Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason for bitcoin Price Drop?  (Read 6947 times)
Crt01

Activity: 214
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:32:22 PM

i think it is because of some newcomers. without understanding the market they sell their coin mistakenly. maybe this is the reason.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:54:45 PM

If you lost some of your money I suggest to yoy to hold your bitcoin. Because if you sell that you will not get back your capital and you did not earn moneyn. But if you are willing to wait probably that you earn money.
GoldOrBTC

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:30:40 AM

Still  I am confused about the reason of droping market price of bitcoin. I am not  able to find any specific point which i can blame for this.
overst

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

Specific one reason is not avaiable for this drop I hope. There many reason for this current dropping but still all reason's aren't define.
EveningRock

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:45:38 AM

we all know prices are depends on the demand and supply position of the market. For this reason can say may be bitcoins demand decrease that’s why its price also decreases.
TungayETH

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:11:38 AM

It's hard to blame something specificly  for droping bitcoin price. There are many factor are behind this.
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:13:13 AM

Bitcoin is facing a tough time the price is falling continuously . There are many reason works behind the price drop the interest of investor may be reducing it is a reason for price drop ,there are some risk and supply is also reason for price drop.
butterfly8226

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

Pump and dump is inevitable in the cryptocurrency market. As the cryptocurrency market is decentralized, you can never know the real cause of drop of price of Bitcoin. But if you have faith on it, you should always hodl your coins.
MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:33:18 PM

The current reason for the BTC price drop was due to the ETF news from the SEC which caused a huge panic among the investors in the market.
blockchain09

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:10:14 PM

What is the reason for the falling value of Bitcoin?  I have already lost some money by holding on to it. Please advise me!

When people have been waiting for a long time and suddenly the value of bitcoin drops make them panic and sell their coins, this causes a chain reaction to others and what we have is the worth of bitcoin falls significantly.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

The market is too bad and people cannot hold their worries so they sell low which makes market prices lower. Right now it's a concern, but be patient and don't let you lose because you are selling low, because the market will be healthy again. The market is very risky, be patient to avoid risk.

hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

There is no certain reasons for bitcoin price fall or rising. One reason is certain there are a lot of topics involved with this. Besides, the usual situation of Bitcoin or cryptococoncy is an unstable price system.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

There could be a lot of reasons associated with the price drop, but the major one would be the way people reacted unnecessarily to the ETF's news.
GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

Although the character of the crypto market is similar to that, but there are many artificial reasons which are controlled by investors and various other issues. But I think this kind of problem will be solved at a particular time.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

Probably the biggest reason is the whales trying to make double money on price drop. They gather bitcoin when its low, they purchase shorts and bet on bitcoin going down or staying down and than if the price starts to go up, they sell their bitcoins which causes a wave effect and price drops again, they get more on the dip and make more on short futures from the betting on low price of bitcoin. That way they both win on the short futures they just wagered and make money on selling high so bitcoin price doesn't go down. Its a win-win situation for anyone with some money in their bank accounts.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:02:14 AM

Probably the biggest reason is the whales trying to make double money on price drop. They gather bitcoin when its low, they purchase shorts and bet on bitcoin going down or staying down and than if the price starts to go up, they sell their bitcoins which causes a wave effect and price drops again, they get more on the dip and make more on short futures from the betting on low price of bitcoin. That way they both win on the short futures they just wagered and make money on selling high so bitcoin price doesn't go down. Its a win-win situation for anyone with some money in their bank accounts.

I guess the situation was a matter of perspective in etheir ways we could earn sustainable profit. The whales isn't yet taking over, because as previous experiences I had last year the biggest investors doesn't play day tradings. Most of them had a memorable buying moments and bought all bitcoin at reasonable bids, that boosted btc price into very much higher value. Eventually many people got benefited with the opportunity they've given to us, but sadly some other holder didn't feel the rewarding scenario. They choose to hold even though the signs was at lower trend, so most of the newbies in trading were panicked.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:03:07 AM

There are many factors the price of bitcoin is decreasing because with the recent increased in the price of Bitcoin. Most of the whales are controlling the market in order to buy the bitcoin at lower prices. Even negative news about ETF is also affecting the price of Bitcoin.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

There are many factors the price of bitcoin is decreasing because with the recent increased in the price of Bitcoin. Most of the whales are controlling the market in order to buy the bitcoin at lower prices. Even negative news about ETF is also affecting the price of Bitcoin.
Indeed so many factors affecting of this bitcoin price. So many reasons but eventually price can climb again. Also, when people in panic sell it contributes to the price of dump so better to hold during this time.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

usually the condition of the falling bitcoin price might occur due to bad news and happened because of the government politics and prohibitions that spread in several national media which eventually made a lot of traders panic and sell their coin prices at very cheap prices.
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

What is the reason for the falling value of Bitcoin?  I have already lost some money by holding on to it. Please advise me!
It has a lot of reasons and maybe no reason at all. Bitcoin is in the market and no one can say it clearly, you have lost a lot of money and think about why? But why does bitcoin have to go up? Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: