Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:38:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin should I trade currently ?  (Read 2182 times)
TitsiCoiner

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:55:38 AM

The growth of the market has not yet begun, be cautious with short-term trading, prices can go much lower than your purchase and you will have to wait for a while to get up again. Now it looks good in the market for EOS and NANO, I think it's worth to look at them.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gatholocco

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

I want to spend a part of my money to trade, but I'm considering about which one should I buy and sell this time, my friends advice LCS, BNB, XPR, ONT.
How do you think guys ? And how about collect a little bit ETH at this time ?

when this is not the time to trade, it's better that you add investment. and I suggest investing in ethereum, compared to other altcoins ethereum has a much better profit. and ethereum is good for day trading.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:00:48 AM

The BNB coin is from the Binance Exchange and that is a good coin because it has its own market.
Maybe the rest you can buy Ethereum because with Ethereum everyone likes it.

You can collect Ethereum from the Airdrop and Bounty Campaign.
CryptoXis

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:11:38 AM

I want to spend a part of my money to trade, but I'm considering about which one should I buy and sell this time, my friends advice LCS, BNB, XPR, ONT.

Well most of the part Im sticking to ETH and others through alts. This is best chance to buy since market still on dip so hurry and fill your bags mate. Happy Trading!
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:13:24 AM

It is very difficult to identify a Altcoin at this time. There has not been a long time in the market. The prices of crypto money have been very depressed because there is no money entry. If you want to make money in the long haul you can expect to invest. I evaluated my money by buying IOTA ENJ VIBE XRP TRX.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:15:55 AM

Why is not the EOS? It is a very good altcoin and is highly appreciated by investors and wants long term cooperation with them. That is a good sign that the real value of the EOS is higher than its price now. Investing in EOS will bring you high profits in the future.
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:18:00 AM

Well most of the part Im sticking to ETH and others through alts. This is best chance to buy since market still on dip so hurry and fill your bags mate. Happy Trading!
Waves now look much more attractive than ETH. Etherium even against the background of many positive news can not overcome the resistance at $ 300. And the Waves in a week launch their smart contracts, it's already played well at the price.
Aschcraw

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

Nano Nano
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:32:43 AM

i think all the price now is very very low
the best for me is ETH ... the price now is very good to buy and it will be go up to 1000$ again
BNB is very good too because it from binance
XRP is good but is very very very slow to go up 

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

of the few coins you say, I suggest before you buy it it would be better to do further research from the roadmap, I think one of the current investment strategies, looking for the best moments when purchasing coins
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:06:59 AM

I guess you should first investigate the altcoin chart that you have or what you are interested in trading. This is important, technical analysis becomes a major part of every trade, I prefer to trade bitcoin and ethereum. and now a short trade is more appropriate to be the strategy.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

The main tokens for your cryptocurrency portfolio should be bitcoin and ethereum. And then you decide which altcoins you think are promising. I would like to draw attention to eos and trx. Teams of these projects are actively developing their projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:11:54 AM

I still believe at etc. It follows bitcoin on top therefore etc is a great coin. It does not really matter if where coin would you invest, you just need to be very smart and practical in trading. Its a matter of timing, effort , waiting and such. You need to monitor what is going on tonthe mariet so that you will see the real happenings.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:15:37 AM

view current market conditions if relying on trade would be a hard thing to be felt. Moreover, if you want to buy a crypto not too worth it seems too difficult to profit from it. better go in to invest but also with crypto can have potential as ethereum.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

your choice in my opinion is very good, especially the selection of coins, in my opinion it is very appropriate, especially Ethereum, maybe this time is the best time to start collecting Ethereum before the price reaches 1000 USD, that's what some observers say calm the price of Ethereum in December. , but that's just a prediction, everyone can put forward a prediction, and my predictions, who will experience bullrun are Ethereum and Ripple at the end of the year

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:30:50 AM

Good question. Now, when we finaly saw some positive signals on the market, it is realy good time for buying long-term and short-term hold. I don't want to give any financial advice and everyone should do own analyses, but below I listed coins in which I am currently interesting:
For short-term:
1. MFT - they paid for marketing but we don't see it yet. So, there is a great chance that a marketing campaign will start soon and will we see the nice pump.
2. SWTH - just for speculation.
3. SOUL - just for speculation.
4. ZIL - just for speculation.

For long-term:
1. ONT
2. BNB
3. HT
4. NEO
5. GAS
6. ELA
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:45:17 AM

I won't advice you to trade any coin now market has falled is better for you to wait till you make much gain but if you think you need money you can sell xlm or blockmanson if only you have there token

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:57:54 AM

Etherium is a good investment coin, and try to invest in EOS and NEO.  In my opinion this is also a good coin!
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:01:37 AM

Waves now look much more attractive than ETH. Etherium even against the background of many positive news can not overcome the resistance at $ 300. And the Waves in a week launch their smart contracts, it's already played well at the price.
to run the trading I highly recommend the Ethereum. Ethereum's ability to increase its worth making the Ethereum's very easy to be marketed. so using the Ethereum for trading in the future to produce far greater profits and making it a major advantage.
albertvahitov

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

I think ethereum's future also still requires a long process, because for us ethereum is also a good altcoin that we use for profit, because now ethereum prices are also increasing, so I'm sure the future prices will also be brighter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: