Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin should I trade currently ?  (Read 2182 times)
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:09:40 PM

all altcoins depend on bitcoin price so you can just make a simple choice and select bitcoin for your trading.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:14:37 PM

Some investors, yes, but some will find their advantages in this. It is best to continue your business, since time is above all criteria for a good profit.  Kiss Kiss Kiss People hate it, because it is not predictable. I like crypto, I like to use it and it's one of the most popular topics in the world that you can talk about.  Grin Grin
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:12:13 PM

I want to spend a part of my money to trade, but I'm considering about which one should I buy and sell this time, my friends advice LCS, BNB, XPR, ONT.
How do you think guys ? And how about collect a little bit ETH at this time ?

You need to understand that trading is different from buying and hodling until until appreciation in price before selling. Trading require some knowledge and skill in order to be successful. ETH has appreciated in price. ETH is cheap at the current prices, you might want to consider buying now
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:17:53 PM

I want to spend a part of my money to trade, but I'm considering about which one should I buy and sell this time, my friends advice LCS, BNB, XPR, ONT.

With the unpredictable market situation like today, I tend to choose ethereum, cardano, NEO, and waves as potential investment coins that bring high profits, and are safe to invest in.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:19:45 PM

Want to sell his pennies? Make your trading in the near future, waiting for the higher pennies you sell will be profitable. Coin prices are currently down. If you do not need money at this time, hold the coins for a while.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:24:25 PM

You can collect  morr ethereum now and you will earn more profit in the future. Currently I trade more than 30 altcoins and some of them are these ethereum , litecoin ,ripple , waves and many more that coins is for me is potential because of my resesrch .
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:59:54 PM

I have to look at the capital that someone has for trading, because the coins have different prices and also different price changes, for a little capital I suggest trading cheap coins like ADA, XLM, but if there is a lot more capital, like LTC and XRP, choose a coin that has an active sale and purchase transaction
Kharz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:17:57 PM

At this bearish and unstable period, there are several altcoins that can be traded.
All that is required is that you make your own comprehensive research and figure out whats best for your portfolio
Etherum can be unstable, but so is every alt coins.

Have a deep research on iota, xlm and stellar.

Yeah, it is true. Stellar also is a good choice to buy. I guess it has a promising future yet it develop with a positive progress currently. But talking about ETH, I am sure it is still the best option for investment. No crypto coins with fixed and stable price, it is a nature of cryptocurrencies.   
SlaveKing

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:28:39 AM

Altcoin is one of the alternative coin of bitcoin and many of them improving gradually and some promising  altcoin will be come in future in crypto market.
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:42:51 AM

Take light and cheap coins that can safely make a profit on day trading. Now the corrections are very large and at the expense of just a small growth you can get a good profit, then to invest in the ETH.

a2zC

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:08:05 AM

Some altcoin are really doing well and  hope these will be stay neck to neck in future with bitcoin.
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:09:25 AM

I recommend you trade Binance coin and Waves.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:10:58 AM

The price of ethereum is very cheap now so it can be a good time to invest on the ethereum and its pairs since all of them were fell since the price of ethereum fell.But it is not a good time to start trading since the market is in down trend just buy the coins now and later sell when the prices were spikes.

fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:15:35 AM

Ripple is absolutely nothing and can give you none except loss if you choose it as your preferred coin.
Take suggestions learn more about trading by reading topics, watching videos and when you feel satisfied, go for the the particular coin.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:24:12 AM

If you know how to trade you will fit any liquid coins with the lowest volatility.Try to buy bitcoin for a start.Many coins depend on the direction of bitcoin movement.
ViolentBee

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

I think ethereum is the best option for current situation. As far as i know its price is stable and it also less risky than other projects. So you can trade with ethereum.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

All price action of crypto is the same, they will going up or down in the same times. But to trade top 10 ranking coin in coinmarket cap is better because all of them has good fundamental and has chance to going up to the peak price again.  Like NEO has been going down from $170 to $15 so has possibility to going up to $170 again. But compared with all crypto i have seen only BTC and XLM is strong crypto, and buy them is good choice too.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Newsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

I think investing in Ethereum is a very good choice now, because its price is very low, I believe it will rise again soon, so now is a good time to invest in it, I believe it can bring you huge profits.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

Most of the top 100 # coinmarketcap altcoins are attractive to investors, but no one knows for certain which Altcoin will give you a profit, you have to learn and decide for yourself!
MrPao

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:05:33 AM

At present, the prices of these altcoins are very unstable. Buying ETH may be better, but the situation of ETH is very bad!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: