Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:00:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which alts will survive?  (Read 2167 times)
claus-rich

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:58:19 PM

I think that only those coins that have their own blockchain and which can be embedded in the real life of people will survive.

magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

If you start checking CMC snapshots of 2015-2018, you see that most of alts are in top 30 since 2015 like xrp,ltc, eth,xlm. So i think that most powerfull alts from top10 will survive..
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:49:46 PM

Actually they have so many altcoins are now can survive, If we look at the past of it they are always in a dip situation but it can recover quickly. I cannot name it of which of them altcoins can survive maybe to those potential altcoins can survive.
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:02:10 PM

ADA will have a great 2019
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:03:51 PM

hey all, new to this forum, was wondering which alts do people think will survive? Which ones will gain traction when this crypto winter ends? Which ones have a use that will be taken up by the mainstream? Thanks

The old topic but at now, when the market is rising up, I think altcoins in the future will be bad because of the non-potential altcoins. Altcoins will survive if the bad altcoins must have to be deindexed. And I hope that the next year, the exchange floors will reject the bad altcoins and only good altcoins can survive.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:06:36 PM

hey all, new to this forum, was wondering which alts do people think will survive? Which ones will gain traction when this crypto winter ends? Which ones have a use that will be taken up by the mainstream? Thanks

of course an altcoins project with real team and well developed by the team will be survive my friend
then a strong community that always give a support to the project will make the alt growing more

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:07:18 PM

Only good altcoin and potential will be survive in the future because those altcoins who are not potential is high chance to become dead once the market dump again. But for sure the potential coin investor will invest again because they did not want to die their favorite coin.
salmaku

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:08:35 PM

Etherium is now experiencing a very drastic price decline, and in my opinion the altcoin that will develop and will gain traction when this crypto winter ends is EOS and Ripple, because these coins are now trending on cyptocurrency. currently the Ripple is able to rival Etherium with the second highest position after Bitcoin.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

Well as a newbie into the space, I think it is always good to begin with bitcoin and maybe ethereum too, they are two coins that i think will stay for a long time to come based on SEC saying they are not securities
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:30:29 PM

Altcoin that will survive and have a stable price is an altcoin that has a good level of public trust. Usually the coin is ranked in the top 10 in the coinmarketcap. For those of you who are beginners, investing in coins that already have a good reputation is a top choice, it can avoid your risk of experiencing large losses.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:22:21 AM

I think many altcoin will survive. Altcoin like ethereum, NEO, EOS, i think will recovery soon. Many altcoin have working project and good product and i am believe altcoin with good product will survive
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:30:46 AM

There are still a number of altcoins that will remain in the crypto currency market, especially the altcoin, which is the top ten coins in the crypto currency market. But what will last the strongest on the market is ethereum. In my opinion, ethereum is very potential and has high resilience to face a very volatile market situation. Ethereum is very strong to survive because ethereum is supported by effective and useful technology. The biggest real benefit of ethereum in terms of providing its blockchain platform is that it makes it easy for ICOs who want to run projects by hitching on the ethereum blockchain platform. This attraction makes ethereum stronger because its technology is needed and proven to facilitate human work. The point is you have to buy coins that have innovative technology. Do not buy coins that do not have technological clarity because they tend to be selected by nature.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:31:10 AM

I think that the most cryptocurrency investment, long-term adherence to people, always get a good return on investment. Most of those who make short-term investments may lose money.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:37:34 AM

I've identified only a few good and potential Altcoins that will survive the crypto market. Some Altcoins will be eliminated. if not adapt to the current market conditions.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:44:46 AM

We should be treating crypto in the same way as other startup businesses and the simple facts are that most new start companies will fail to make it past the first 12 months. I would suggest that those with the best chance of survival at the moment are those occupying the top 50 positions in market cap and any of the recent ICO that have actually spent time developing their platform and it has real-world application.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
ChadODoherty

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

We should be treating crypto in the same way as other startup businesses and the simple facts are that most new start companies will fail to make it past the first 12 months. I would suggest that those with the best chance of survival at the moment are those occupying the top 50 positions in market cap and any of the recent ICO that have actually spent time developing their platform and it has real-world application.

So you're saying if a coin isn't in the Top 50 then it is shit?
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:14:00 AM

Any coin that has done well in this bear will definitely get back non track for good and most outstanding project , some better coin which are really working before the bear are all good one to get in to when the bull will return and only those with no vision but shit are going off the market just do your research and know which one to hold on to.
Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

Not sure if that's correct. The best alts for me are casual ETH, XRP, and Dash for example if we speak about Top 50. But as an instance of non-Top 50, I also closely look at and hodl MGO now, it showed good growth last month. It means you can't judge alt simply by not being "top X" or not imo
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

I cannot give you a sure answer like A coin or B coin will surely survive this massive drop, but i can say that good coins will definitely sail through this down period.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

Not sure if that's correct. The best alts for me are casual ETH, XRP, and Dash for example if we speak about Top 50. But as an instance of non-Top 50, I also closely look at and hodl MGO now, it showed good growth last month. It means you can't judge alt simply by not being "top X" or not imo
I think speech is about top50 alts has more chance to be live then other coins. But I agreed partially. I know and that's why hold several alts that not in the top50. But their developments goes with good speed. But they are not in top50 because capitalization!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: