Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE)  (Read 95696 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

From government to public there are so many hurdles and complications for a payment service to establish. How you guys are planning to overcome the government part?
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:54:41 PM

is there any private partnership or raised fund through VC deals for seed round?
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

December is a holiday month and in January people usually don't have much money left and they don't make big purchases or investment decisions, so February seems like a good time to conduct a sale. Especially if they expect the market gonna go up.

Last bullrun was in December 2017 and I think next will be too. And its not depends of holidays. I think it depends of positive news and we have some big  (Bakkt launch on 12th December)
we'll see if BAKKT starts their crowdsale and the price of bitcoin and other altcoins will go up, of course, they will also be impacted well,
hopefully with BAKKT prices can rise like last year

We had big bullrun in last year because of bitcoin futures in the beginning of December. And on December this year we will have Bakkt. So bullrun must repeat  Roll Eyes

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

From government to public there are so many hurdles and complications for a payment service to establish. How you guys are planning to overcome the government part?

It can be indeed really complicated but i think since they are focusing on smaller area they will have much easier job to comply with all the regulation. Other similar projects have to deal with multiple laws while menapay will have less to deal with,

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

A new partnership announced for MenaPay, It's BIG NEWS. I did a video update:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWDIxyJ1Cxw&t=206s

They already did announce the partnership with pumapay so stop clickbaiting people to get more views to your video.

I confess that I was deceived to open the video,  Grin Grin Grin Grin congratulations for the realization of the Partnership, but it was already something known to us, I wish there would be new announcements soon, the project is worthy of this, and with its potential I believe it will be more sought than will search for partners
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

I saw an article about Menapay in a very popular German Crypto Blog: https://altcoinspekulant.com/2018/11/05/menapay-eine-neue-und-mobile-bezahlmethode-fuer-die-mena-region/

It is nice that menapay starting to get recognized. If you don't know German like me, just translate it with google Smiley

Thx for the link. The article is quite confident about the potential of Menapay.
The project is becoming more popular every day, it's nice to see the article in authoritative publication. I hope when the team will attend crypto events they will be able to find investors in this difficult time.

At the end, the author mentions in his article that he sees one main risk for the project that it could be potentially political ban of the project. Can anyone explain me what he means with this?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

I saw an article about Menapay in a very popular German Crypto Blog: https://altcoinspekulant.com/2018/11/05/menapay-eine-neue-und-mobile-bezahlmethode-fuer-die-mena-region/

It is nice that menapay starting to get recognized. If you don't know German like me, just translate it with google Smiley

Thx for the link. The article is quite confident about the potential of Menapay.
The project is becoming more popular every day, it's nice to see the article in authoritative publication. I hope when the team will attend crypto events they will be able to find investors in this difficult time.

At the end, the author mentions in his article that he sees one main risk for the project that it could be potentially political ban of the project. Can anyone explain me what he means with this?

Probably the same reason, why crypto is not yet implemented all over the world.
Some mighty rich people see big losses for them coming and they are into the politic and can have influence to certain decisions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

You actually have one of the biggest teams i ever saw in any project, do you have some videos available of any presentations, conferences or just meetings?  It help for investors to get connected to the team.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

You actually have one of the biggest teams i ever saw in any project, do you have some videos available of any presentations, conferences or just meetings?  It help for investors to get connected to the team.

They have their own Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC56eU1zaQh2S8k7TB4S2RjA/featured) with a lot of videos. In some they are introducing team members for example. I am sure you'll find something interesting for you there, too.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

They have their own Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC56eU1zaQh2S8k7TB4S2RjA/featured) with a lot of videos. In some they are introducing team members for example. I am sure you'll find something interesting for you there, too.

Thanks for the link. That's a lot of videos available. It looks professional to have such a Youtube channel. Most other projects don't have that.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

Since big numbers doesn't equal quality it would be good to know them better for everyone without going trough all those linkedin profiles (which can be fake in some case, it's already happened, isn't it?)

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:16:06 PM

Since big numbers doesn't equal quality it would be good to know them better for everyone without going trough all those linkedin profiles (which can be fake in some case, it's already happened, isn't it?)

Some ICO rating sites do background checks on team member profiles. They look for fake identities and such things.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:35:30 PM

ICO ratings are doing reaserches? You are kidding me, right? I only see bots rating ICOs on those websites, they are cancer, they just deceive potential investors

nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:20:27 PM

Anybody can explain me why is stressed the fact is an islamic blockchain and so on? What has the religion anything to do with it?

If i need to be honest is a little distressing to me.

Not an "Islamic blockchain", but following the islamic rules of the banking industry...

how do those differ from regular ones? are the rules that different in order to justify working around them? or is it just a way to court islamic investors from oil rich countries?

This video helped me to understand on how they differ - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P38H1KQAweg
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:02:08 PM

ICO ratings are doing reaserches? You are kidding me, right? I only see bots rating ICOs on those websites, they are cancer, they just deceive potential investors
I totally agree, none of those ICO review sites are trustworthy in my opinion.
Most of the times they are bots or are getting payed by the ICO to get listed.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

yes the team is really wide and well prepared, i did not know they had a youtube channel i'll go right away to watch it to get to know them a little better...
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:03:53 PM

Anybody can explain me why is stressed the fact is an islamic blockchain and so on? What has the religion anything to do with it?

If i need to be honest is a little distressing to me.

Not an "Islamic blockchain", but following the islamic rules of the banking industry...

how do those differ from regular ones? are the rules that different in order to justify working around them? or is it just a way to court islamic investors from oil rich countries?

This video helped me to understand on how they differ - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P38H1KQAweg
Thank you for sharing this video, although it's short but informative. Also I liked how this video was made, high-quality shooting and background music.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:34:31 PM

The channel is quite rich and informative, thanks for sharing, I will review the submitted Members, currently own opinion regarding Teams and Projects has been much more advantageous than the opinion of''Professionals '' evaluators
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:51:26 PM

Good point, you should learn about the Mythical Man-Month. Every person added to a project has a diminishing return due to overhead. As the team increase so does the complexity of managing that team.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:40:08 AM

No news. I think they are working on it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: