Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason for bitcoin Price Drop?  (Read 6947 times)
bonballi

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:58:29 PM

I think there are too many newbies are trying to make money with it and doing frequent buying and selling which is causing this volatility and losing of price. They are not willing to hold on for a long time.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

What is the reason for the falling value of Bitcoin?  I have already lost some money by holding on to it. Please advise me!

It's because that one of the biggest crypto exchange (KuCoin), the office found empty and looks like abandoned office and no activity there.
That's why many people are selling because some are not trust crypto anymore
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:14:50 PM

I think there are many reason behind bitcoin falling value of bitcoin .Fast of all there are too many people  are trying to make money with it and doing frequent buying and selling which is causing this volatility and losing of price. And If there is more sellers in the market the price will be dropping .
Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:17:58 PM

What is the reason for the falling value of Bitcoin?  I have already lost some money by holding on to it. Please advise me!
In my opinion, it is because of the people who hold btc are panic and the selling their asset. So, the prices are still going down dramatically. In my suggestion, we have to stay hold togather. Maybe it is a strategy of day trader to make the market panic selling, then they could buy in the deep. After that they pump the price again, then looping
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

I think these are the reasons of the price drop:

1. News - When the SEC said that the ETF will be delayed, many bitcoin holders see this as a FUD and immediately sell their bitcoins that caused the price drop.

2. Manipulation - Although this is no evidence regarding this, I believe that rich people and some institutions are manipulating Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in their own way.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
OrlickThunder

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

The recent price drop might be due to the rejection of SEC for a bitcoin ETF. Besides, some reports claim that long term investors of btc are selling off their shares of bitcoin. Hence, the price drop. But the strong hands are still holding on to their coins, if coins are being sold, then there’s definitely new hodlers among the buyers.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

until right now i don't know why the price of bitcoin is going down, i think its because of there are many bad issues in bitcoin that makes bitcoin price is down. or maybe the bad news makes the demand of bitcoin is drop and the stock in the market is high that makes the price of bitcoin is down

Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

if for some reason, of course I don't know, maybe some people say that because of negative news about bitcoin, in my opinion, for example you don't sell your bitcoin when prices go down, I don't think you will lose your money.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

It's because that one of the biggest crypto exchange (KuCoin), the office found empty and looks like abandoned office and no activity there.
That's why many people are selling because some are not trust crypto anymore
You dont lose money just because of holding it. Holding means you're not using it, so why would you lose money? Its just that you're stating that you lose money because the price drops. Just be patient because bitcoin is volatile, so it will increase again later, its just that we dont know when will it going to increase again.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

I think the reasons falling value of Bitcoin because of the Internal issues within the bitcoin developing community which has previously resulted in hardforks, which is due to lack of governance. And also Media hyping the bearish behaviour of bitcoins leading to crowd speculations.I hope the  market will bounce back .
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

Panic sales are being made because the market is in a downward trend since the beginning of the year..Some people are selling because they fear the price will fall even more..However, it is known that the price is rising at the end of each year..I think this year will also rise.
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

One thing that is worth noting is that this is the 4th time BTC dropped by around 30% in just this previous year, and each time it managed to rise for over 100%. So, this is by no means something that wasn’t to be expected
Phan Long

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

I think there are too many Altcoins on the market to do a great deal on Bitcoin. In addition, some countries do not support or prohibit electronic money is also a reason for the price of Bitcoin.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:34:54 PM

There are lots of reasons why bitcoin is dropping, some intend to post more speculation that bitcoin will end. People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. But still i have hope. waiting for bull market.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

maybe a lot of panic selling that sells bitcoin when the price goes down, and makes the price of bitcoin decreases. but this often happens, if you don't want to lose, hold your bitcoin until the price rises and reaches the price you want. just calm down, it's only a matter of time, the price of bitcoin will rise. maybe later this year.
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:47:30 PM

only reason is manipulating bitcoin by whales and little bit selling of panic sellers , whales trying to accumulate more bitcoin cheaply so they try to sell off btc and buying back cheaply more over panic sellers are always there  if they see bitcoin price dips they start to sell off to make market more worse  i feel this is my opinion. But market is currently not stable because a lot of reasons behind from last year . mt.gox sell off some bitcoin , some exchanges are hacked and stolen some crypto currency , a lot of things  fud news happen.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

correction, I think that's the most logical reason.
because there are currently no new rumors that are undermining the market getting red. but I guess you can speculate with a short trade if you have knowledge of it.
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:13:36 PM

Yes, the bitcoin prices are dropping day by day and it seems at the moment it is pure manipulation. We can see that it is just pumping and dumping everyday to a certain level and it is limiting its growth.
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

According to him there are parties who intentionally or who do not like bitcoin by making negative news to drop market prices, requests and offers.
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

There is very simple answer...bitcoin is a virtual currency, there is no any law... so bitcoin is very dependent on news and people's opinions
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: