Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:30:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can altcoin topple Bitcoin?  (Read 752 times)
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

I think this will never happen. Bitcoin is the king of all the coins. It has great value. Bitcoin has gone through many challenges, to survive to the present. Bitcoin is trusted by many investors. It is very difficult for the altcoin to turn a bitcoin.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:26:10 PM

For that to happen first the norm should be that we could trade fiat money directly to altcoins, right now, at least in the exchanges I participate, the trades are from btc to altcoin or from ETH to another altcoin, when they implement from $ to altcoin I think the price of the alts will be much more regulated, since they would not depend on the fluctuations of bitcoin or eth.

Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:27:07 PM

Will love to see that happen but that might take a very long time to come and this can only become possible if alt coins can wake up and do something unimaginable and mind blowing in a positive way that will leave a posituve effect on the value of its coins

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

As the altcoins market grows, they are slowly being released from the influence of Bitcoin. It is clear that now Bitcoin is the strongest coin, but gradually, its capitalization advantage disappears.

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:47:22 PM

No, I don't think One day Altcoin can overcome Bitcoin's value. We can compare one altcoin to another altcoin. But we can't compare to Bitcoin with Altcoin. Altcoin is the base of this crypto platform, if Altcoin overcomes Bitcoin's price and value then people will blame or move away from bitcoin and bitcoin will drop and That drop can bring the end of this platform. This is my opinion

organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

The value of altcoins are determined by the value of Bitcoin. Do you think one day altcoins can break free from the Bitcoin strong hold?
Not at all, even with all of the number of altcoins in the market, bitcoin has still managed to dominate all of them, their values are still dependent on the price of bitcoin. There is no way that the altcoins are going to topple bitcoin. bitcoin dominance just keeps increasing with time and the only thing that the altcoins can do is to follow the lead of btc

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

Bitcoin dominates the market by more than 50% and this will not change any time soon. This is the most famous brand and it will remain in the first place for a long time. Of course, the crypto world is developing and the share of bitcoin will gradually decrease.

Ineedtopee

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:11:49 PM

I don't believe for a time that altcoin can topple bitcoin at any time, what I think is that altcoins are here to bridge whatever gap that bitcoin has left in the market. They cannot topple bitcoin, bitcoin still maintains dominance for over half of the coins in the market and that is not changing anytime soon if you ask me.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

Yes, I can allow such thoughts. Now alternative currency is not a small percentage of the market in general. So, that is what they say about the collapse of the Altcoins. I honestly believe a little.
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

I think this will never happen. Bitcoin is the king of all the coins. It has great value. Bitcoin has gone through many challenges, to survive to the present. Bitcoin is trusted by many investors. It is very difficult for the altcoin to turn a bitcoin.
in my opinion that won't happen. Bitcoin prices dropped all coin prices also fell. because of bitcoi. is the king of coins. and bitcoin has been a lot against obstacles to survive until now. it's very difficult to replace bitcoin from all coin coins.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

The value of altcoins are determined by the value of Bitcoin. Do you think one day altcoins can break free from the Bitcoin strong hold?

Seriously I have been hoping for this breakthrough too for altcoins, at least for the genuine and legit ones. Presently, their fates are to a high extent determined by bitcoin movement and it can be sometimes frustrating for altcoins traders.
tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

If the market matures, it will happen. but so far he is not stable and alts are still very dependent.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
cayenne2121

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

am agree with you, altcoins already so much that you can easily get confused, even in the top 30, bitcoin is the locomotive of the crypto world
acaciosc

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

I hope so, but this is not go to happen so soon. In its turn Bitcoin kind of depends on Dow Jones Index... As for today the DJI fell 831 points and we can see the market in red color.
zininaks

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

The network begins to walk FUD, based on a study of Princeton and Florida international universities that China has all the resources to destroy bitcoin. Like many similar works, the authors do not quite understand the subject and base their conclusions on the power of miners and computing power, while the BTC network is much more interesting than it is presented to us.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

You can have bitcoin on top of the market for as long as you want, It's better than any other altcoin at least in a sense of being the most popular, I agree that bitcoin has many flaws but it is better than centralized sh*tcoins which are saturating the market and stealing our money.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

Ofcourse, I too believe it is not so easy to replace BTC by any altcoin but there were more predictions of ETH as it will beat BTC these two coins are very popular in the crypto market and eth is a good competitor for BTC as well. Lets wait and watch how things work in the future.

Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:14:33 PM

I believe that altcoins are not able to merge bitcoin. Because Bitcoin has long formed its brand and it is simply necessary simply because it is the first.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:27:34 PM

I don't think so that altcoin topple bitcoin. Although Altcoin are good profitable markets coin but they are still upgrading currency, where as bitcoin is a fully upgraded currency. Bitcoin price is too much high then that of Altcoin. In the case of price no single altcoins have potential to beat bitcoin. Because of its price bitcoin is the first choice of many people for investment or for other purpose. Many people use it for investment purposes too instead of altcoins. And another reason which help bitcoin to beat altcoins is its acceptance in multiple countries then that of Altcoin.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

I don't believe that this is possible but then again, this is the crypto industry anything is possible. I mean a couple of years ago no one would have believed that the price of bitcoin would get this high but now look at where we are so regarding this topic I am keeping an open mind, you might never know, an altcoin might just grow to be bigger than bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: