Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency market types  (Read 15602 times)
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:35:08 PM

Cryptocurrency has three types of markets trends:

1. Bullish Market
2. Bearish Market
3. Flat market.

Far to simplistic, the market may only show a certain trend as far a value but all the economic factors that really create the price are much more complex, else investing would be easy

juliyett

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:35:12 AM

Variety of types is very large and you can choose the favorite one just use information about them and it will be clear to make the right decision.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Bencus

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

I think bullish market will arrive at the end of the year, maybe when ETH PoS will be implemented.
Or I hope that meaningful ICOs will happen sometimes.
Jaywahin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

I believe that Users Of Blockchain and others should have a platform for smart contracts and I think SciDex Protocol providing us a great Contracts. The SciDex protocol sets out to unlock smart contracts for businesses. It starts by enabling the translation of written contracts to smart contracts and ascends the complexity chart by adding additional trusted, secured and proven layers.
iSparta

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:57:38 AM

It seems to me that we are in a flat zone of the market now. BTC price is around 6,700$ and Ether is around 270-300$. So I’m waiting for bullish arrival on the market.
valnd

Activity: 406

Until the end of time

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:19:16 AM

Yeah I agree with you on the types, currently we are experiencing bearish market condition and this is a good time to buy some altcoins and hold until we enter into bull run, so for those that are worried, you just have to patient and hold your altcoin until market turn to bull run
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

The only thing that should be taken into account is that crypto is (relatively) new and definitely not the same as regular equity markets. Much more volatile and also many issues due to lack of regulation (which nobody wants, but may need it to be able to stay safe from nasty folks stealing your hard earned money).

I'd say you're right that next up should be a bull market...but this could take days, weeks, months or even years to arrive again. Nobody knows, no matter how positive reactions are to stuff like ETF and such.

I see this as a whale game, and have a feeling that big investors are still not satisfied with their holdings. Not in BTC, not in Alts....they are still very much accumulating, and so am I....
cryptobae10 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:31:18 AM

Yeah I agree with you on the types, currently we are experiencing bearish market condition and this is a good time to buy some altcoins and hold until we enter into bull run, so for those that are worried, you just have to patient and hold your altcoin until market turn to bull run

Yes I agree with you
But regarding those that are worried; it is their fault, when you fail to make proper research and get useful information before investing ; there is always a worry when the markets volatility occurs

Thus every dissatisfied Hodler should sell and quit hodling
Or wait and reap rewards with few time

Good luck
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

I think at the moment we are experiencing the bearish part of the market
It is so intense that people are dropping out of crypto currency
Which I think it’s good for the sustainability of the system

Now is time to improve portfolio ahead of bull run
cryptobae10 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

I think that the bull market will come when everyone stops waiting for growth. It will happen in about 1-2 years.

The last major bear market was 14 months and there was much less going on in the space then. Given we are already 8 months in, I would be amazed if it lasted another year, let alone 2.

Yes, we have to find the real value, market is in a consolidation phase, everything is preparing, updates, investors - everything is coming, but this progress is slow so that is why crypto investments are long term.

Yes you are right, we can find the real value by been smart which is doing researches independently without waiting or lobbying for advises here and there from people.
The more knowledge we have about a project, gives us more indept information about how to handle our portfolio.
cryptobae10 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

I want to think at this moment what we have is a flat market
There are no enormous pumps
There are no enormous dumps
It’s more of a stable something at the moment

Only the greedy one misses out on the big thing
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

There are many things that can be done when the market is unstable, which is closing the computer and going to the lake to fish. That will be the best step to eliminate the saturated mind, when you see the price decreases. Surviving and holding will be better, than selling! And it is only the dynamics of changing seasons.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

All of these markets are correct the way you mentioned them and they often come one after the other. Which is why you see that the bear always comes after the bull market. The best way to be the best kind of crypto investor is to educate yourself enough to know the kind of market we are in at a particular time so you can tailor your choices to the market

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryptobae10 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 08:56:47 PM

Cryptocurrency has three types of markets trends:

1. Bullish Market
2. Bearish Market
3. Flat market.

Far to simplistic, the market may only show a certain trend as far a value but all the economic factors that really create the price are much more complex, else investing would be easy

Am not overly agreeing with you about being complex
Because in a market, once bitcoin or etherum is bearish, definitely all tokens suffer decrease in prices

Which means that altcoins can increase or decrease without affecting etherum or  bitcoin prices
But altcoins suffer or gain when the trade pairs (bitcoin or etherum ) reduces or increases respectively
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:29:06 PM

Yes, you are very much correct about the type of market trends in cryptocurrency, and I think we all love when the market is bullish than any other trend in because because that is the best time to make a lot profit.

Most newbies might not understand what you are trying to talk about in this post, could it be possible that you break the explanation down so that a newbie who just came into the crypto space will also understand what is the meaning of a bullish market, bearish market and also a flat market in case they are interested in trading crypto in the nearest future.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 12:30:51 AM

Because in a market, once bitcoin or etherum is bearish, definitely all tokens suffer decrease in prices

Which means that altcoins can increase or decrease without affecting etherum or  bitcoin prices
But altcoins suffer or gain when the trade pairs (bitcoin or etherum ) reduces or increases respectively
Bitcoin has a dominance of over 50% in the market, and that is what they should be. Altcoins can also move according to their innovations, but it does not take long to get back on the trend.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:20:04 AM

By to see the growing of total marketcap of crypto. Actually from 2011 until now the total marketcap growing fast, and currently the market cap is about $140 Bn and this number still very small compare stocks market. So my point is bull market very potential to come again because the market cap of crypto has probability to be multi trilliun dolar just like stocks market.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:20:50 AM

I'm feeling that the bearish condition takes a rather long time already, I'm starting to keep on hopping that the bull run to happen real soon.
But it seems like it will not happen in the near future.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:13:01 AM

Market movements require time and continue to have to follow the current trend. We will see that the market is still unstable and this is slowing down so many of these developments still need good news. There must be a big change for something big and takes a short time.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:55:35 AM

I think that now we can start buying coins a little. It seems that the trend change will come soon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: