

how hard would it be for you guys to say who you are 

We are here to create this coin not promote ourselves. We feel the coin will prove itself. In the coming days more and more information will be released.
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:50:09 PM

good luck

Thanks a lot. It is appreciated.
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:13:29 PM

The coin limit will be set at 100 million coins.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:17:12 PM

who are the people behind the coin ?

Is there any respected / well known members of the comunaty willing to put there name behind this ?

+1 would be interesting
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:20:43 PM

+1 would be interesting

Thanks for your interest in the coin.
roede94105

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:22:31 PM

So, the plan is to create a clean and backed up coin, but that adds nothing new to the table? Just asking, not being sarcastic.
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:09:30 PM

So, the plan is to create a clean and backed up coin, but that adds nothing new to the table? Just asking, not being sarcastic.

Appreciate the question. We think having a professional coin is to a large degree something new.

In the coming days we will have more technical information where there definitely could be some differentiation from other coins.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:18:59 PM

How much will you premine for "development".  And will you offer an IPO?

Per the initial post there will not be a premine. All of our marketing efforts, current and future development costs are not at the cost of the miners / traders. At this point our focus is not on personal gain. We are not giving away coins. People can get them from mining and trading.

With this initial post we didn't think there would be much traction and that was by design. We thought we would slowly build on things as "organically" as possible (take that for what it is worth) but surprisingly the community is already asking questions and just the fact that there is this level of interest with no traditional hype is really humbling and moving actually. We expected people to be jaded about "just another coin".

mark
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:26:15 PM

How much will you premine for "development".  And will you offer an IPO?

Per the initial post there will not be a premine. All of our marketing efforts, current and future development costs are not at the cost of the miners / traders. At this point our focus is not on personal gain. We are not giving away coins. People can get them from mining and trading.

With this initial post we didn't think there would be much traction and that was by design. We thought we would slowly build on things as "organically" as possible (take that for what it is worth) but surprisingly the community is already asking questions and just the fact that there is this level of interest with no traditional hype is really humbling and moving actually. We expected people to be jaded about "just another coin".

mark

Not sure I am following.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: