Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [In stock]The plan for selling and hosting 1 T Dragon miner in china  (Read 13486 times)
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:12:31 PM

Antminer S2 is coming, the price is 3899$ and promise to ship before 1 Apr,
Here is the description of AntMiner S2 SPEC:
https://bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140314135446510cxXNeYAy06E5
* Hash rate: more than 1,000GH/s
* Power consumption: 1,000W from the wall
* Power efficiency: 1Watt/GH/s
* PSU: 1000W produced by Enermax, 80PLUS gold
* 4U Rack
* PSU inside
* Plug and Mining
* Stable and quiet

Now you can see whether the dragon 1T miner shipped in 19 March priced 4100$ is worth to buy, only less than 10 unit is available now

I mean no disrespect but Bitmain is trustworthy.

I respect bitmain, they had built their reputation in the last year, but please keep an eye on me and dragon 1T miner, the factory producing dragon 1T is just as reputable as antminer in china

Be competitive.
Offer something that Bitmain can't.
Then you might have me as your customer.
Once again I mean no disrespect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 11:44:52 PM

bitmain did a great work in the last year, i respect them, they deserve additional price for their reputation.  I will follow them this year and try my best to provide stable miner with competitive price. For now, i can provide two special thing, first: i accept escrow and paypal, second, i provide compensate if the delivery is delayed

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:24:09 AM

bitmain is sold out, so it's moot.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 09:35:52 AM

I am back with lee group round 3 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514758.0

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
sudoku

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:08:39 AM

Batch 2 is still open.  But that ships Apr 10.  So far pcfli has the better deal.  Once pcfli has established more trust, his business will boom!

1SudokuNgdzsYuANDinxUBwKgfyv5cptW
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 10:24:28 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 10:30:09 PM by pcfli

Batch 2 is still open.  But that ships Apr 10.  So far pcfli has the better deal.  Once pcfli has established more trust, his business will boom!
You are the man who i want to thank mostly for your trust and send me more than 10 btc directly even i was a newbie in forum. I have post the hash rate of your hosting miner at the top of my thread as advertisement, it is a proof of my honest.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 10:37:11 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 10:53:46 PM by pcfli

@ suchmoon:
Good call, I am not a normal skype user, didn't realize display vs ID.
That screenshot, is of Helmax not of FireJuan, I believe.
If it is Fire's, that is pretty damning evidence of him being in contact with the "real" Pcfli and the "Scammer" Pcfli. Weird he also has Escrow.ms in there (not .ns or ecsrow interestingly enough)
But for this to be the case, and the scammer not be the real pcfli, Fire would have had to sent out 2 messages to two different skypes requesting proof on Bitcointalk.
I guess more info is needed of Fire.

Since I am not that fluent in skype I have a few formatting questions as well.
I noticed in one post here that the dates seem a little loopy.
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.tinypic.com%2Fi5yck8.jpg&t=538&c=tTubmnTyG7qCBA
Is it normal for "yesterdays" conversation to be on the 5th but then having a date of the 9th?

Yes, that screenshot of "skypepcfli" + "Skypepcfli" was from helmax, sorry, I should have made it clear. Doesn't prove that firejuan contacted two different Skype users, just suggests a possibility.

As for Skype's "Yesterday" screenshot, it seems to be legit. The first line shows options to click on, i.e. show messages from Yesterday, 7 days, etc and the last option is "From Beginning". When you click on "From Beginning" it shows the date of whatever Skype considers the beginning of that message log, and then all messages grouped by day. So in this case it does not mean that "Yesterday" was 2014-03-05. It just means that 2014-03-05 was probably less than 7 days ago (since there is no 7 days or other options to click on) and that Skype is showing messages STARTING from 2014-03-05. Here is an example of a longer conversation history:

Compare to pcfli's version:

So it would seem to show that there were no messages between 2014-03-05 and 2014-03-08 and they first shared contact details on 2014-03-09.

I contacted Skypepcfli because that was in the OP as pointed outed by another member in a previous post.  Unfortunately, I do not think many members of this forum care since pcfli has gone legit since he stole money from a few people and his scam was outed through helmax's scam thread.  I am done posting screenshots as several members stated these can easily be manipulated and this was proven to me by pcfli in this thread.  Fake Skype accounts are also his specialty.  My Skype username is Fire Juan (capital F and J).  I honestly did not know since I use my Hotmail account to log into Skype and my lack of experience with Skype (so that forum PM screenshot was real).  Now, with that being said that means my Microsoft Live ID is firejuan22 thus making my email firejuan22@hotmail.com. Feel free to contact me through either of those accounts and request a forum PM and I will happily to reply.  I did contact pcfli through is his "real" Skype account skypepcfli, but I waited a few days for specific reasons.  The Skype conversation between fire juan and skypepcfli was not me, but those are real screenshots.

I am going to create my own thread in the appropriate forum section with details and better proof of how pcfli scammed, stole, rip offed, etc. I have had time to collect my thoughts and more evidence.  I only have a few minutes here and there to log onto the forum because I have been working 13+ hours days since Wednesday night when pcfli made his reply and will not stop until Wednesday morning.
i never see your btc,  if what you said is ture, it seems like that we are both  fooled by the same scammer, i have notice that two people have send me email from different email address and said it is fire juan, one is  firejuanchen@gmail.com and another firejuan22@hotmail.com and there are two people in my skype contact too named fire juan, but the real skype name is xantrax125rus and live:firejuan22. so the case is that scammer faked both my id and your id and fool us at the same time.   if it is the case, the pm i send to you does loose your security, and responisble partly for your loose.

so post your transaction id to prove that you did lose btc and i will pay you 0.1 btc as compensate right now, and pay you more with my profit in future until you get back 1/2 of your lost.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 02:41:15 PM

The compensate plan for fire juan

Several days ago, i was involved in one scam issue against me raised by fire juan, and after overview the whole thing in detail, we find out the scammer faked both i and his skype id, email and fooled us at the same time.

because I send a PM to firejuan following the scammer’s requirement loose his security and thus i am partly responsible for his lost. As a compensate, i set this plan with him.

Fire Juan lost 3.61 btc in total in the following two transactions
88a5ca66df3391bf1ed16b0d7f423690464da4657651d88f23f830dde398b463 and 88a5ca66df3391bf1ed16b0d7f423690464da4657651d88f23f830dde398b463

So i will give him 10 coupons and each valued 125$ (total value 1250$ or 2 btc ) and can be used to buy 1T miner from me, but only one coupon can be used for one miner and can not be used with other discount together. After all these 10 coupons are used, i will give him another 20 coupons and each value 50$(total value 1000$ or 1.6 btc) with the same use limit.

This is all the thing i can do to help him out of the pain of lost btc. i have benefit a lot from the honest moderator in forum, i cannot sell even one miner without their help and the people’s trust on me. So i do not want any people lost their faith on btc because of the scammer, the faith is the base of btc world, Hope my little effort will make the btc world better.

Thanks for all people who concern this issue and thanks for all the people who support me in this issue and thanks for the people who trust me and send btc to me directly even know i am involved in the scam issue.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:44:45 PM

Several days ago, i was involved in one scam issue against me raised by fire juan, and after overview the whole thing in detail, we find out the scammer faked both i and his skype id, email and fooled us at the same time.

because I send a PM to firejuan following the scammer’s requirement loose his security and thus i am partly responsible for his lost. As a compensate, i set this plan with him.

88a5ca66df3391bf1ed16b0d7f423690464da4657651d88f23f830dde398b463 and 88a5ca66df3391bf1ed16b0d7f423690464da4657651d88f23f830dde398b463

So i will give him 10 coupons and each valued 125$ (total value 1250$ or 2 btc ) and can be used to buy 1T miner from me, but only one coupon can be used for one miner and can not be used with other discount together. After all these 10 coupons are used, i will give him another 20 coupons and each value 50$(total value 1000$ or 1.6 btc) with the same use limit.

This is all the thing i can do to help him out of the pain of lost btc. i have benefit a lot from the honest moderator in forum, i cannot sell even one miner without their help and the people’s trust on me. So i do not want any people lost their faith on btc because of the scammer, the faith is the base of btc world, Hope my little effort will make the btc world better.

Thanks for all people who concern this issue and thanks for all the people who support me in this issue and thanks for the people who trust me and send btc to me directly even know i am involved in the scam issue.

+1, Also I got 3 more of my units yesterday Smiley This guy has THE fastest shipping I have seen. I get the tracking friday morning my time, packages are at my facility monday at noon.
firejuan

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

Because it's sterile...

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 03:46:44 AM

Thank you, pcfli.  I sincerely apologize for my accusations against you.  I greatly appreciate your generosity,assistance in this issue.  I have removed my negative trust feedback on pcfli.  I also want to apologize to bitcointalk.org staff and forum members for some of my posts over the past week.  I have already begun the process of removing some of those posts and will continue clean up more.  I will post  more on how we can get these coupons sold and get some miners moving!

pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 05:49:00 AM

Thank you, pcfli.  I sincerely apologize for my accusations against you.  I greatly appreciate your generosity,assistance in this issue.  I have removed my negative trust feedback on pcfli.  I also want to apologize to bitcointalk.org staff and forum members for some of my posts over the past week.  I have already begun the process of removing some of those posts and will continue clean up more.  I will post  more on how we can get these coupons sold and get some miners moving!

you are welcome, help people are more meaningful than own several btc.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
sudoku

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:01:29 PM

It's great that you have arrived at a good  resolution. Congrats.

1SudokuNgdzsYuANDinxUBwKgfyv5cptW
yelloyello

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:13:41 AM

Hai there,

I am planning to buy http://www.lketc.com/goods/show-356.aspx
Is this the same adress where you guys bought the Dragon?

Or else, where did you buy the Dragen 1 TH?

Can you guys show some photos?

Phreakerx

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:05:40 PM

you are welcome, help people are more meaningful than own several btc.
Awesome, glad to see you guys worked it out.
I freggin hate scammers and liars.
firejuan

Because it's sterile...

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 03:48:52 PM

I have 9 $125 coupons left.
1 coupon = $100
2 coupons = $185
3 coupons = $280

klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:21:38 PM

1 coupon = $100
2 coupons = $185
3 coupons = $280

if transferable i would be interested in one.

a little concerned by the skype scamming so can anyone confirm miners successfully delivered to north america or canada, and what sort of import costs?

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 08:34:59 PM

1 coupon = $100
2 coupons = $185
3 coupons = $280

if transferable i would be interested in one.

a little concerned by the skype scamming so can anyone confirm miners successfully delivered to north america or canada, and what sort of import costs?

you can ask the buyer i list in the head of this topic for help, i have delivered more than 20 unit successfully by now.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
firejuan

Because it's sterile...

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 07:20:23 AM

I am lowering the price of the $125 coupons to $75. That is a $50 savings.

barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:46:01 PM

]
book one for me.
thatfase

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:50:45 PM

]
book one for me.

SUCKER will say I told you so
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: