AdoboCandies (OP)

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:49:33 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 08:24:41 AM by AdoboCandies

deleted
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:16:09 AM

some of cheater are spread the fraud news. buy bitcoin are more secure and profitable. people are interest to invest here because its future are more profitable. bitcoin still now alive and future it will.
CripplesPlazma

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

Chill buddy, don’t be so angry for them. They doesn’t know how the market really works. They’re just crying like crypto market is going to dead or already dead! It is normal that the situation of the market won’t go in the same flow all the time.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

If you would have been here long enough you would have seen that this types of posts are to be expected every time the market sinks.

When the market goes up all the posts you're going to see are related to 'Will X coin reach 20k?' and stuff like that.

It's just n00bs doing what n00bs usually do - shit posts.
Tallay

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:40:51 AM

I don’t know what is wrong happening with them. Are they really know the market or how the market works? If there is no patience, there is no luck. And if there is no luck,there is no profit. They’re crying because market is down.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

Those who says that is either they are lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading or they want only to spread a FUD for them to have a perfect opportunity to buy when the value of bitcoin becomes cheaper. All of that is part of crypto market that's why we don't need to worry about until when the crypto market will fall.
Brequir

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:49:24 AM

You are right. I’m also watching this type of posts from last few days. I don’t think they are the real bitcoin users who really love it. There is no patience in them. They are like cry baby. They are crying and making people confuse for a while.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:00:24 AM

there are only two types of people making this kind of topics these days.
1. the bitcoin accumulators who want to buy more and more bitcoin and are always hungry for cheaper bitcoin to buy so they want others to panic and sell their coins to them. there is only a limited number of bitcoin available!!!

2. the altcoin bag holders who don't have any bitcoin and their altcoin is getting dumped. every day, every week,... they look at their "portfolio" and see they have lost another 20-30% while bitcoin price i still the same or even rising so they get mad and start silly topics like that.

--looking for signature--
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

1. the bitcoin accumulators who want to buy more and more bitcoin and are always hungry for cheaper bitcoin to buy so they want others to panic and sell their coins to them. there is only a limited number of bitcoin available!!!

2. the altcoin bag holders who don't have any bitcoin and their altcoin is getting dumped. every day, every week,... they look at their "portfolio" and see they have lost another 20-30% while bitcoin price i still the same or even rising so they get mad and start silly topics like that.

Oh there are other types of people doing that as well. There's this one guy who posts one of those topics every month or so, in Bitcoin discussion.

You can tell that he really really hates Bitcoin, yet he's still on this forum pretty much every day it seems.
My guess is that he lost a big amount of money and now he's just plain bitter about anything Bitcoin-related.

I won't name him, but if you frequent the Bitcoin Discussion board, you might know who I'm talking about.

wsca

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

These people are doing nothing but hampering the market. I don't know why people come to this market with a weak heart. If they can not keep patience they should not try this world.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

You must always stay calm when it's happening. Perhaps such people have invested heavily in Bitcoin if they are so worried about the most stable and invincible cryptocurrency in the world.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

Bitcoin still now more popular and potential. Bitcoin price are decrease little it's true but it does not mean bitcoins are end or die. if you analysis past year price list you should understand that bitcoin will turn around and make profit for investor.
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

As I know bitcoin mofos is adult website network is allegedly piloting bitcoin tranaction across their network of 13 websites .It’s roll-out start with their other site also combination the website permit access to all other sites on the mofos network.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:16:08 PM

Posts with these titles are now flooding the crypto world. I am really tired of these posts. I think we should keep some patience when the market is having a bad time. Otherwise it's really risky.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:58:21 PM

While scrolling through the endless topics and threads in this forum I always read some post like
Bitcoin is dying,
Should I quit now?,
Its all red is this the end,
Bitcoin dips what should I do?
GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN!! OR STAY AND CRY!
and threads created by some poetic mofos spreading fud and waiting for the newbies to dump their tokens because it will be a good opportunity for them, don't just don't just remember this saying THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE don't waste and just wait. just sayin'

-Shitpost

Nowadays there's a lot of newcomers here that not enough knowledge about the movement of market that's why they create an topic like this. It's true a lot of topics now are about the dead or end of crypto most of that spreading that kind of topic are big whales that wants to get crypto in a cheap price.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

yeah its normal situation but they like normal too, like me new in this cryptocurrency if bitcoin going red it was bad news for me and make me panic.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:31:00 PM

You forgot the third category of people. The ones who make such comments in this forum to increase their post counts. Weak hands will always dump their bitcoins at the mere sight of a decrease in bitcoin price you do not even need to open countless FUD topics on bitcointalk for that.
bonballi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:10:25 PM

Bitcoin dies, the news seems completely unreasonable. Because Bitcoin is still very popular and promising. It is true that Bitcoin has lowered its prices. But Bitcoin is not yet finished. We will have to wait for the bitcoin. it will turn around and get the profit.
tomward

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

maybe it's a trick to confused the newbie. i want to suggest the newbie keep your faith on btc and take patience. don't be confused when you see this kind of post.
donhill

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:10:52 PM

yes, Undecided  i am agree with you.i saw these type of post. i think some people are trying to confused the investors. if investors get confused and dump it, then they will get the opportunity.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: