Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neutrality Coin  (Read 30461 times)
Neutrality (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:04:02 PM

New reports coming out about gov't interference and problems in banking,etc. almost every day.  Foreign residents especially hit with high inflation and poor communication are turning to crytpto currencies.  Hoping neutrality coin can provide some stability and reliability for all.  Can't wait for it to be listed on exchange(s) so we can start trading.

Yes this coin will be available on an exchange / exchanges. Also if people have ideas as to a specific organization that you would like to see using this coin let us know.
wzttide

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:16:25 PM

Market NTC/BTC added:

https://www.swaphole.com/#!market/NTC/BTC

3 Chart Types - Trailing Stop - 2FA - Fast Support
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:39:49 PM

Market NTC/BTC added:

https://www.swaphole.com/#!market/NTC/BTC

3 Chart Types - Trailing Stop - 2FA - Fast Support

What is the purpose of this specific link?
Tali1978

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:51:42 PM

Must admit, I'm a Dogecoin lover too  Cool  I've even started texting in dogespeak with friends and family (much to their annoyance)

But you're right..................all funny meme's and gimmicks aside, ultimately the idea of cryptocurrency is serious. Currency needs to be put back into the hands of the people.

I have family members in India who I wire over money when they need it. It never ceases to amaze me the difference in how many rupees they end up with at each transfer. And no, I'm not talking about just currency fluctuations, I'm talking about various banking fees......some seem to be just made up on the spot! And yet most of my family have mobile phones with the internet on them. I can imagine sending cryptocurrency to my family in India and they get the whole amount, no stupid fees. But for this to become reality there needs to be a clean, non-controversial cryptocoin.

Will keep an eye on this coin, hoping you follow up your sentiments, cos your sentiments are bang on.........  Wink
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:45:06 AM

Got my fingers crossed on this one.  Saw this thread when first opened and meant to watch it but forgot all about it till yesterday.  Great to come back and see so much positive.  Seems you genuinely care about the long term success in this coin, that in itself seems to be something new.

SOOOO many new coins coming out everyday, it's tough choosing most of the time where to point your attention and resources.  I think this one will have both from me for a bit.  Now let's hope my gut right on this one:-)
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:41:25 AM

Must admit, I'm a Dogecoin lover too  Cool  I've even started texting in dogespeak with friends and family (much to their annoyance)

But you're right..................all funny meme's and gimmicks aside, ultimately the idea of cryptocurrency is serious. Currency needs to be put back into the hands of the people.

I have family members in India who I wire over money when they need it. It never ceases to amaze me the difference in how many rupees they end up with at each transfer. And no, I'm not talking about just currency fluctuations, I'm talking about various banking fees......some seem to be just made up on the spot! And yet most of my family have mobile phones with the internet on them. I can imagine sending cryptocurrency to my family in India and they get the whole amount, no stupid fees. But for this to become reality there needs to be a clean, non-controversial cryptocoin.

Will keep an eye on this coin, hoping you follow up your sentiments, cos your sentiments are bang on.........  Wink

Thanks a lot for the support.
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:42:57 AM

Got my fingers crossed on this one.  Saw this thread when first opened and meant to watch it but forgot all about it till yesterday.  Great to come back and see so much positive.  Seems you genuinely care about the long term success in this coin, that in itself seems to be something new.

SOOOO many new coins coming out everyday, it's tough choosing most of the time where to point your attention and resources.  I think this one will have both from me for a bit.  Now let's hope my gut right on this one:-)

Thanks a lot Jim
zakorus

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:46:02 AM

is it still possible to mine this?

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:58:25 AM

is it still possible to mine this?

Quite definitely

www.neutralitycoin.com and join the pool.
nova_doge

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:48:47 PM

Hi,

I'm relatively new to the crypto world, so please excuse my ignorance if it shows in the questions I'm about to ask.  Smiley

I seem to hear these three things whenever a new coin hits the streets: community, the developers, uniqueness.

UNIQUENESS: I think I understand the "sentiments" of this coin which give me a unique feeling about it, but is there anything technically different about how this coin is mined, the amount available, block rewards, etc?  A bulleted list would be nice to see.

THE DEVELOPERS: I honestly don't even understand what this means.  I read on the pool I use little announcements about how "the XXX development team" did this or that because of some issue with some coin.  What do the developers do and who are they for this coin?  Maybe more importantly, does it matter who they are?  I think Feather Coin, brags about their Development team, but again, does it matter?

COMMUNITY: Is there or will there be an official forum or community site for this coin?  What would the members talk about?  IMHO I think Doge is so popular in part because it's goofy and people like talking weird to each other (aka FUN).  A serious coin seems harder to rally behind.

Thanks!
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:42:43 AM

Hi,

I'm relatively new to the crypto world, so please excuse my ignorance if it shows in the questions I'm about to ask.  Smiley

I seem to hear these three things whenever a new coin hits the streets: community, the developers, uniqueness.

UNIQUENESS: I think I understand the "sentiments" of this coin which give me a unique feeling about it, but is there anything technically different about how this coin is mined, the amount available, block rewards, etc?  A bulleted list would be nice to see.

THE DEVELOPERS: I honestly don't even understand what this means.  I read on the pool I use little announcements about how "the XXX development team" did this or that because of some issue with some coin.  What do the developers do and who are they for this coin?  Maybe more importantly, does it matter who they are?  I think Feather Coin, brags about their Development team, but again, does it matter?

COMMUNITY: Is there or will there be an official forum or community site for this coin?  What would the members talk about?  IMHO I think Doge is so popular in part because it's goofy and people like talking weird to each other (aka FUN).  A serious coin seems harder to rally behind.

Thanks!

The first item is on the main post

The second item. For Neutrality Coin it is about the community and coin and subject as opposed to the developer / team becoming "famous".

Definitely willing and will be building a community
bobmeistre

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:54:58 AM

The principle of "net neutrality" is the foundation of the Internet and the benefits it has brought to all of us. Unfortunately, governments tend toward more control. Fortunately, it will continue to be difficult for a few governments to invoke an effective level of control when it is not globally applied. But we must never take this difficulty for granted. If net neutrality is ever defeated, every coin will be affected, not just this one.
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:13:39 AM

The principle of "net neutrality" is the foundation of the Internet and the benefits it has brought to all of us. Unfortunately, governments tend toward more control. Fortunately, it will continue to be difficult for a few governments to invoke an effective level of control when it is not globally applied. But we must never take this difficulty for granted. If net neutrality is ever defeated, every coin will be affected, not just this one.

I see a major battle going on and this coin feeds off of the very fact that people want more freedom and seemingly governments want more control.
boardmarker

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:20:44 AM

Makes sense they named it Neutrality Coin.
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:28:51 AM

Makes sense they named it Neutrality Coin.

Yes exactly
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:51:16 PM

I see our coin getting some good network hashrate, which is great.

Just a reminder what this all about:

dalefrench

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:23:27 AM

I like the principle behind this coin.  And I like the name.  Have not seen it on any exchanges yet, but I will be keeping an eye out.  From what I am reading here, it sounds this may take off well.
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:49:19 PM

I like the principle behind this coin.  And I like the name.  Have not seen it on any exchanges yet, but I will be keeping an eye out.  From what I am reading here, it sounds this may take off well.

Yes we are very excited and are looking for the first big break of an organization accepting neutrality coin. Things will then steamroll.
bobmeistre

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:03:12 AM

I see our coin getting some good network hashrate, which is great.

Just a reminder what this all about:

Love the cartoon. Yes, "they" know what's best. Right.
bigpig

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:04:56 AM

is it an IPO coin or not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: