Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason for bitcoin Price Drop?  (Read 6947 times)
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:37:04 AM

What is the reason for the falling value of Bitcoin?  I have already lost some money by holding on to it. Please advise me!

The reason for falling bitcoin price is People sell their coins at stage when red market seen , some People want to save their existing funds .
Think when price was 20k$ And price going down to 16K$ A person sold all milion $ At that  time save their Fiat currency from drop. He lose all interset from crypto.

Results - It depend on Popularity , Media support on bitcoin , network fees , Various services of bitcoin And many other facts. Media will always speak negtive. One day media says its postive sure new investors will come with lots of investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:42:47 AM

The truth is there are no more new investors coming in and a lot of traders are just sucking all the money that is left in the coinmarketcap by doing daytrading. HODL is dead and they are just waiting for the lowest price of bitcoin to drop before they all start buying again.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:43:15 AM

The main reason for the bitcoin price drop is Etf approvals and bitcoin sv hard fork and mining uncertainty all these reason lead to bitcoin bear market
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:21:47 PM

I think the culprit to put on blame by dropping the market of bitcoin are those big whales and I believed they also perhaps might could help the market to recover it soon. Since the market its till low and if you have still have fatih on bitcoin why dont you invest more on it, to cover up all your losses from the past when it will going to rise again to its market value.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:57:55 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 02:32:42 AM by bitcoin31

I lost also my money because Im still holding bitcoin and my hope still in there. If you want to esrn money you need to give your trust to bitcoin so we can do again to up the value. Price now maybe not good for you but maybe it will become 10 times more if people become united to buy and homd their bitcoin.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:38:03 AM

I lost also my money because Im still holding bitcoin and my hope still in there.

You haven't lost your money if you are holding.
You have a lottery ticket with a high possibility of big winnings.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:01:02 PM

The main reason for the Bitcoin price drop is Etfs and hard fork and mining difficulty all these reason resulted to bitcoin drop hoping for recovery in second quarter  of 2019
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:05:05 PM

The main reason for the Bitcoin price drop is Etfs and hard fork and mining difficulty all these reason resulted to bitcoin drop hoping for recovery in second quarter  of 2019

Yes the major reason behind is Hard fork and mining difficulty making the price drop of btc and also there are no new people investing on bitcoin and lot of people are withdrawing there amount from bitcoin in panic and in fear of loss makes more price drop to the market. We want investors to believe and be confident on crypto market and hodl the coins in wallet in order to achieve increase in the price of bitcoin.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 08:33:58 AM

All what i am seeing is that you do not have a clue of what is really happening.

A drop related to ETF's? Hard Fork? Wow man, you seem to be very outdated, those topics are already old in here. Etf's are no longer affecting bitcoin price because there is not a good consistence on the price at the moment.

Take a look at the volume over the major bitcoin / fiat pairs on the most famous exchanges, the news are not affecting the price by the way that it used to happen before. (late 2016 - 2017)

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:33:06 AM

All what i am seeing is that you do not have a clue of what is really happening.

A drop related to ETF's? Hard Fork? Wow man, you seem to be very outdated, those topics are already old in here. Etf's are no longer affecting bitcoin price because there is not a good consistence on the price at the moment.

Take a look at the volume over the major bitcoin / fiat pairs on the most famous exchanges, the news are not affecting the price by the way that it used to happen before. (late 2016 - 2017)

maybe you are the one that is outdated .bitcoin etf is not yet approved and thats the maine reason on why theres no significant price movements  . other one is the news . news nowdays are purely hoax and dont have a solid evidence to back thier statement thats why people dont believe on it and that why thers no changes in the value's of cryptos  .

The main reason for the Bitcoin price drop is Etfs and hard fork and mining difficulty all these reason resulted to bitcoin drop hoping for recovery in second quarter  of 2019

as i said earlier  , theres no etf that happen yet  and theres no also hardfork for btc  .  the rumored fork last month is from eth although that also didnt happened because they postponed it  . mining isnt also difficult but actually it becomes easier because many miners are now resigning as their  job are not really profitable  anymore .
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:16:01 AM

the bitcoin market is now more likely to go down and if you hold bitcoin, of course you never sell it at the present time because what is gained is not the advantage of competing losses, and the decline of bitcoin now tends to some investors trying to sell bitcoin they have while those who buy bitcoin are not so much so there is no balance between seller and buyer.
The reason for the decline in bitcoin prices is due to pressure from various parties such as negative campaigns about bitcoin, or government policies from several countries that do not allow use in their countries.
In addition, there are fears that bitcoin will continue to fall after experiencing high prices in 2017, so that more bitcoin owners sell than those who buy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: