Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neutrality Coin  (Read 30461 times)
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:53:28 PM

Glad to see some forward momentum here!
Neutrality (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:30:38 AM

Glad to see some forward momentum here!

Yes we are going strong thank you.
emeraldforce

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:55:02 AM

Definitely some momentum building recently with Neutrality Coin.

Check out the youtube video:

http://youtu.be/Fid1DLDBbBg

They also have a Pinterest page:

http://www.pinterest.com/neutralitycoin/

Freenhult

Activity: 190

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:23:58 PM

Bittrex is looking to delist this coin. Also the hashrate is very low; I will most likely remove the pool as well unless the dev is able to save the coin from delisting on the exchange.

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:43:51 PM

Why are they delisting.......not enough volume?

Definitely seems like much more marketing needs to be done to get more awareness of this coin and to attract investors!  Definitely not getting the attention it deserves.

This coin doesn't really have anything new or any advanced features investors seem to be attracted to, but the idea and premise behind this coin should offer some serious potential for success.  It's not gonna get there without some hard work though!  Seems like we have attracted enough of a community that others would offer to help as well, most important thing as it seems with ALL coins.......is having an active dev pushing the coin in a forward momentum.
Freenhult

Activity: 190

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:55:21 PM

Not enough volume and price. Honestly unless it gets a major swing, it'll be off the market by July 4th.

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:59:52 PM

Wow, that will suck!

Dev, are we gonna be able to stop this from happening?
fat2sday2111

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:30:18 AM

The developer is James Renouf.....a scam artist for Warrior Forum. This is just another one of his many over hyped, fraudulent money making scams that if even remotely successful, will do nothing but line his own pockets. He premined millions, no matter what he says, and has already moved onto his next scam. Avoid this guy and all of his "products" at all costs.
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:10:48 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 01:23:44 AM by Neutrality

Wow, that will suck!

Dev, are we gonna be able to stop this from happening?

At this point we are trying to get it on coinmarketcap.com (which would definitely get trading volume up) amongst other things. This has been a process. Also looking to put on other exchanges. We are in this for the long haul as we have said from day one. All coins have trading volume fluctuations.
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:27:36 AM

Have been given confirmation that neutrality coin will be on coinmarket cap from the owner. We do not have a time frame but it was stated it would be in the "next batch"
emeraldforce

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:56:35 PM

Have been given confirmation that neutrality coin will be on coinmarket cap from the owner. We do not have a time frame but it was stated it would be in the "next batch"

That is excellent news! Will Neutrality Coin be on other exchanges like Cryptsy soon? I understand you have to be voted in by the community on cryptsy so that may take some time. It is definitely a process.
coinmilker

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:25:48 PM

The developer is James Renouf.....a scam artist for Warrior Forum. This is just another one of his many over hyped, fraudulent money making scams that if even remotely successful, will do nothing but line his own pockets. He premined millions, no matter what he says, and has already moved onto his next scam. Avoid this guy and all of his "products" at all costs.

What's the truth behind this?  Not sure it was a good idea to not respond to this potential FUD!  Was de-listed today as was suggested would happen above.  Can't see CoinMarketCap being interested in this now either.

Seems like little to nothing has been done with this coin since it's launch, now over 4 months ago!  In case you haven't noticed, just getting on an exchange is not enough to make a coin successful.  You post empty words, "yes going strong", "were trying to get on coinmarketcap" and "we are working on something like that" in response to someone asking to see a richlist for this coin.  Don't want people to see just how many you premined........yes, I said premined.  You DID premine, I can think of no other reason this launch was kept so damn quiet for months with no one mining it but you!  You launched this intentionally the way you did just so you could premine and THINK you can get away by saying you didn't because you launched it before doing so.......your sneaky I'll give you that.  You know your own pool shows that YOU premined over 12 million coins right........you purposely kept everything about this coin under wraps after launching it so you could quietly mine that 12 mil!

Ok, so technically this is not exactly a premine, but my friend this is WAY worse the way you did as you TRIED to fool everyone!!  At least with a real premine it is admitted or seen right in the beginning.  I hate to listen to someone yelling scam and I am not saying I believe what the previous poster posted, but from this side of the fence.....this whole thing looks to have been cooked up from the beginning as a SCAM!!  Notice, I said "looks" and am NOT accusing you of actually scamming people, I am simply stating what it looks like from the outside.

Here's an idea, throw some damn bounties out there with all your now worthless millions of NTC to get something actually done with this coin!  There is NOTHING here with this coin of any value except the name, that alone attracted some attention to this coin but with NOTHING in development or announcements from the devs.......what else could have happened but it dying!

This coin should be taken over from someone else that will actually do something with it, it started with a really good idea......that being the central focus of the coin and would likely do VERY well with the right people behind it!  If that is to be you, you obviously NEED some help......ask for it and offer up some bounties for it.  You can't just sit on your hands and expect this to go anywhere!!  Your gonna have to work exceptionally hard now to make your over sized bag worth anything!

BTW, you might want to change the title of this thread to "Neutrality Coin Now NOT On Bittrex"!

WTF Dude?

Can you answer too, are you this James character or not?  I suppose you won't answer that one, at least not likely in truth.....but anybody that reads this is going to be left to wonder!
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:58:30 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 04:22:32 AM by Neutrality

That is excellent news! Will Neutrality Coin be on other exchanges like Cryptsy soon? I understand you have to be voted in by the community on cryptsy so that may take some time. It is definitely a process.

We will continue to strive to get this coin gaining acceptance over the long haul over the coming years as we believe in net neutrality and getting the coin on multiple exchanges. We need more miners and people backing the coin. This coin was not premined and we are disappointed that it was taken off of bittrex due to low trade volume. Any suggestions and help to gain growth with the coin is appreciated.  Thanks from all of the members of the Neutrality team and community supporting it.
balanghai

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:05:32 AM

No scrpt-n?
fat2sday2111

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:39:34 PM

What's the truth behind this?  Not sure it was a good idea to not respond to this potential FUD!  Was de-listed today as was suggested would happen above.  Can't see CoinMarketCap being interested in this now either.

Seems like little to nothing has been done with this coin since it's launch, now over 4 months ago!  In case you haven't noticed, just getting on an exchange is not enough to make a coin successful.  You post empty words, "yes going strong", "were trying to get on coinmarketcap" and "we are working on something like that" in response to someone asking to see a richlist for this coin.  Don't want people to see just how many you premined........yes, I said premined.  You DID premine, I can think of no other reason this launch was kept so damn quiet for months with no one mining it but you!  You launched this intentionally the way you did just so you could premine and THINK you can get away by saying you didn't because you launched it before doing so.......your sneaky I'll give you that.  You know your own pool shows that YOU premined over 12 million coins right........you purposely kept everything about this coin under wraps after launching it so you could quietly mine that 12 mil!

Ok, so technically this is not exactly a premine, but my friend this is WAY worse the way you did as you TRIED to fool everyone!!  At least with a real premine it is admitted or seen right in the beginning.  I hate to listen to someone yelling scam and I am not saying I believe what the previous poster posted, but from this side of the fence.....this whole thing looks to have been cooked up from the beginning as a SCAM!!  Notice, I said "looks" and am NOT accusing you of actually scamming people, I am simply stating what it looks like from the outside.

Here's an idea, throw some damn bounties out there with all your now worthless millions of NTC to get something actually done with this coin!  There is NOTHING here with this coin of any value except the name, that alone attracted some attention to this coin but with NOTHING in development or announcements from the devs.......what else could have happened but it dying!

This coin should be taken over from someone else that will actually do something with it, it started with a really good idea......that being the central focus of the coin and would likely do VERY well with the right people behind it!  If that is to be you, you obviously NEED some help......ask for it and offer up some bounties for it.  You can't just sit on your hands and expect this to go anywhere!!  Your gonna have to work exceptionally hard now to make your over sized bag worth anything!

BTW, you might want to change the title of this thread to "Neutrality Coin Now NOT On Bittrex"!

WTF Dude?

Can you answer too, are you this James character or not?  I suppose you won't answer that one, at least not likely in truth.....but anybody that reads this is going to be left to wonder!
fat2sday2111

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:47:38 PM

It 100% most certainly is James Renouf. I know because I was fooled into believing his hype and was in his "inner circle" for this coin's prelaunch. The previous poster was exactly right. He charged 50 people (or so he claimed, but probably many more) $400 to be part of this coin. He asked everyone to keep it a secret while he, and only he (he specifically told others NOT to mine) mined the coins. He gave each member just under 20,000 coins, while keeping millions for himself before it went "public." So not technically a premine, but everyone knows that was the intention. I was lucky enough to dispute the charge with my credit card and was reimbursed. He is already promoting his newest scam, which is basically glorified day trading of coins. And I know there are others on here who have bought this because he told his members to post positive remarks, SO YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT AND SPEAK THE TRUTH. Hey look, I have 20,000 worthless coins, so no one hopes this takes off more than me, just not at the expense of others so this crook can pad his wallet. Google James Renouf and see for yourself. I hope someone does take it over and it succeeds. It was a good premise, but unfortunately devised by a known scam artist who only cares about the bottom line, not the B.S. he spews about neutrality.
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:11:35 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 12:02:29 PM by Neutrality

It was a good premise

James Renouf has been a huge supporter of this coin (amongst other people) and premise from basically the beginning but is not the developer. We know he has heavily promoted and had products / trainings on Bitcoin and Dogecoin also amongst others. He is known I guess for teaching people about crypto currencies. You would have to ask him about his different crypto currency trainings, mining contracts and views on coins. We have also been working hard on being accepted by net neutrality organizations. Once one jumps on board and states they accept it or prefer it that will be a huge announcement. We want everyone to be aware of and support net neutrality first. Then we would like them to obviously use our coin as a way to show their support for the movement.

We have been involved with this coin from its original idea to where we are now for almost a year. We have had many ups and downs including price. We as much as anyone are not happy that the coin is off of Bittrex for now. We were glad people were able to trade for btc for a period of time to change to fiat if they liked but obviously we don't want that to be temporary. A lot of people mining at one point to where we are today. But as stated from the beginning we will have people like the coin, people that don't. People that mine it, people that don't.

Bottom line is we will continue to promote this coin and net neutrality to the users of this forum along with anyone else that is interested in the concept over the long haul. We have been at it for over a year and look forward to year number two.
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:25:16 AM

Is there a specific exchange people want the coin on? We are going to work on voting for coin submission
emeraldforce

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:47:47 AM

Is there a specific exchange people want the coin on? We are going to work on voting for coin submission

Getting it on Cryptsy would be huge. When you do I  will trade it.
emeraldforce

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:58:16 AM

Hey look, I have 20,000 worthless coins, so no one hopes this takes off more than me, just not at the expense of others so this crook can pad his wallet. Google James Renouf and see for yourself. I hope someone does take it over and it succeeds. It was a good premise, but unfortunately devised by a known scam artist who only cares about the bottom line, not the B.S. he spews about neutrality.

You have 20,000 coins? Why not give it a chance have some patience and see what it does before you bash it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: