Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10x below coins good to invest?  (Read 325 times)
budthatsmyrealname (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:23:28 PM

i see that some top 20 coins are 10x from its all time high from 8 months ago. like tron , xrp and neo etc. does that mean its safer (because its a top coin) and probably will go back to its all time high within a year?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:26:33 PM

Yes you are right all these dips are buying opportunities, always buy at low prices and sell at high prices of you are a smart investor, i think ltc, xrp, ada and neo with most of other big coins are very cheap at the moment you can buy them with some portion of your investment and buy more if they drop even more.

budthatsmyrealname (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

tanks for your response

so if btc etf gets approved people will start shifting to btc, meaning alt prices will go lower

my question would be, its still possible for lower prices if btc etf is approved?
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:45:38 PM

I think if etf gets approved for btc then btc will become unstoppable and the dream of 100k btc can become reality in one year after etf approval, as far as other coins are concerned i think they will suffer in value in reference to btc value but in terms of usd their value will retain or also grow some what.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

I actually do not actually love to suggest tokens or get advices from people about tokens
It is not always accurate and more of a risk

But if you take your time
Invest your time and do your own research
It will all be fruitful
bttmember

Activity: 938

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

Lastly, i will suggest you to hold onto your btc if you are currently holding and if you are worried about the value of alts in a btc pump, i think we will be seeing the same pattern as we saw in last bull trend that is btc will moon first then eth will follow and then finally alts will pump too, so if you are holding btc keep them till you find new peak.

tanks for your response

so if btc etf gets approved people will start shifting to btc, meaning alt prices will go lower

my question would be, its still possible for lower prices if btc etf is approved?

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:57:37 PM

Well almost all coins and tokens at this point are at the dip, the opportunity to buy in is there and the chance of making a good profit is there too and that is not just applied to the top 10 coins/tokens, but no one is sure of anything anymore and the market won't be really recovering until BTC and ETH recover and become more stable at higher price levels.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18497

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:34:55 PM

Not necessarily. Just because a coin has dropped a lot means it will go back up to its previous highs. It maybe be dropping because it's a trash coin like Tron or EOS, and will only continue to drop, even after the market recovers.

Much safer to stick to Bitcoin and the one or two alts that aren't trash.
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:39:08 PM

I think if etf gets approved for btc then btc will become unstoppable and the dream of 100k btc can become reality in one year after etf approval, as far as other coins are concerned i think they will suffer in value in reference to btc value but in terms of usd their value will retain or also grow some what.

I think this is true at first...but then lots of people will expect alts to start picking up and they will use some of their btc to pick up some cheap alt coins, and then we will have a big alt coin rally too

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:43:29 PM

It's usually safer to invest in solid currencies, which are higher on the rankings.
Most of them have long-term potential, and they are most likely to rise during a bull run.
They also have leverage points, which prevents them from dumping too sharpely.
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1871

dice9.win

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:58:22 PM

Not exactly, if the ETF gets approved the price of altcoins can go up or down because the price of alts are dependent on the price of Bitcoin. For example any alt costs $6/0.001 btc per piece because the current price of Bitcoin is at $6000. Fast forward to a couple of months later the price of Bitcoin is at $5,000 and the price of the alt you hold is still at 0.001 btc/$5. Not all coins increase at the same time but for the most part they'll increase if the price of Bitcoin will also increase. Anything is possible with alts because they're more volatile than Bitcoin.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:11:08 PM

i see that some top 20 coins are 10x from its all time high from 8 months ago. like tron , xrp and neo etc. does that mean its safer (because its a top coin) and probably will go back to its all time high within a year?

well, depends, if you are new to crypto and have some spear money, it could be a very good idea to pick some coins, as imagine how many people entered to the market on the highs as a long-term investment and waiting for the prices back
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:15:40 PM

Thayt would be the altcoin to buy now

ZEEX !!

1 Simple yet ingenious idea put to life
2 backed by mother company with experience product and reputation
3 market that is looking forward to all those blockchain real life use cases
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:29:28 AM

in my opinion, this is the right time to invest when prices are falling now, in my opinion, coins will rise like last year, maybe even more than that, holding back if you have coins and tokens to not lose, be patient is the key to getting profit
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

Use the rule: buy low - sell high! You can buy any TOP-20 on coinmarketcap coin cheap now and wait for several months when price will rise up and sell it on high and get profit.
Conundrumwas

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

I think the best choices to potentially yield 5-10x profits are ICOs. Have you guys heard of Menlo One and WePower? People in different forums have been discussing about these 2 projects which got me interested. I've also seen youtube videos of these projects and they really seem legit. Also, their ratings in sites like icobench and icorating are very high.. Any inputs about them?
Guard225

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:15:05 AM

I like this shakeoff because we can see how overpriced stuff like XRP and NEO were. I wouldn't say that the'yll go so crazy, they aren't much special, go for stuff like BTC and ETC, they're safe-havens.
Futurm

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

Although it is still in a downward trend, it is suitable to buy some valuable tokens in batches.
Because you never know when you'll be at the bottom of the market, you'll just have to try it out gradually.

masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:48:47 AM

I actually do not actually love to suggest tokens or get advices from people about tokens
It is not always accurate and more of a risk

But if you take your time
Invest your time and do your own research
It will all be fruitful

10 thumb up for you ....
we must research graphic or candle to get best result, and not from another people if you dont understand about graphic analytic

-= OI =-
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

I think now is the time when you need to invest in the top 20 coins, because they have fallen significantly in price. Having invested in top-20 coins now, you will get a good profit in the future. This is my personal opinion, I do not force you to do this, because you need to remember about the risks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: