Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:35:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [In stock]The plan for selling and hosting 1 T Dragon miner in china  (Read 13486 times)
Four-Rings-Workshop

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 05:21:34 AM

Firejuan, what is the complaint here?

Scammers should be outed, but can you please show some evidence of a failed transaction.

The 1th are not shipping yet, did you order the 200gh units?
FYI the fourm shows GMT time so while its the 10th where I am, it says 11th already.
I don't see anything yet to found any accusations.

Screen cap of the order confirmed, or blockchiain payment record would be great.

Please explain, the screen caps you posted don't say much......
Did you have a confirmed order?
what exactly did you order and when?

Your convo he qutoed 2@5000ea, so your 3.6 btc is confusing. Help me and others figure out if this is legit or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
culexevilman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 05:50:16 PM

wow, well this is bad for business... Undecided
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:27:11 PM

I hope everything works out for everyone.
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:48:45 PM

Got my 3 in today, setting up and testing now.

http://imgur.com/YsUbNwY&fmBv6lk&YlHJabS&MBz4YZX&BDj1yKr#0
gh2k

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 08:52:13 PM

Has anyone here taken up the hosting package? Is it as expected? Obviously one can't easily do escrow for several months hashing.
spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:16:30 PM

I've seen my name on a couple of screenshots and so I need to clarify that:

- I have three units hosted with user pcfli which I've paid in full on march 8th, so if he is a scammer I'm in a worse position than most here.
- Units started hashing March 10th around 10:00 AM GMT+1, so they have been working for a day and a half.

So far my experience with pcfli has been good, units are working and started working the day they had to.

I'd say scammers take a few orders and then disappear, here instead it seems that pcfli has already sent several units abroad and keeps sending them.

Something does not add up.

spiccioli
thatfase

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:23:25 PM

WELL KNOWN SCAMMER BE WARNED HE SPEAK LIKE CHINEE DON WON TO SAY I TOLD YU SO
S4VV4S

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:56:00 PM

WELL KNOWN SCAMMER BE WARNED HE SPEAK LIKE CHINEE DON WON TO SAY I TOLD YU SO

Bro WTF?Huh?

You signed up on the 19th of Feb and ALL your posts are scam accusations.

Can you elaborate?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 11:54:09 PM

Can you elaborate?

Competition  Huh

Seriously though, I have no idea whether pcfli is legit or not, but no one really brought up anything substantial against him, except one guy whose wife told him to get a refund Grin

While pcfli could do better explaining his side of the story, I still don't see how shouting in big red letters is helping anyone. Twitter generation can't seem to put together a single coherent sentence.
S4VV4S

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:53:36 AM

No, he also pulled this scam with member @helmax.

Can you elaborate?

Competition  Huh

Seriously though, I have no idea whether pcfli is legit or not, but no one really brought up anything substantial against him, except one guy whose wife told him to get a refund Grin

While pcfli could do better explaining his side of the story, I still don't see how shouting in big red letters is helping anyone. Twitter generation can't seem to put together a single coherent sentence.

My question wasn't directed to you juan.
It was at the newbie that just came in shouting in bold red letters that this is a scam.

I do not know what to say to you other than: maybe next time use escrow?
No1 rule. Make sure that your investment is solid.
If you can't do that, get out of the game.
You probably know first hand by now that this is a tough game.

Don't get me wrong I am not trying to put you down or something but once you have sent the money it is gone.
Make sure you know where your BTC is sent.

That is all I am trying to say.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:47:32 AM

As a long standing member of this forum I respect your position, all I can ask is that you look at the forum PM I received from pcfli that I requested from Skype account Skypepcfli (capital S) with the line "March Bitcoin". These two images were taken directly from my phone while he posts some hacked together files. I also have proof I initiated contact Wednesday 3-5 when he claims that I didn't contact him until Sunday 3-9 (-5 GMT). Again I have images to back this up.

Would it not be the MO of a scammer to establish a legit account to establish some credit ability then run some side deals to rip people of and claim innocence?  

My BTC are gone but I know what this guy is and I don't want anyone else to lose their BTC from a bad decision.

Let's be fair, screenshots are about as easy to fake as anything else on the interwebpipes. Could you please just simply lay out the timeline of events and why you think pcfli is scammer, i.e.

1) who contacted whom first? Wednesday? via Skype? why?
2) there was an exchange of PMs? why? just to prove you and/or him are who you claim you are?
3) then money changed hands? blockchain link? what exactly was promised to be delivered and when?
4) you decided to get a refund, what did pcfli tell you?
5) at what point did you decide pcfli was scamming you? where does his supposedly "fake" skype conversation come in?

I have reviewed all your posts, which are essentially a couple of screenshots repeated over and over again and I still can't make any sense of it, mainly because the sequence of events as you describe them just don't connect. You are also accusing pcfli of posting doctored skype logs, although his seem to be as legit as yours. You also seem to be trolling some other threads with scam accusations, why?

Other supposed victims haven't explained anything at all, and pcfli is not saying much either. By the way Skype names are not case sensitive. That, and the weird "accent" your "character" has in pcfli's screenshot seem to support you case. So if you want this to be taken seriously please spend a few minutes and put together the full story. Thanks!
ppprk

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:02:24 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 07:19:55 AM by ppprk

I fully agree with suchmoon

please firejuan just tell full story from A to Z
that exactly where and when first time you contacted with pcfli

and yes skype id not case sensitive.

so just start your new thread on scam section and post all story from start

whom contact first? you ? or pcfli?

you claimed that you was sent pm on forum to pcfli right? and they replied you and confirm you that they same guy as you talking with skype id with capital S? so before pm on forum you was already sent them any BTC?

why you NOT use escrow for deal?

if you used escrow already so that mean you also use faked escrow skype id? mean you so silly to got scammed via NOT one but 2 fake skype ids of scammer? and you only know this after you sent all your BTCs?

please post all transaction ids of BTC sent via blockchain.info links

and please make very clear large screen short of pm message you received from pcfli?

and also not sure how other guy "Helmax" on forum also got scammed? I requested this other guy "Helmax" please come here and write full story too

so everyone can decide if this guy pcfli is scammer or not

but I thing there is some thing wrong with this guy pcfli as how its possible 2 guys lost arround 13 BTCs via same guy pcfli so called fake ids and this guy pcfli still shows its innocent?

most important thing is how first contact start and how your skype id got by some fake scammer id? while firejuan skype id only known to pcfli?
and also Helmax how your skype id got by some scammer?

please post all story so all thing may be clear that what exactly happened??

thanks
As a long standing member of this forum I respect your position, all I can ask is that you look at the forum PM I received from pcfli that I requested from Skype account Skypepcfli (capital S) with the line "March Bitcoin". These two images were taken directly from my phone while he posts some hacked together files. I also have proof I initiated contact Wednesday 3-5 when he claims that I didn't contact him until Sunday 3-9 (-5 GMT). Again I have images to back this up.

Would it not be the MO of a scammer to establish a legit account to establish some credit ability then run some side deals to rip people of and claim innocence?  

My BTC are gone but I know what this guy is and I don't want anyone else to lose their BTC from a bad decision.

Let's be fair, screenshots are about as easy to fake as anything else on the interwebpipes. Could you please just simply lay out the timeline of events and why you think pcfli is scammer, i.e.

1) who contacted whom first? Wednesday? via Skype? why?
2) there was an exchange of PMs? why? just to prove you and/or him are who you claim you are?
3) then money changed hands? blockchain link? what exactly was promised to be delivered and when?
4) you decided to get a refund, what did pcfli tell you?
5) at what point did you decide pcfli was scamming you? where does his supposedly "fake" skype conversation come in?

I have reviewed all your posts, which are essentially a couple of screenshots repeated over and over again and I still can't make any sense of it, mainly because the sequence of events as you describe them just don't connect. You are also accusing pcfli of posting doctored skype logs, although his seem to be as legit as yours. You also seem to be trolling some other threads with scam accusations, why?

Other supposed victims haven't explained anything at all, and pcfli is not saying much either. By the way Skype names are not case sensitive. That, and the weird "accent" your "character" has in pcfli's screenshot seem to support you case. So if you want this to be taken seriously please spend a few minutes and put together the full story. Thanks!
ppprk

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:10:35 AM

it is true that my name is peicai Li and from nantong china, and my id No. is 410223198209174051, and the ID number of my car is 苏F82C15, so if anyone want to

id card and id number car is not same province

hi helmax

I just seen you got scammed by pcfli

I replied as above

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=488372.msg5654437#msg5654437

please post full story how and where you contacted with pcfli first time?

and A to Z story so if this guy scammer then must be banned or got red negative ratings to avoid others to got scammed same as you

waiting for you
thanks
helmax

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:22:30 AM

my story

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508790.0

looking job
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:22:01 AM

It's still not very clear exactly what happened. How did you get the skype contact?

tell us the whole story in clear steps.

BINTEX