Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason for bitcoin Price Drop?  (Read 6947 times)
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

What is the reason for the falling value of Bitcoin?  I have already lost some money by holding on to it. Please advise me!
just hold, the reasons for recent drop is because the etf decisions is postponed until 30 september. I believe in early september we will see the value will recovery, people just stop believing that ETF will get approval cause gemini did rejected in last month, but i'm sure its different case for Vaneck, I hope SEC approve the bitcoin ETF for Vaneck.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

What is the reason for the falling value of Bitcoin?  I have already lost some money by holding on to it. Please advise me!
As I heard the reason for Breaking the price is the postponing of decision about EFT, and this for me means that we will not having a proper price increasing until 2019, until they will actually make that decision.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:39:21 PM

The main reason for bitcoin price drop is that no one buys bitcoin for 7k. This price is too high compare to last 2 years, so only few are capable to buy it now. Most of the people now are holding their bitcoin and some sells it for a high price, with others can't afford the price.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:13:13 PM

The main reason for bitcoin price drop is that no one buys bitcoin for 7k. This price is too high compare to last 2 years, so only few are capable to buy it now. Most of the people now are holding their bitcoin and some sells it for a high price, with others can't afford the price.

There are more sellers at $6000 and less buyers
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:58:12 AM

I think bitcoin value not falling too much. If you compare the value with any other altcoins, btc value is quite stable, not much falling.
Some peoples say the recent falling in crypto market is because ETF related or something like that.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:08:11 AM

I believe in bitcoin and it's  great power to come up, anytime the price falls. I believe when the current issues are resolved, the price will come up again much stronger than it was. As crypto enthusiasts, we always expect bitcoin to achieve higher heights so blockchain technology is propagated to the world.
sari_

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:12:53 AM

possible decrease in bitcoin prices. there must be certain intent and purpose, bro. it's just that we don't know what has been planned behind this.
Robert12312

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:29:48 AM

BTC has signal to little recovery but don't know price of BTC will be in comming time. Many technical analysis but almost are wrong, we just wait and keep monitor.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:45:21 AM

Bitcoins market trend is either bull run or the bear.Mostly there will be two leading groups in the market one will be pulling up and the other is for pulling it down .If there is more sellers in the market the price will be dropping and if the buyers are more its price will be increasing..By understanding  and studying the positive factors of the bitcoin, more people are getting aware of its technological involvement and usefulness of the bitcoin for the daily requirement of the it  world wide.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:48:19 AM

possible decrease in bitcoin prices. there must be certain intent and purpose, bro. it's just that we don't know what has been planned behind this.

There are a lot of reasons why the Bitcoin price is moving either dumping or pumping and the most reason why it is like this is because it is volatile.

Bitcon is a decentralized crypto currency making it a crpyto currency that is so volatile since it is only relying it's price movement to the law of demand of supply, and also in the market.
Nguyen Anh Quan

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:18:58 AM

Capital is being withdrawn from the market
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

I think one of the reasons of the fall of bitcoin's price is the  regulatory measures that is introduced to japan. The local exchange aggregator, Bitflyer, announced that they won't accept new customers due to the regulations imposed by the Financial Services Agency in Japan.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:11:39 AM

And I think it is common in the market of crypto as it did in the past year. That Bitcoin down very much and not many people who suspect if at the end of the year Bitcoin can go up very high. And I recommend in the trade must have patience and a long-term trading.
vuhieu1

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

Everyone is afraid the bitcoin price will decrease, then panic sell...Psychological players.... And the sharks try to make the price...
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:15:19 AM

there is nothing you can do, just to me hold and the market will rise again mostly i can't advise you to sell now that is very low so just hold on and then the  market will rise. but if you are afraid of loosing much you can sell off %20 to %40 and hold the rest.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:33:52 AM

While we are busy trying to find out whats the cause of Bitcoins sudden drop to $6,000 USD from $8,000 USD, other risk takers are buying BTC at current price to take advantage of the discounted price of Bitcoin. Speculators are looking at $50,000 USD by end of this year if there would be a repeat of what happened last year. At this point in time, I would rather be a Buyer than an Observer so that when price hits the ceiling again, I have Bitcoins to unload and collect my profits.
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:18:46 AM

Can't figure out an exact reason. But as I know the conditions took place in Saudi Arabia affected a lot for the recent decrease. There are lot more reasons according to the experts
Kuga_ZA

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

Massive market manipulation by financial institutions. They dont want people buying BTC, so they themselves are forcing people to sell out cheap, they buy it up and keep it in storage, never to be sold again. They make money by debt interest, transaction fees etc. Eventually it will come to a point where there will only be limited BTC available, and the price will sky rocket due to its' scarcity. Banks hate BTC, so they are doing everything in their power to lock it all up.
stely

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

Massive market manipulation by financial institutions. They dont want people buying BTC, so they themselves are forcing people to sell out cheap, they buy it up and keep it in storage, never to be sold again. They make money by debt interest, transaction fees etc. Eventually it will come to a point where there will only be limited BTC available, and the price will sky rocket due to its' scarcity. Banks hate BTC, so they are doing everything in their power to lock it all up.
Because the total Bitcoin market is still relatively small when compared to other industries, it doesn't take significant amounts of money to make the market price fluctuate.The volatility of Bitcoin has consistently been going down and it has become much more stable in recent times.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

Unfortunately this is way of market. And we got stuck into it. I think the recent ETF issues, bans can be the some reasons behind it. But I hope the situation gets changed and the price rises soon
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: