Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:39:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]EXTREMIUM - Global Investment Platform Based on Neural Network  (Read 1968 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:00:13 PM

Team already knows at which exchanges this super-bot will be trade? This will be high volume exchanges or low? The idea is wonderful, I've seen it before - similar bots already exist at exchanges with low volumes - IDEX for example. They will not interfere with each other?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

in addition to the excellent airdrop there will also be bounty campaigns as i read on the first page of the thread?i will follow all the communication channels to get more information...
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:21:00 PM

We are pleased to announce our Airdrop campaign. Extremium Airdrop will last just a week and only for the first 3,000 participants. (to 21th of October 2018)

More details here: AIRDROP
Thanks, it had been for ages the last time I applied for airdrop. Do you have limits (in terms of the total number of participants) for your bounty campaigns?

Airdrop campaign reserved only for the first 3000 participants.

What's the current number?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:26:02 PM

I don't see any information about the team, names and experience. Is it because they are all sophisticated AI or there is some other reason?

Yeah, I guess it could be ideal if they could publish the profiles of the core team especially the lead developer who will implement neural network on the platform.

To create trust you need to show faces and LinkedIn pages

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:38:12 AM

I don't see any information about the team, names and experience. Is it because they are all sophisticated AI or there is some other reason?

Yeah, I guess it could be ideal if they could publish the profiles of the core team especially the lead developer who will implement neural network on the platform.

I have not been able to find anything about the team! Not even on social pages we found anything, .... than a video that explains Extremium.
There are only 4 posts on twitter and facebook.

Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:22:38 AM

I have not been able to find anything about the team! Not even on social pages we found anything, .... than a video that explains Extremium.
maybe they will update information about the entire project. because I think it's useless, if the project is good but the information provided is incomplete. then many visitors will be hesitant.
I only give advice that I think is lacking.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:54:13 AM

maybe they will update information about the entire project. because I think it's useless, if the project is good but the information provided is incomplete. then many visitors will be hesitant.
We are waiting for the team to show up with the team members. Nowadays, no one will invest into the project with anonymous team.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

We are waiting for the team to show up with the team members. Nowadays, no one will invest into the project with anonymous team.

agreed. This shows they are not serious. Even project with genuine team members are getting hard to get funding. Anonymous team means outright declaration , Try your luck
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:06:33 PM

in addition to the excellent airdrop there will also be bounty campaigns as i read on the first page of the thread?i will follow all the communication channels to get more information...
I'm really interested in the bounty campaigns as well as the airdrops. especially considering the high value of the tokens.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:31:03 PM

try to sign up on website, i think i can find information about team on there.
but, i find something interesting there, investment dasboard. if i deposit ETH to my account, am i will get some interest every day by only holding eth to my account?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

try to sign up on website, i think i can find information about team on there.
but, i find something interesting there, investment dasboard. if i deposit ETH to my account, am i will get some interest every day by only holding eth to my account?
I don't think that this is possible. Most likely your ETH will be used in other projects and multiplied, and you will not be able to withdraw  it in any time.
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 74

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:05:40 PM

I want to know how this is different than a Hyip system.? You invest here and the platform pays you interest every certain time period. Isnt that it.?

I personally dont support Hyip as these things wont last and sooner or later they run away with all of our money.

We don't know much about hyip systems, but they offer a much larger percentage that immediately looks unrealistic, and we don't think that they actually have an actual product backing them.
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:36:43 PM

Are you guys planning to release a MVP? if so, when do you plan to release it?  I'm somewhat interested in your implementation of Neural Network to the platform

Users will have the possibility to invest in the platform right after the token sale. This opportunity is expected to launch 3 weeks after the end of the token sale (Feb. 1). After this date, platform users can see the return percentage of the neural network. Currently, the neural network works automatically, but requires adjustments from time to time, which at the moment can only be made by an expert. We want to automate this process in the future, so each user will have the possibility to use prediction software themselves. That is why we started a token sale, and what we want to achieve in the future.
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:51:59 AM

Like the idea, passive income is always welcomed, but you can never guarantee 'a stable and guaranteed income', especially not in crypto. Sure you formulate the task as 'a stable and regular profit', but profit nonetheless.

Yes, you are right, unfortunately no one can guarantee future success in the cryptocurrency industry, because we all depend on the success of the industry as a whole. All that we can do is hope for the best and contribute to enhancing its influence on the global market through expanding the number of products built on blockchain technology and popularizing cryptocurrency among ordinary users. Our project is doing just that and this is what we are trying to achieve.
valmrnk

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:02:59 AM

What role in the project does the coin have?
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

Team already knows at which exchanges this super-bot will be trade? This will be high volume exchanges or low? The idea is wonderful, I've seen it before - similar bots already exist at exchanges with low volumes - IDEX for example. They will not interfere with each other?

Our neural network is capable of trading both on large- and medium-sized exchanges (in terms of trading volume). Among the most prominent are Poloniex, Bitfinex, BTCC, GDAX, Huobi, Kraken and Gemini.
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

What role in the project does the coin have?

The Extremium Platform will operate as an independent ecosystem that uses EXT as a Utility token to interact with platform. EXT token aims to become the preferred method to invest through the blockchain and to access the ecosystem of services provided by the platform.
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

If I can see from the description of the project can seem advantageous EXTREMIUM investors because it could benefit her passive, too, I think this project is great for long term investment
New Coin Ann

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

Crypto Ann Server
https://discord.gg/W46QSDM
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:56:35 PM

We are pleased to announce our Airdrop campaign. Extremium Airdrop will last just a week and only for the first 3,000 participants. (to 21th of October 2018)

More details here: AIRDROP
Thanks, it had been for ages the last time I applied for airdrop. Do you have limits (in terms of the total number of participants) for your bounty campaigns?

Airdrop campaign reserved only for the first 3000 participants.

What's the current number?

Currently we have collected 200 participants. Perhaps all of them wants to participate in Bounty campaign too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: